Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (33742 Views)

How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries / Should A Woman Help Her Fiancé To Pay Her Bride Price? / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
I don't blame the guy he was deeply in love with the girl that's the crazy thing love does has for the money d guys works in offshore he should he loaded so he should forget the money i wonder what kind of person d girl get married to the man could not even take care of the wedding bills what's a shame
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Ngokafor(f): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringringringringrin

NA joke I dey. I was actually waiting for you guys. I almost pasteed the link on the abuse thread after I posted it but forgot. Since u saw it, no wahala.

grin grin grin grin grin grin....good!..just remember that we are your conscience.. tongue
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by DICKtator: 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
kulyie: lmao abeggiii forget all this sentiments jare.the guy should track her down,get her arrested for FRAUD and retreieve his money,expose her actions to her colleagues and boss at office so that they will know they are working with a dubious character that can flee with their money at anytime,make her family apologize to your parents.infact he should bring her down to zero.i mean what kind of irrational wickedness is that.

I hear guys say its ladies past action that makes them mean to ladies,if this guy eventually gets another girl,wont he treat her with suspicion and be reluctant to give her things when she asks because of one slimy,calculating thief.hiaaaannnn!

The immediate gratification some ladies want will not make them think properly about the implication of their actions on their tomorrow.smh

SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Tinynita(f): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
You won't blame the guy,if you date someone for that long you would have this soft spot for him/her even if you claim to be angry...but the groom ne de shame?....the gurlz gonna suffer sha

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by omajali2003(m): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
She has just dug the grave of her marriage and much more calamity. Life will give you back what you give to it, it's a matter of time. Let her enjoy it while it lasts because she will weep and there will be none to console her when the table turns
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by sawme: 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
The funny thing about dis story is dat even if he sue her dere is no case cuse dere is no evidence of fraud nd u should also know dat relationship issues has no case in curt bcuse d evidence r invisible so I will just advice him 2 alow God judge am sure she would huv prefer d curt dan d judgement of God when is time 2 face d drum
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by CorrectGEE(m): 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
My guy try forget the money,nature has a way of getting back@people datz if you are innocent.ijs
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by mabeni(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Jesus! 200k for bride price. The GIRL na igbo?

3 Likes

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Eku n'owo oo!
grin grin

Sorry if I no write the greeting well!
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Dannylux: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Women can make and Mar you.. Women
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by obayaya(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tinynita: You won't blame the guy,if you date someone for that long you would have this soft spot for him/her even if you claim to be angry...but the groom ne de shame?....the gurlz gonna suffer sha

Amen
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by obayaya(m): 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dannylux: Women can make and Mar you.. Women

my dad's favorite quote.. women Made you, they can unmake you
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Abbey2sam(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
kulyie: lmao abeggiii forget all this sentiments jare.the guy should track her down,get her arrested for FRAUD and retreieve his money,expose her actions to her colleagues and boss at office so that they will know they are working with a dubious character that can flee with their money at anytime,make her family apologize to your parents.infact he should bring her down to zero.i mean what kind of irrational wickedness is that.

I hear guys say its ladies past action that makes them mean to ladies,if this guy eventually gets another girl,wont he treat her with suspicion and be reluctant to give her things when she asks because of one slimy,calculating thief.hiaaaannnn!

The immediate gratification some ladies want will not make them think properly about the implication of their actions on their tomorrow.smh

I said I must like this comment nd I did.........

But the girl will regret it, only time can tell
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by UMUNNAWUIKE: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
D guy should 4get d money it is gone,dat is d price he paid 4 dating carelessly.Secondly,if it is payback time,can He pay 4 how many times he bleeped d babe? dat money is also d price

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by gretafutor: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
ferhyntorlah:
Anything built on lies and deceit will never stand
She knew the guy still had soft spot for her, so she took advantage of
that to exploit him.

Tell your colleague to forget the money; her act will speak against her
in due time. It will hurt, yeah it will but he will the better for it.

I so pity the babe because the guy she married will be her
karma!

You are so on point,let him leave vengeance 2 God.nemesis wl surely catch up wt her,its jst a matter of time.

You are so on point,let him leave vengeance 4 God.nemesis will surely catch up wt her,its jst a matter of time.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by tellwisdom: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mbanuuuangry...ARUU
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Rejoice5000(f): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
men have a kind of soft spot when it comes to who they love ad they behave like a baby atimes. for the girl that took the 200k let her go this her present husband will show her pepper.because their union was built on deceit.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by funkymedina: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
After wasting her life for 7yrs you think you can just walk out ..since secondry school ?? haba !!..200k is not enough , useless men ! She found person to mary her ...end of All this one na story

2 Likes

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Nuzo1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
If the way op described his friend's action (he spit the money cos he works in the rig) then he's an arrogant prick...and to a large extent, I do not sympathize with him. And that seems to me like the reason the fraudstar of a girl did what she did.

And since when did Nlanders become god of marriage to know that the girl will be divorced soon? angry

Listen op, advise your friend to let the money go. Not cos its small for an oil worker (Obj won't even part with 5k like that) or cos the girl deserved it but cos he hs no case against the girl. He should also know that all is fair in love and war. And never ever give more than you can afford to cry for.

If I were him, I will count this as a blessing. Such girl would hve conived with your friend and kidnapped you for money.

3 Likes

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Toks2008(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
Memyselfu2009: I don't blame the guy he was deeply in love with the girl that's the crazy thing love does has for the money d guys works in offshore he should he loaded so he should forget the money i wonder what kind of person d girl get married to the man could not even take care of the wedding bills what's a shame

For crying out loud, what is the biggy about 200k? I can give a lady i love anything within my reach as long as i can afford it.

Its a different ball game if the lady decides to be a tramp.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Amhappy(f): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lol u be mumu was the first comment that almost jumped out of my mouth when d guy ended d gist but dat wld hv been so disrespectful,beside am a woman and shouldnt belittle him. According to him, He forgiven the babe and wont collect the money back. The lady confessed to her husband and they both made peace with the guy. They invited him to their child dedication last two weekends. Also the guy is not rich,the rig work was just temporary. I wanted him to collect the money blc i felt that the best way to end it. The story is real and happened Oct last year. I posted the story blc i think its worth sharing. Moral i took from his story,dont trust new-old friends and forgive no matter wat.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by ddippset(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
greatgod2012: I do not and will never support what the lady did to the guy, infact, its very bad and should not be encouraged at all.

However, i want to look at it from another angle. I see some "what ifs" in this relationship.

What if it was the guy who first scammed this lady in one way or the other before, i meant before their first separation and the lady has been looking for a way to revenge?

What if it was the guy who first broke this lady's heart in a very hard way and the lady thinks this is the best way for her to pay him back in his coin?
Many what ifs...............

Since we are not able to hear from the lady's mouth her reason for her action and also we dont know what really transpired between the two of them, i think its better to tread carefully when judging the lady.

Once again, i do not support her action, but its only God who sees what is hidden.

May God help us all.
sister abeg leave all these what if, what if, what if. of course it is wise to hear from both parties but let's judge based on the story as it has been presented here. that guy should do something to get his money back sharp sharp.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by gal10(f): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
spend my money everyday on top woman----it is a natural something.... in the words of Sound Sultan btwn wow me i feel he should just leave her, d truth will definitely come forth and karma will pay her a visit. he should just distance himself from her as much as possible! hmnn some people get heart oooo! they chop liver die! i hail dem!
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Coldfeet(f): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
Amhappy: Lol u be mumu was the first comment that almost jumped out of my mouth when d guy ended d gist but dat wld hv been so disrespectful,beside am a woman and shouldnt belittle him. According to him, He forgiven the babe and wont collect the money back. The lady confessed to her husband and they both made peace with the guy. They invited him to their child dedication last two weekends. Also the guy is not rich,the rig work was just temporary. I wanted him to collect the money blc i felt that the best way to end it. The story is real and happened Oct last year. I posted the story blc i think its worth sharing. Moral i took from his story,dont trust new-old friends and forgive no matter wat.
Ok all is well that ends well! Please you all that cursing the lady take the humble pie and apologize! Becos if somebody marriage crash 2mao una own no go spare o! Jungle justice at its peek here in Nland.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Eillyeillz(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
story sure soundz like somefin 4rm a nollywood movie.but all the same srry bro,go listen to some mode 9.and just let it go...
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Pluslargent(m): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nah...listen to drake instead.. No new friends!
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
tsidra: Lol... Your friend naa correct mumu. Anyway I pity him ooo. Make him try collect his money back. Lol
That girl strong ooooo
see your life? Someone is kind enough to give u money and u call him Mumu?
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by zitalin(f): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
Things we do for love, chai! Anywaiz, d guy na original mummy's boy.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by bcomputer101: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
The guy should give her a slight crush on the wedding day...

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Tytguy: 12:44am On Oct 08, 2013
so d chairman she wan marry no fit afford brideprice? wahala dey o!!! somebody dial FFK's no please.i'm sure he'll handle d matter professionally

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by moonraker(m): 12:49am On Oct 08, 2013
reads thread.....

thinks real hard about the situation....

Puts five drops of vicks lemon plus in his mouth

Gentlemen!!! grin

The morale of this story is "The fear of Nigerian women is the beginning of wisdom" shocked angry

Goes back to licking his vicks

2 Likes

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by AngelRaphael(m): 1:31am On Oct 08, 2013
The girl should be arrested for that crime she committed. Period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things A Female Should Never Do For Love / Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) / Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.