Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

My Experience Wit Uba Staf - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience Wit Uba Staf (734 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / My Bitter Experience Wit Diamond Bank PLC / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Wit Uba Staf by koife(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
To every reader of this update
My prayer:Help make it viral,forward it to as much people as posible.
I had this painful experienz dis evening from a customer service personel in UBA Abak rd-uyo., Aks. And the other(itoro akpanudo) whom i met at deposit section. I askd her 2 help me gt my acount number because i 4got 2gt it as i huried out of my ofice inorder to gt thr before cloz of wrk, and was shocked when tey both decline, and dia rison waz dat it is a tedioz task dat she is nt rdy to embrk upon such(nt as if i wntd acnt statment oo, or didnt av a valid ID). She ignored me the whle time. I ran out to catch anoda keke so as to mitup b4 tey clozd bcoz of d ammount dat waz invlvd,on getin dwn to pay, d keke driver snatchd d money frm me n zoomed off,i got anoda keke at 6th try for a chase,bt d thief used multiple adjrning stritz n got out of sight. I am in deep painz as i write, dat waz my last saving as unemployd graduate. I seek dat d folwing qstionz b ansrd by UBA plc.
Wotz d job of dia staff?
Dnt i av d ryt 2my acnt numbr,esp. Wit valid ID?

Had i pay in, dat mishap wdnt av ocured. Datz y am tekin my fyt 2d social media dat UBA must pay dearly for dis. I enjoin u reading dis nw 2join me in lending ur voice nw inorder to hlp stp all bad treatment of customa by bnk staf bcoz it cud av bin u.
Thank u,
efiok joseph akpan
Re: My Experience Wit Uba Staf by overdrive(m): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
Simply save ur account number on ur phone datz all.2ndly do u use clutches?u shld have chased d keke while shouting on top of ur voice and others will join d race.sorry for ur loss tho.
Re: My Experience Wit Uba Staf by Acidosis(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
Your experience na small thing jare...

[s]The other day, I'd have landed a dirty slap on the face of a s¡lly customer care in the same bank... I had to withdraw cos I noticed her state (pregnant). [/s]

I wonder where this bank got their staff from...

And na all these s¡lly banks go dey demand 1st class from candidates..

1st class with Archimedes principles upstairs but Zero tolerance, and 0 manners.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Wit Uba Staf by equlibrium(m): 6:51am On Oct 04, 2013
koife: To every reader of this update
My prayer:Help make it viral,forward it to as much people as posible.
I had this painful experienz dis evening from a customer service personel in UBA Abak rd-uyo., Aks. And the other(itoro akpanudo) whom i met at deposit section. I askd her 2 help me gt my acount number because i 4got 2gt it as i huried out of my ofice inorder to gt thr before cloz of wrk, and was shocked when tey both decline, and dia rison waz dat it is a tedioz task dat she is nt rdy to embrk upon such(nt as if i wntd acnt statment oo, or didnt av a valid ID). She ignored me the whle time. I ran out to catch anoda keke so as to mitup b4 tey clozd bcoz of d ammount dat waz invlvd,on getin dwn to pay, d keke driver snatchd d money frm me n zoomed off,i got anoda keke at 6th try for a chase,bt d thief used multiple adjrning stritz n got out of sight. I am in deep painz as i write, dat waz my last saving as unemployd graduate. I seek dat d folwing qstionz b ansrd by UBA plc.
Wotz d job of dia staff?
Dnt i av d ryt 2my acnt numbr,esp. Wit valid ID?

Had i pay in, dat mishap wdnt av ocured. Datz y am tekin my fyt 2d social media dat UBA must pay dearly for dis. I enjoin u reading dis nw 2join me in lending ur voice nw inorder to hlp stp all bad treatment of customa by bnk staf bcoz it cud av bin u.
Thank u,
efiok joseph akpan

Rubbish.
When you are ready, post in english

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Wit Uba Staf by Youngzedd(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2013
You're joking.

So you expect someone reasonable to share this post
Wait... forward this you wrote to the main branch or where

Wait for mad dudes to extend it.

Write correctly if you are serious.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Wit Uba Staf by henrimoto(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
@kiofe. sorry for what happened to you. but you didnt tell how much was involved.. secondly, you have read what other posters said.. write in good english so that those you want to support your course can comprehend and feel your pains with you. And when writing, try as much as you can to compose your mind together. i understand the state of your mind. Also try to write your complain to the appropriate UBA headqauters in your state. cheers! stay strong.

(1) (Reply)

How To Register Domain Name With $10 And Sell It Above $1,500 / Buying Goods from Dubai and China / Need Help Green Dot Money Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.