Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

«««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» - Nairaland / General (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» (86682 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / "Val and Tracey's lounge " / SIN Lounge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 03, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

Abu Sulaim, not Sulaiman.

Ameen. U were ryt totally. Agric Econs and Farm Managing

Sorry Abu Sulaim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
Salam alaykum demmzy15

Abu Hamamah have you heard from Abu uthaymeen?

Been offline for almost three days.

1 Like

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Demmzy15(m): 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
snapscore:
Salam alaykum demmzy15

Abu Hamamah have you heard from Abu uthaymeen?

Been offline for almost three days.
Wa Alaikum Salam Warahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu Ya Ukti, actually, he's preparing for his exams coming up soon.

1 Like

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
Demmzy15:
Wa Alaikum Salam Warahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu Ya Ukti, actually, he's preparing for his exams coming up soon.

Oh okay.

May Allah make it easy for him and grant hi success. Ameen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Demmzy15(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
snapscore:

Oh okay.

May Allah make it easy for him and grant hi success. Ameen
Ameen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 3:59am On Feb 10, 2017
snapscore:

salâm alaykum....

how are you?

BTW shukran for inquiring about me and jazakillâh for the dua....
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
AbdelKabir:

salâm alaykum....

how are you?

BTW shukran for inquiring about me and jazakillâh for the dua....

Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I am good alhamdulliah.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
snapscore:

Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I am good alhamdulliah.

*Thumbs up*
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 3:16am On Feb 16, 2017
snapscore:

wa alaykum salaam, I'm good, couldn't reply you at the Islam section, I've been banned there....

so what have you learnt so far in your Arabic class, and what are you learning now?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2017
AbdelKabir:

wa alaykum salaam, I'm good, couldn't reply you at the Islam section, I've been banned there....

so what have you learnt so far in your Arabic class, and what are you learning now?

Thought so as well.

Learnt a bunch of stuff like possessive pronouns, the rules of present tense, how to ask questions and things like that. Right now we are learning about giving descriptions of the day went as well as date, seasons of the year and stuff like that.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 16, 2017
snapscore:

Thought so as well.

Learnt a bunch of stuff like possessive pronouns, the rules of present tense, how to ask questions and things like that. Right now we are learning about giving descriptions of the day went as well as date, seasons of the year and stuff like that.

Thats really nice, have you been taught jumulah ismiyyah wa jumulah fi'liyyah, and i hope it wasnt confusing?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 16, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Thats really nice, have you been taught jumulah ismiyyah wa jumulah fi'liyyah, and i hope it wasnt confusing?

Not in great details. Just the very basic minimum.

The Grammar classes focus on that, I guess.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 16, 2017
snapscore:

Not in great details. Just the very basic minimum.

The Grammar classes focus on that, I guess.

but you've been given a definition for both?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 16, 2017
AbdelKabir:

but you've been given a definition for both?

Yes.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 16, 2017
snapscore:

Yes.

write both definitions here in arabic without looking at your book *don't cheat*
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 16, 2017
AbdelKabir:

write both definitions here without looking at your book *don't cheat*

I didn't pay attention yesterday when he was talking about it and I didn't write it down. Plus I already know if from another website.

Nominal sentences are those ones that have nouns, pronouns, adverbs, adjective .... I can't remeber the rest.

Verbal sentences have verbs *I guess*.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2017
snapscore:

I didn't pay attention yesterday when he was talking about it and I didn't write it down. Plus I already know if from another website.

Nominal sentences are those ones that have nouns, pronouns, adverbs, adjective .... I can't remeber the rest.

Verbal sentences have verbs *I guess*.

In Islamic sciences, knowledge is hifdh(memorizing) of course after you must've understood the concept, if you don't memorize, you wont know it as it should be known, you'll be the type that, once your book is not with you, your knowledge is gone, you become knowledgeable only when your book is with you, so make sure you memorize every definition you are given.

These are the little things that won't let you get confused when you are being taught in details, and practice writing....

are you not being given definitions in Arabic??
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2017
AbdelKabir:

In Islamic sciences, knowledge is hifdh(memorizing) of course after you must've understood the concept, if you don't memorize, you wont know it as it should be known, you'll be the type that, once your book is not with you, your knowledge is gone, you become knowledgeable only when your book is with you, so make sure you memorize every definition you are given.

These are the little things that won't make you get confused when you are being taught in details, and practice writing....

are you not being given definitions in Arabic??

No. Most of the people attending the class don't have knowledge of Arabic so I think that's why.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 16, 2017
snapscore:

No. Most of the people attending the class don't have knowledge of Arabic so I think that's why.

ok...

barakAllâhu feeki.

1 Like

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
I don't want to hear that anything happened to AbdelKabir's moniker
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
snapscore:
I don't want to hear that anything happened to AbdelKabir's moniker

it was banned from islam section, and i wanted to make sure it is known that the hadeeth of "Allâh Hates divorce" is weak, i wanted it to be on the first page of that thread.

so had to open another moniker for that special post cuz it seems everyone that commented on the thread accepted that hadeeth.

1 Like

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
AbdelKabir:

it was banned from islam section, and i wanted to make sure it is known that the hadeeth of "Allâh Hates divorce" is week, i wanted it to be on the first page of that thread.

so had to open another moniker for that special post cuz it seems everyone that commented on the thread accepted that hadeeth.

Okay, so did I still attribute the hadith even after I mentioned that I wasn't sure and it was from a an unreliable source?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
snapscore:

Okay, so did I still attribute the hadith even after I mentioned that I wasn't sure and it was from a an unreliable source?

let me just say, you totally misunderstood that statement, its just like, "I am not sure its 10" and i say "oh since you are not sure, lets not put 10, you know putting 10 means failure if its wrong" تفهم؟
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
AbdelKabir:

let me just say, you totally misunderstood that statement, its just like, "I am not sure its 10" and i say "oh since you are not sure, lets not put 10, you know putting 10 means failure if its wrong" تفهم؟

انا افهم
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
snapscore:

انا افهم

احسنت
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Happy Birthday to the owner of the thread **more grease to d elbow**
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Hotgistnaija247: 7:24am On Feb 20, 2017
MUST SEE: NIGERIA TOPS LIST OF MOST CORRUPT COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD AHEAD OF COLOMBIA AND IRAN(PHOTOS)

Nigeria, the most populated country in Africa, also dubbed as the “giant” of the continent, is perceived to be the most corrupt among 60 corrupt countries evaluated, according to data from the 2016 Best Countries rankings.

SEE MORE HERE: http://www.hotgistnaija.com/must-see-nigeria-tops-list-of-most-corrupt-countries-in-the-world-ahead-of-colombia-and-iranphotos/

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 04, 2017
@AbdelKabir

Are you still interested in getting posted to Kano?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
snapscore:
@AbdelKabir

Are you still interested in getting posted to Kano?

yeah, why?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:

yeah, why?

Was just curious.

Something reminded me abt it a few days ago.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
snapscore:

Was just curious.

Something reminded me abt it a few days ago.

oh! ok, i still want kano for many reasons one of which is books, heard they are lot of books(at cheaper rate) at the north, i mean islamic books.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:

oh! ok, i still want kano for many reasons one of which is books, heard they are lot of books(at cheaper rate) at the north, i mean islamic books.

Okay. I was just asking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (108) (Reply)

King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) / Nairalanders Share Your Xmas Selfies / Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.