Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? (7151 Views)

Photos From The Heavy Fire Incident At NNPC Super Mega Station In Abuja Today / Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation / Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Starlett: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2013
It was a huge challenge driving into the island today. And even right now, the car park don dey flood o! shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by ifyalways(f): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2013
Na real wao,since 4am.
We are indoors, hot akamu and akara things. I feel sorry for employers that would jump into this rain to catch bus to work.

Good time for kpekus too. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2013
I am still on bed and don't intend to get up. The weather is just so cool. Thank God for the rain. "Yawns". cool

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by 3ace(m): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2013
Not heavy but drizzling enough to get you wet. My Nicon umbrella is doing a great job.
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Harpesin(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2013
the whole of Apapa is flooded now.....goin n comin damn too worst
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Wittywizard(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by IAMBREEZY: 9:55am On Oct 04, 2013
Sleeping tinz
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by heed101(m): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2013
i cannot go out to eat hot bread and ewa. angry.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Sijo01(f): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2013
Are those in Benin allow to contribute
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by slimkay83(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2013
Couple's weather...stil raining as I type
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by kunlekorea(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2013
Its not stopping and I am still on my bed, Today I don't feel like doing anything *singing*

1 Like

Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Lilimax(f): 9:58am On Oct 04, 2013
Not funny at all sad.
A drive of 20mins took me 2hours 30mins to get to my destination.
Seems most of the traffic wardens have gone on break undecided
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by adedejisy: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2013
Waiting for alert ,I will be right back
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2013
Weather for two on my end...
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Judek2(m): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2013
This is what I always say.. God want to destroy Nigeria with flood just as Sodom and Gomorrah..

When I say that the TIME for all THINGS to END is near, some people will block me..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by slimmingcare(f): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2013
The rain has been falling from midnight till now.I really smpatize wit those who live at a flooded area

1 Like

Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by kingarizona(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2013
Its raining cat and dog here.....

We are in EMBER month and its raining like its JUNE - JULY

Can somebody call OKIJA JUJU to comma hold this rain!! undecidedundecidedundecided

Gone are those day when EMBER month are so dry and hop that we go around with VASELINE

so what more canna say END TIME THINGS lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by DonColz1(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2013
Like this post if you are catching cold

1 Like

Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by agrovick(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2013
The rain na die, any female nairalander to keep me company #heavywailing
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by andicod1st(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2013
Here in Calabar, CRS.. d sun is rily hot..
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by agrovick(m): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2013
Am i thinking wat u ar thinking
ifyalways: Na real wao,since 4am.
We are indoors, hot akamu and akara things. I feel sorry for employers that would jump into this rain to catch bus to work.

Good time for kpekus too. cheesy
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by geepeters(f): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2013
d rain is at its top....mtshewwwww,,want to go out joor[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by agrovick(m): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2013
Ma'am but u ar wicked sha, traffic warden inside this heavy rain?
Lilimax: Not funny at all sad.
A drive of 20mins took me 2hours 30mins to get to my destination.
Seems most of the traffic wardens have gone on break undecided
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by ukcars: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2013
LAGOS IS WORKING
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by UniqueBAM: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2013
tongue shocked so terrible n provokin jst imagine wen dey r 2 repair d roads dey wont do anytin if u see d flood @idi oro in ojulegba its pathetic
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by narmani: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2013
Judek2: This is what I always say.. God want to destroy Nigeria with flood just as Sodom and Gomorrah..

When I say that the TIME for all THINGS to END is near, some people will block me..
yeah right!! For the records it was fire and brimstone.
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2013
Its as if the rain won't stop today.raining heavily here.I am even still on my bed
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Boll2010: 10:12am On Oct 04, 2013
andicod1st: Here in Calabar, CRS.. d sun is rily hot..
do u mean christian religious studies
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Ogundale(m): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2013
I nearly go Bleep chioma but blc of the rain my dick seize fire afta he don raise head go heaven like wetin wan pull montain of fire.
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by narmani: 10:14am On Oct 04, 2013
Unique BAM: tongue shocked so terrible n provokin jst imagine wen dey r 2 repair d roads dey wont do anytin if u see d flood @idi oro in ojulegba its pathetic

i thought they said china people know how to hold back rain. CCECC @ mile2, getting it wet this morning
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Starlett: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2013
Sijo01: Are those in Benin allow to contribute

You mean this downpour got to Benin
I'm not surprised, though. This looks like the type that falls in the entire geopolitical region! Won't be amazed to hear it's raining all the way to Abuja right now! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? / Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. / Picture Of Rivers Local Government Boss Sharing Marijuana Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.