Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans (1506 Views)

What Is The Use Of Fasting,when God still Answer prayers with Full Stomach? / Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Few days ago, a story broke out in the pages of newspapers. 40 students have just been mudered by unknown gunmen.

After a deep refelction on this incident, ive come to realise that, all pastors and miracle workers are charlattans and conmen who take advantage of the illetracy and poverty of nigerians. Here are some salient points.

1. Bokoharam has been terrorizing the north for a number of years and the JTF have been working tirelessly to arrest them. Couldnt all pastors in Nigeria simply organize prayer sessions and ask God to reveal the whearabouts of these bokoharams? Couldnt they simply pray to God to reveal the hideout of the murderes of those 40 innocent ladies to security operatives? It appears to me they wont do that cos they know their lies n deciet will be exposed. God doesnt answer prayers.

2. Couldnt all pastors simply come together, move from hospital to hospital, praying for those who are sick n bed ridden? Why should our hospitals keep housing people on death beds when pastors can simply organize prayers n heal them. They will never do that for the sole reason that they know no one answers prayers.

3. Pastor Oyedepos wife was once affected by stroke. Couldnt this man, who claims to have done several miracles simply pray for his wife?No, he flew her out of the county for medical attention. He knows quite alright no one is up there in d sky who will answer his prayer.
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by KingsJohnson(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
@Op, guy i am weeping for you already, why on earth do you want to bring a curse to your poor life. Why not prove to us that you are not miserable in life?
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Kings Johnson: @Op, guy i am weeping for you already, why on earth do you want to bring a curse to your poor life. Why not prove to us that you are not miserable in life?

Why not read about argumentum ad hominem and the strawman fallacy. It will help u a lot.
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by plaetton: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Kings Johnson: @Op, guy i am weeping for you already, why on earth do you want to bring a curse to your poor life. Why not prove to us that you are not miserable in life?
Threats.
The favorite and most handy tool for mental midgets.

2 Likes

Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
plaetton:
Threats.
The favorite and most handy tool for mental midgets.

Lol, he's only emulating his pastor. I guess that's how he threatens them in church.

2 Likes

Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by Edenjoe7: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Even if the whole world flattens, even if all the wise men and prophets or pastors tell lies, that does not change God from being God. The breath which you breathe can testify against you. Fool!
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by frank317: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2013

For ur mind now u have answered the op wisely and God is happy and dancing azonto because of what u just typed.

Its is funny u don't even have a feeling for the dead kids and their relation becasue u don't know them and u think its the devils fault so anything can happen.

Tb joshua can concentrate on jim ik while behind his back innocent people are being slaugthered. Why didn't he forsee it and stop it? Or ask jtf to go there before the gunmen arrive?

I just hope u won't be in church when the nxt bomb lands on it, ur pastor might busy predictiing blessins on all of u then because that's what they know.

8 Likes

Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by frank317: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Edenjoe7: Even if the whole world flattens, even if all the wise men and prophets or pastors tell lies, that does not change God from being God. The breath which you breathe can testify against you. Fool!

And who is asking God to change? Stop callin people fools, this is not a thread for mad people

1 Like

Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by psucc(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
@ OP but HE answers me.
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by Afam4eva(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
Edenjoe7: Even if the whole world flattens, even if all the wise men and prophets or pastors tell lies, that does not change God from being God. The breath which you breathe can testify against you. Fool!
Are you born again too? Na wa for the kain ogbanje born again people wey we dey see these days.
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2013

Another strawman. Face the issue at hand. What has "The breath which you breathe can testify against you" gotten to do with answers to prayers?
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
frank3.16:

For ur mind now u have answered the op wisely and God is happy and dancing azonto because of what u just typed.

Its is funny u don't even have a feeling for the dead kids and their relation becasue u don't know them and u think its the devils fault so anything can happen.

Tb joshua can concentrate on jim ik while behind his back innocent people are being slaugthered. Why didn't he forsee it and stop it? Or ask jtf to go there before the gunmen arrive?

I just hope u won't be in church when the nxt bomb lands on it, ur pastor might busy predictiing blessins on all of u then because that's what they know.

Lol, I couldn't had said it better bro.
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
psucc: @ OP but HE answers me.

How? And please tell him to answer the bed ridden, cancer patients and millions of people infected with HIV
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by crissmac: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
please permit me to answer your questions;

God answers Prayers but not in a way everyone expects.
1. His answer could be yes (where he expressly grants your request).
2. No (if He feels that granting that request will be inimical to your good cuz he knows us more than we know ourselves, or cuz he has something better planned)
3. Not now (not cuz what you asked for was bad but that the timing is not right).

concerning your scenerios given in your posts;
1. God is still answering the prayers of his people in Nigeria concerning the BH attacks. if you can cast your mind back, you will agree with me that if not for his intervention, Nigeria would have been overrun by terrorists. The recent conviction of some soldiers as well as the shake up in the security department (removal of some top dogs gives credence to that fact). He is patiently waiting for his body (the Church regardless of denomination or indoctrination) to speak with one voice concerning the terrorism issue in the country. then will he bring the final end to terrorism in this country.

Nigeria has never ever in its history experienced with terrorism, and i for one think we are doing quite well.

2. God will never do for man what man can do for himself. (as in the case of Oyedepo). when the ten lepers came to Jesus for healing, he could have healed them and pronounced them whole on the spot. but his instruction was simple " Go, show yourselves to the Priest" Luke 17:14.

please don't get mad at the O.P. I understand his pain and bitterness after some of my experiences.
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by plaetton: 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
@crismac
He he he.
This is so hilarious.

Let me get this straight,
God is answering prayers but in a way we may never understand?
Then if so, prayer is a useless waste of time. Right?

Then, another point you made is that prayer is working because it could have been worse. Right?
Hhmmm!
Where have I heard that before?
That would be a very nice consolation for those that have lost loved ones. Right?
In other words, we have a god of half measures, a god who only allows a lot of people to be killed, but not everyone. Right?

3 things you have to be true to yourself and admit.
1. Either that god doesn't exist, or
2. God is incompetent, or
3. You are dialing the wrong number when you pray.
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
crissmac: please permit me to answer your questions;

2. No (if He feels that granting that request will be inimical to your good cuz he knows us more than we know ourselves, or cuz he has something better planned)
3. Not now (not cuz what you asked for was bad but that the timing is not right).

1. God is still answering the prayers of his people in Nigeria concerning the BH attacks. if you can cast your mind back, you will agree with me that if not for his intervention, Nigeria would have been overrun by terrorists. The recent conviction of some soldiers as well as the shake up in the security department (removal of some top dogs gives credence to that fact). He is patiently waiting for his body (the Church regardless of denomination or indoctrination) to speak with one voice concerning the terrorism issue in the country. then will he bring the final end to terrorism in this country.

Nigeria has never ever in its history experienced with terrorism, and i for one think we are doing quite well.

2. God will never do for man what man can do for himself. (as in the case of Oyedepo). when the ten lepers came to Jesus for healing, he could have healed them and pronounced them whole on the spot. but his instruction was simple " Go, show yourselves to the Priest" Luke 17:14.

please don't get mad at the O.P. I understand his pain and bitterness after some of my experiences.

I appreciate your answer, at least you didn't call me a fool like some of ur brothers did. However, your answer failed to address none of the main issues I pointed out.

1. You claimed Gods intervention has prevented the country from being overrun by terrorists. Look at your logic, when the shakeup in the security department occurred, it gave credence to Gods intervention. Now that 40 young people were killed, God is patiently waiting. For how long will he continually patiently wait? How many more people have to lose their life while he patiently waits. No my brother, these 40 people who were killed gives credence to the fact that God doesn't answer prayers.

2. Your reply to oyedepos case makes sense. However, u opened up another problem. Why not try to explain why we still have people dying of AIDS? From the failures of men at getting a suitable drug, we can confidently at this moment say, man cannot provide cure for AIDS. Man cannot do that by himself. What is God doing?Why not just say a little prayer here for all living with HIV/AIDS. Once they are healed as a result of ur prayers, uve succeded in convincing us all God answers prayers. Just do that to save urself from the stress of having to convince us.
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by frank317: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2013

Is this a joke or something? Guy do u really believe in what u just typed? Pls don't tell me u do. I just can't stop laughing. Pls how does this make sense to u? Or do I need the help of the holy spirit to understand it? Lol
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by 2good(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2013

How did you get to know that god answers prayer in one of those 3 ways since his ways are mysterious? Christianity is really a joke.
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
2good:

How did you get to know that god answers prayer in one of those 3 ways since his ways are mysterious? Christianity is really a joke.

Lol, since man invented God, I don't really see it as difficult attributing characteristics to him.
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by nora544: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Why God should answer the prayers when most of the christian in nigeria pray to the angel of the light.

Why God should help such a country here pastors only want to be rich.

why God should answer the prayer when a pastor want to built the biggest church in the world and many of his followers cicnot have money to get food.

Why god should answer the prayer when the rich pastors buy jets but don't know how there followers live.

Why God should help the christian people in nigeria.
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by frank317: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
nora544: Why God should answer the prayers when most of the christian in nigeria pray to the angel of the light.

Why God should help such a country here pastors only want to be rich.

why God should answer the prayer when a pastor want to built the biggest church in the world and many of his followers cicnot have money to get food.

Why god should answer the prayer when the rich pastors buy jets but don't know how there followers live.

Why God should help the christian people in nigeria.

So u think God shoudnt help nigerians because of all these things u mentioned? Do u guys ever realized that christians belive God created this word on his own choice?

Ok, he should at least help nigerians because he created them. Nigerians didn't beg him to create them, he decided to create them so he should help them in time of need and not because they pray to him or seek him out. Besides which God help them moslems that are obviously quite richer than many christians yet the christians belive they are closer to him. This delusion is getting out of hand.
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by KingsJohnson(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
To all those who said that God doesnot answer prayers and equally brought logic to support their so called claims. Now let do it as Elijah did it in the Holy Bible, by showing and proving to you guys that God actually answer prayers. Therefore i pray tonight that all you that question such, none of your phones will see the light of tommorow. Amen.
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by dami9ja(m): 12:15am On Oct 05, 2013
God answers prayers and nothing can stop or change that.
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by MrTroll(m): 1:43am On Oct 05, 2013
Kings Johnson: To all those who said that God doesnot answer prayers and equally brought logic to support their so called claims. Now let do it as Elijah did it in the Holy Bible, by showing and proving to you guys that God actually answer prayers. Therefore i pray tonight that all you that question such, none of your phones will see the light of tommorow. Amen.
Quoted for reference purposescheesy

1 Like

Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 05, 2013
Kings Johnson: To all those who said that God doesnot answer prayers and equally brought logic to support their so called claims. Now let do it as Elijah did it in the Holy Bible, by showing and proving to you guys that God actually answer prayers. Therefore i pray tonight that all you that question such, none of your phones will see the light of tommorow. Amen.

Mine has seen the light of today. Better luck next time.

1 Like

Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 05, 2013
dami9ja: God answers prayers and nothing can stop or change that.

Why not just say a little prayer for all those living with HIV and prove us wrong.
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by mazaje(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2013

Ok your god has failed as always, my phone is still here with me and functioning very well. . .Why don't you tell your god to make us blind instead, many people have tried it here. . .
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by nora544: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2013

I am still there. My phone is working.

I told you before God will not answer the prayers from most of the christians in Nigeria because they pray to the Angel of the Light. Most of the Pastors like the Angel of the Light more than God. When this so called great man of God will give away all what they have there money, there jets there expensive cars, there big houses, when they start to preach what is a real christian, when they stop to preach about money, than God will answer the prayer.
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by KingsJohnson(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
Well conclusively, whether God answers prayers or not doesn't change anything, that why we Christian has what is called FAITH and does not merely belief. So guys, believe it or not, there is God that answers prayers and He is my God and i am a living testimony. Case closed.
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by Tuntheycr7: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
The bible said 'You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free'
I pity and pity those who loves twisting d bible for their own selfish interest. The bible also said woe to those who mislead others coz it wud have been better for them if they are thrown into the sea with a stone tied to their neck.
But the God am serving is the God that answereth prayer with fire
Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
@OP who told you that the government don't know the sponsors of Boko Haram?If pastors gather and pray and God reveals these sponsors,will you believe? What physical evidence will the pastors tender?God gave us brain for a purpose,and there is what is called security intelligence.The government should stop stealing money and invest in human resources that can handle security problems such as Boko Haram.If pastors pray and God reveals the sponsors,who will d pastors give their findings to Police or SSS?when did ds agents start collecting evidences from spiritual exercises...God is not mocked,for what ever a man sows the same he shall reap.Our leaders put selfish interest before national interest,so what u get is what is happening to us.They could have invest wisely in security,but no,they decide to chop d money.As we speak our borders are porous,we don't know those who come in and go out.Should the pastors pray to know that too?We can as well close down the government and ask the pastors to take over with Prayers.

1 Like

Re: Proof: God Doesnt Answer Prayers. All Pastors Are Charlattans by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
Kings Johnson: Well conclusively, whether God answers prayers or not doesn't change anything, that why we Christian has what is called FAITH and does not merely belief. So guys, believe it or not, there is God that answers prayers and He is my God and i am a living testimony. Case closed.

If God doesn't answer prayers, it changes many things. All pastors turn liars including urs thereby confirming the post. Why not try to pray to a stone and still have "FAITH", u'll discover its the same thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married / New Scientific Evidence Points To The Existence Of The SOUL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.