Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,834 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Agagu's Corpse, Wife, Son And Others Perish In The Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agagu's Corpse, Wife, Son And Others Perish In The Crash (2129 Views)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, / Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agagu's Corpse, Wife, Son And Others Perish In The Crash by talk2s(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
Akure - bound Chattered Associated Airline allegedly conveying the corpse & family of Ex Governor Agagu has been confirmed crashed at FAAN, Mafoluku, Lagos.
Agagu' s wife, son, Chief Olu Falae's first Son, Deji Falae, Mr. Okusanya, owner of MIC casket, Agagu' s corpse perished in Associated Airline
Re: Agagu's Corpse, Wife, Son And Others Perish In The Crash by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
Oh boy!
Re: Agagu's Corpse, Wife, Son And Others Perish In The Crash by Soskid(m): 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
I can't believe dis!
Re: Agagu's Corpse, Wife, Son And Others Perish In The Crash by slimming: 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
what a world we are. RIP
Re: Agagu's Corpse, Wife, Son And Others Perish In The Crash by blesoh(f): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
very bad news,d man die twice,double wahala.
Re: Agagu's Corpse, Wife, Son And Others Perish In The Crash by Hostermipo(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
OMG! This is nt natural,some supernatural powers are working. . . . . . . THEY MAKE HIM REST IN PIECES . . . *politicians*

1 Like

Re: Agagu's Corpse, Wife, Son And Others Perish In The Crash by Fkforyou(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
May God forgive me,but make I no lie d guy don suffer,as in d guy die 2 times be that..o..apart from that he is a Nigerian politician....do d maths...May God take pity and have mercy on him and his family.
Re: Agagu's Corpse, Wife, Son And Others Perish In The Crash by amacastel: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
Is a pity if our rds are gud ondo state is jst 2hrs drive or less from lagos bt rds are in horrible state they decide to plyu airline disis wot they got, is a pity law of karma may be now it has touch them directly they wil now do somthing abt our rds and airline.R I P ,hop 1 our leaders will die in hospital cos of no electricity to perform procedure then they wil do somthing abt ur electricity and the condition of our hospitals, our Leaders always learn in vry hard way / violence. May the soul faithful that departed rest in peace. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Agagu's Corpse, Wife, Son And Others Perish In The Crash by ogeoflyf(f): 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hian!! BT I jst read dt his wife had alredy left earlier n is alredy at akure. :-S
Re: Agagu's Corpse, Wife, Son And Others Perish In The Crash by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
His wife wasn't on the plane.she had earlier boarded another flight and was waiting at the freedom park in Akure when the incident happened.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Appointing Only Xtians,discriminating Against Muslims / B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G; Offical CV Of Stella Oduah Edited / Martin Luthar Agwai For NSA - Jonathan Needs A True Soldier He Can Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.