Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

«««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» - Nairaland / General (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» (86521 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / "Val and Tracey's lounge " / SIN Lounge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 01, 2017
lexiconkabir:

let me rephrase that, that statement holds for now, but the case will change when i get married, I hope you get me?

Yeah I do.
I didn't interpret it the way you think I did.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 01, 2017
snapscore:

Yeah I do.
I didn't interpret it the way you think I did.

ok... just didnt want a wrong interpretation.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 01, 2017
snapscore:
Salam alaikum rabiushile04

How are you?

A re oju ein mo *I am basically trying to say you aren't as active*

Hope you don't mind me asking, but how far with your job search?

*Still keeping you in my dua*

walaykumu salaam warahmatullaah wabarakatuhu yah ukhtii...

The thing be say, I was gifted an android phone recently ni, and to take operate am dey wahala me..... sotey if u see me for road dey press am, u go laf me....#ara village#
I'm used to bb....

asides DAT, laziness dey cause am too.... I go dey try henceforth

Job na still searching o, but i go de rough am wif dis Npower in shaaa Allaah cuz i don get posting faaa

Again, jazakumullaahu khayraan yah ikwantan imaan.
..it feels good to be rmbd and appreciated.... e Seun wa..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 01, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

The thing be say, I was gifted an android phone recently ni, and to take operate am dey wahala me..... sotey if u see me for road dey press am, u go laf me....#ara village#
I'm used to bb....

Job na still searching o, but i go de rough am wif dis Npower in shaaa Allaah cuz i don get posting faaa

did you received any calls around after 12 for new year prayers sad
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Demmzy15(m): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

I'm used to bb....

May Allaah make it easy for you Ya Akhi!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
Demmzy15:
May Allaah make it easy for you Ya Akhi!

was iyakum

1 Like

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
lexiconkabir:

did you received any calls around after 12 for new year prayers sad
call as aw?! why
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
snapscore:
Salam alaikum rabiushile04

How are you?

A re oju ein mo *I am basically trying to say you aren't as active*

Hope you don't mind me asking, but how far with your job search?

*Still keeping you in my dua*

see the beauty of Islam o, keeping tabs on friends, making dua for them... may Allaah preserve you and all of us upon khayr.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

see the beauty of Islam o, keeping tabs on friends, making dua for them... may Allaah preserve you and all of us upon khayr.

Ameen.

I actually thought you guys might not like it.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

call as aw?! why

for prayers na? I had to put my phone on silence so my slp wont be disturbed, imagine this morning, i went to buy charcoal (na so we see am o, no money for kerosene again), and the seller was like, you are the first to buy fron me this year, i hope your hand is good, so i can make sales for this year, i was shaking my head in pity.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
lexiconkabir:

for prayers na? I had to put my phone on silence so my slp wont be disturbed, imagine this morning, i went to buy charcoal (na so we see am o, no money for kerosene again), and the seller was like, you are the first to buy fron me this year, i hope your hand is good, so i can make sales for this year, i was shaking my head in pity.

Most annoying thing is, majority of ppl wishing u dis nonsense r muslims

Akhee, I'm a person who is USLUBically stern o, wen it comes to matter of d deen.... stuffs like new year, Xmas, birthday, etc...my online and offline friends, family, ara adugbo knws dat 'ah Rabi'u o like gbogbo nkan tio si ni esin islam'

I like to pride myself as a CC of Umar ibn Khattab in character, relating with other ppl...but he's better than me with everytyn....

So in a nutshell, I didn't receive bcuz edon tey wet I bn de tell my friends not to send me those crappy stuffs, I'm a straight to d point person....even sef im thinking of deactivating my fcebok next week sef,bcuz my bday de DAT week..so my deactivating it saves me greatly, afterwards amma activate again
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
lexiconkabir:

lmao.... charcoal sef make sensessss na... I rmb for school wey we use firewood one tym....heheheh... me wey love cooking ehn....na to get apo eedu dey cook dey go.....#TeamBeans&Bread in da building

1 Like 1 Share

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
snapscore:

Ameen.

I actually thought you guys might not like it.

My sister, MAN likes to be appreciated, to be put in dua, wishing good for him... this is in line with kitab was sunnah.

wallahi, I was surprised when I saw that you guys noticed dat i don't come here much recently.... I felt honoured and happy... Thank you kindly

PS: MAN--- Humans

1 Like

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by AideeSheks(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

Most annoying thing us, majority of ppl wishing u dis nonsense r muslims

Akhee, I'm a person who is USLUBically stern o, wen it comes to matter of d deen.... stuffs like new year, Xmas, birthday, etc...my online and offline friends, family, ara adugbo knws dat 'ah Rabi'u o like gbogbo nkan tio si ni esin islam'

I like to pride myself as a CC of Umar ibn Khattab in character, relating with other ppl...but he's better than me with everytyn....

So in a nutshell, I didn't receive bcuz edon tey wet I bn de tell my friends not to send me those crappy stuffs, I'm a straight to d point person....even sef im thinking of deactivating my fcebok next week sef,bcuz my bday de DAT week..so my deactivating it saves me greatly, afterwards amma activate again
As for the Facebook, you can as well just go to your profile and then edit your birth date privacy to "only me". That's what I did when I faced the same problem not too long ago. No one will bother you if they're unaware of it in the first place.

1 Like

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
AideeSheks:

As for the Facebook, you can as well just go to your profile and then edit your birth date privacy to "only me". That's what I did when I faced the same problem not too long ago. No one will bother you if they're unaware of it in the first place.

jazakallahu khayra
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by AideeSheks(m): 12:48am On Jan 02, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

jazakallahu khayra
Wa iyyak
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
@rabiushile04
Sorry to mention you here but I didnt want to derail the other thread.

I am very private and I have rule of no pm from opposite gender. Thats why I don't respond to PMs.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
snapscore:
@rabiushile04
Sorry to mention you here but I didnt want to derail the other thread.

I am very private and I have rule of no pm from opposite gender. Thats why I don't respond to PMs.

Tooooh, na ji! But what if I get my sister to register on NL, and ask u ur name nko via PM n ur school too??
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

Tooooh, na ji! But what if I get my sister to register on NL, and ask u ur name nko via PM n ur school too??

I dunno.

Maybe.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
snapscore:

registered for the Arabic class?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
lexiconkabir:

registered for the Arabic class?

YES! But it's more focused on conversations. The other course I intended to register had administrative problems and I'm not sure when they are starting. So In sha Allah ( and I ask Allah to make it easy for me), I will be using learnarabic website and the classes.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
snapscore:

YES! But it's more focused on conversations. The other course I intended to register had administrative problems and I'm not sure when they are starting. So In sha Allah ( and I ask Allah to make it easy for me), I will be using learnarabic website and the classes.

conversation? as in, you wont bother with principles/rules/syntax?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
lexiconkabir:

conversation? as in, you wont bother with principles/rules/syntax?

They will teach that, I guess. I called to ask this morning.

If I find that they don't I will switch courses to the one that does. Plus Madinah Arabic has the rules.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
snapscore:

They will teach that, I guess. I called to ask this morning.

If I find that they don't I will switch courses to the one that does. Plus Madinah Arabic has the rules.

for how long will the course last?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
lexiconkabir:

for how long will the course last?

13 weeks. Twice a week.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
snapscore:

13 weeks

and after that, you register for advanced courses?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
lexiconkabir:

and after that, you register for advanced courses?

I intend on doing that. Not sure which level though.

I will probably take placement test.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
snapscore:

I intend on doing that. Not sure which level though.

I will probably take placement test.

you have to, Arabic can't be perfectly with just 26 classes.

emmm, I've not been able to talk with your uncle since then *covers face*
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
lexiconkabir:

you have to, Arabic can't be perfectly with just 26 classes.

emmm, I've not been able to talk with your uncle since then *covers face*

I know but I hope I am able to.

It's okay I reminded him about you recently and he said he will do the best to help when the time comes
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
snapscore:

I know but I hope I am able to.

well, at least I'm very happy you finally registered for the program, you'll be glad you did...

It's okay I reminded him about you recently and he said he will do the best to help when the time comes

alright, thanks uhn..

you've resumed school fully ba?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
lexiconkabir:

you've resumed school fully ba?

Yeah.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
snapscore:

Yeah.

hope you not stressing much tho?

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (108) (Reply)

Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo / Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) / King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.