Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (1200 Views)

Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ / Should You Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Giving Your Life To Christ? / Bob Marley Gave His Life To Christ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Thugnificent(m): 2:52am On Oct 04, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, please can anybody help me. I want to secure my life with Jesus. The number of people dying everyday is alarming. This shows that we are in the end of days. The recent shut down of the US government by Obama because of the refusal of the congress to implement his Obama care reveals he is the Anti Christ. Please I need a good pastor to help me.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 04, 2013
You do not need a pastor to give your life to Christ, self salvation is ultimate, open your heart and accept the ways of God almighty, and he shall make you whole, although it is not an easy Journey, but your determination is all that counts.

1 Like

Re: . by Debeloved87(m): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2013
Of course, you also need someone to lead you to christ.. And also walk with you in your christian life..
You can say this prayer with me:
Lord Jesus, i recognise that i am a sinner, and now i believe you came into the world to die for me on the cross for the remission of my sins, O Lord have mercy on me, right now i accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour, wash me with your cleansing blood, cloth me with your garment of righteousness and write my name in your holy book of Life. Help me to walk in the conciousness and righteousness of your Holy-Spirit, now and forever more, right now i declared that i am saved, i am born again, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
you can pm me for more mentorship and follow up God bless you brother. JESUS LOVES YOU.
Re: . by Chubhie: 7:52am On Oct 04, 2013
Thugnificent: Hello Nairalanders, please can anybody help me. I want to secure my life with Jesus. The number of people dying everyday is alarming. This shows that we are in the end of days. The recent shut down of the US government by Obama because of the refusal of the congress to implement his Obama care reveals he is the Anti Christ. Please I need a good pastor to help me.
I encourage you to do dear. May the Good Lord reveal himself to you.
Re: . by amaralizzy40y: 8:14am On Oct 04, 2013
My dear if actualy u want 2 giv ur live 2 christ u cn come 2 THE LORD CHOSEN were u wil hear d undiluted word of God and den surrender totaly to him. JUST TRY AND SEE cos i believ a trial wil convince u.Thank n GOD bless
Re: . by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2013
The Christian Ministry is moving, God is great.
Re: . by veecovee: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
My dear if actualy u want 2 giv ur live 2 christ u cn come 2 THE LORD CHOSEN were u wil hear d undiluted word of God and den surrender totaly to him. JUST TRY AND SEE cos i believ a trial wil convince u.Thank n GOD bless
the person didnt ask for church, cause church never saves but he asked for Christ. Leave this person and Christ pls... Christ will direct him where to worship him.

Pls my dear
Re: . by veecovee: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2013
Thugnificent: Hello Nairalanders, please can anybody help me. I want to secure my life with Jesus. The number of people dying everyday is alarming. This shows that we are in the end of days. The recent shut down of the US government by Obama because of the refusal of the congress to implement his Obama care reveals he is the Anti Christ. Please I need a good pastor to help me.
in addition to the message that debeloved sent to you, you can start hearing from Christ himself immediately by studing the scripture and waiting to hear from him from verse to verse. Start from the book of John and obey the small still voice. See you in heaven smiley
in addition to the message that debeloved sent to you, you can start hearing from Christ himself immediately by studing the scriptures and waiting to hear from him from verse to verse. Start from the book of John and obey the small still voice. See you in heaven
Re: . by veecovee: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
2ndly this church you mentioned, now has an issue which only God knows the truth. Let Christ whom he seeks direct him
Re: . by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2013

Fear is a very terrible thing. I believe firmly that doing stuff for Christ is the best thing there is but I am very sure that he would prefer that we do those things because of love as against fear. If your conversion is based on fear, the chances are that you would get frustrated along the way.
Re: . by Thugnificent(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2013
Debeloved87: Of course, you also need someone to lead you to christ.. And also walk with you in your christian life..
You can say this prayer with me:
Lord Jesus, i recognise that i am a sinner, and now i believe you came into the world to die for me on the cross for the remission of my sins, O Lord have mercy on me, right now i accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour, wash me with your cleansing blood, cloth me with your garment of righteousness and write my name in your holy book of Life. Help me to walk in the conciousness and righteousness of your Holy-Spirit, now and forever more, right now i declared that i am saved, i am born again, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
you can pm me for more mentorship and follow up God bless you brother. JESUS LOVES YOU.
Thank you very much my brother, I've said the prayer and I'm sending you a pm right now. God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: . by veecovee: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2013
Thugnificent: Thank you very much my brother, I've said the prayer and I'm sending you a pm right now. God bless you too.
and make sure that you read 1 chapter of the bible everyday, start from the book of john till you have read the whole Bible
Re: . by Thugnificent(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2013
^^^^Thanks very much bro. I'm starting from today. God bless you all
Re: . by veecovee: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2013
Thugnificent: ^^^^Thanks very much bro. I'm starting from today. God bless you all
God bless you too

Maranatha
Re: . by Ajibam: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2013
Thugnificent: ^^^^Thanks very much bro. I'm starting from today. God bless you all
there is joy in heaven over your soul...
Shalom
Re: . by Mintayo(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
Please when people tell you that they want to give their lives to Jesus,pls and pls,don't tell them about any church pls.
Introduce Jesus to them first,let them encounter Jesus themselves,let them know Him first before you start telling them to come to your 'church'.
The Lord's Chosen church will not take anybody to heaven,it is only Jesus that can qurantee us heaven,not even your pastor!
@Op,congrats and God bless your soul,study the Bible,ask the Holy Spirit to reveal His words to you and He will.
Welcome aboard.
Re: . by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mintayo:
Please when people tell you that they want to give their lives to Jesus,pls and pls,don't tell them about any church pls.
Introduce Jesus to them first,let them encounter Jesus themselves,let them know Him first before you start telling them to come to your 'church'.
The Lord's Chosen church will not take anybody to heaven,it is only Jesus that can qurantee us heaven,not even your pastor!
@Op,congrats and God bless your soul,study the Bible,ask the Holy Spirit to reveal His words to you and He will.
Welcome aboard.
AMEN smiley
Re: . by Debeloved87(m): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
Thugnificent: Thank you very much my brother, I've said the prayer and I'm sending you a pm right now. God bless you too.
Amen..GOD BE PRAISED..AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Some Issues With The Nigerian Church / Please Help This Nairalander's Religious' Dilemna. / Y Is God So Greedy With Is Miracles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.