Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (33741 Views)

How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries / Should A Woman Help Her Fiancé To Pay Her Bride Price? / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by richypee(m): 1:40am On Oct 08, 2013
That guy na camel ooooo# singing ; mugu don fall e don fall e ooo grin

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Deschil: 3:37am On Oct 08, 2013
You sound very wicked yourself. Two wrongs do not make a right!
kulyie: lmao abeggiii forget all this sentiments jare.the guy should track her down,get her arrested for FRAUD and retreieve his money,expose her actions to her colleagues and boss at office so that they will know they are working with a dubious character that can flee with their money at anytime,make her family apologize to your parents.infact he should bring her down to zero.i mean what kind of irrational wickedness is that.

I hear guys say its ladies past action that makes them mean to ladies,if this guy eventually gets another girl,wont he treat her with suspicion and be reluctant to give her things when she asks because of one slimy,calculating thief.hiaaaannnn!

The immediate gratification some ladies want will not make them think properly about the implication of their actions on their tomorrow.smh
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by mayornel: 4:02am On Oct 08, 2013
[/color][color=#006600][color=#990000][/color] lipsrsealed
ferhyntorlah: Anything built on lies and deceit will never stand!

She knew the guy still had soft spot for her, so she took advantage of that to exploit him.

Tell your colleague to forget the money; her act will speak against her in due time. It will hurt, yeah it will but he will the better for it.

I so pity the babe because the guy she married will be her karma!
Good 1 dude
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by outofthebox: 5:17am On Oct 08, 2013
one of the reasons i would never marry a fellow Yoruba woman. I can bet she is one.

All thingz being equal, I would settle for a non-Nigerian. Last resort is definitely non-yoruba
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Abmarshalo(m): 6:02am On Oct 08, 2013
This your post clearly shows how foolish and mentally retarded you and your so called friend are.
Amhappy: Wonders they say shall never end.
A colleague of mine told me his story yesterday.
He dated this girl for 7yrs,starting from senior sec school. During his service year they had a serious quarrel and broke up. Both families were involved.Cause of quarrel, the lady's fam accused him of being the reason while their daughter was not serious in sch,he is already through with school and serving,She dropped out (was doing her HND). This guy walked away.

2yrs later girl reappeared and pleaded for them to start over again. He gave in since he still loves her and also got an affirmative from his mum. His mum loves this babe and wanted her as a Daughter in law

September last year(like 2months later) the girl visited him,said she got admission in a nursing sch and need like N200,000 for school fees,accommodation etc. My colleague just came back from offshore and is loaded,he spits it.

A month later he got a call that the lady's bride price has been paid. He calls her and she denies then suddenly out of reach. He call tire. He later got a lot of calls from his cousins at villa to confirm her traditional and wedding.

Months later the girl called and said she's sorry but needed the cash for her traditional marriage.

The guy wanted to ask for repay but didn't so as not to go against his mum's advice.

Personally i think he should collect his money back. What's ur take?
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by steveec122(m): 6:14am On Oct 08, 2013
I am so much disappointed how most people on NL reason, because marriage is involved. Do you get annoyed that the money you gave was used for another thing that worries her.
Did both of you reconciled to get married. If yes. So you had such amount and never made the move to marry her. Or do you want to make her a Nurse First...Wrong.
Leave her, She has used the money you gave her to solve her pressing Problem.
You have giving the Money, it is now hers.

Or are you saying she used it to pay the bride price on behalf of the guy? Because the mum advice in the passage is to marry the girl.

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2013
He dated this girl for 7yrs,starting from senior sec school. During his service year they had a serious quarrel and broke up. Both families were involved.Cause of quarrel, the lady's fam accused him of being the reason while their daughter was not serious in sch,he is already through with school and serving,She dropped out (was doing her HND). This guy walked away.

2yrs later girl reappeared and pleaded for them to start over again. He gave in since he still loves her and also got an affirmative from his mum. His mum loves this babe and wanted her as a Daughter in law

September last year(like 2months later) the girl visited him,said she got admission in a nursing sch and need like N200,000 for school fees,accommodation etc. My colleague just came back from offshore and is loaded,he spits it.

A month later he got a call that the lady's bride price has been paid. He calls her and she denies then suddenly out of reach. He call tire. He later got a lot of calls from his cousins at villa to confirm her traditional and wedding.

Months later the girl called and said she's sorry but needed the cash for her traditional marriage.

The guy wanted to ask for repay but didn't so as not to go against his mum's advice.

One sided story
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by MrsCork2(f): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2013
ferhyntorlah: Anything built on lies and deceit will never stand!

She knew the guy still had soft spot for her, so she took advantage of that to exploit him.

Tell your colleague to forget the money; her act will speak against her in due time. It will hurt, yeah it will but he will the better for it.

I so pity the babe because the guy she married will be her karma!

wow
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by sunnyt1(m): 7:52am On Oct 08, 2013

Why do some gals like taking risk?

So in her mind, she is d smartest gal dat eva lived. Well, it depends on d guy sha, if u try it wit some other dudes, hmm hmm, i laff in Ijebu
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by sunnyt1(m): 7:52am On Oct 08, 2013
steveec122: I am so much disappointed how most people on NL reason, because marriage is involved. Do you get annoyed that the money you gave was used for another thing that worries her.
Did both of you reconciled to get married. If yes. So you had such amount and never made the move to marry her. Or do you want to make her a Nurse First...Wrong.

Or are you saying she used it to pay the bride price on behalf of the guy? Because the mum advice in the passage is to marry the girl.

Guy, you are wiser than King Solomon.

A gal collected some money she claimed she needed for her schooling from a guy she was dating, then used the money for her traditional marriage, and thats cool by you.

People like you could be funnier than Mr. Bean, If the gal in question is your sister, then its cool, bt if u are the duped guy, then wahala go happen.

Your logic beats me.

2 Likes

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Bruno3000(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2013
[quote aut[color=#006600][/color]hor=Amhappy]Wonders they say shall never end.

Personally i think he should collect his money back. What's ur take?[/quote]Well, since d guy is loaded, money shldnt b a prob. He shld 4get about dis gal n leave her 2 her fate. Afterall, he was wrong 2 go back 2 his vomit.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by atasteve: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2013
Revenge is NEVER the way to go in life.

Don't bother because peoples' behaviours are as good as their reasoning level per time.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Agrika: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2013
If you are the one O.p then take heart because you are a good man with a good heart, shlt happens, take heart and move on, is more or less like a blessing in disguise.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by dapsonlou(m): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2013
she's the one that lost out, she marry a guy that can't afford to pay 200k pride price over a guy with money that loves her. My guy leave the money and thank your lucky stars God save you from that broke bitch
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by moonraker(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2013
steveec122: I am so much disappointed how most people on NL reason, because marriage is involved. Do you get annoyed that the money you gave was used for another thing that worries her.

M-U-M-U MUMU angry

Listen up nigga, the point here is that the girl took advantage of the guy while they were still dating. HABAAAAA. how hard is it for you

to understand what went down here.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by julieton: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2013
@OP, is dis a tale by moonlight, cos marriage is
not what a lady should force a guy into,
i can't call that guy mugu, is the girl that is the mugu
here, cos marriage is not by force or by trick,
A man has to willingly go to a lady for marriage, not the lady
forcing a man into marriage, cos anything you get
by force can't give you happiness at last especially marriage.
if the guy handle you after you pack into his house heeeeeeeheeeeeeeee,
you will run and forget to pack ur nylon bag with ghana must go that you brought into his house.
ladies wey de shuk head for oil boom guys bekiafu, charm nor dey work teyy.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by titusodem: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2013
My Guy,forget about the money or anything you have brought for her. Shine on. I really understand what u are passing through cos i have been in your shoe before. Ladies...................
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Fabulous36(f): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2013
LOL, i had an experience like that. A guy i knew in school took me out and wanted a relationship and after few days he called me that he has a financial challenge and i should send him some money. I sent it thinking i was dealing with a reasonable person and i never heard from him again. I was transferred out of my location for a job. Some men are mean and when i see and hear things like this i hail the babe.

I am not saying what the girl did is bad, but we dont know what has transpired between them over time. For a girl to go this length there is something we do not know. So i will not judge her.

Relationship that is meant for companionship and love is now becoming a business organisation of who is the smartest. God help us

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2013
I tink we should try as much as possible 2 understand dat we only heard one syd of d story ie d man's and as such cannot jump 2 conclusions(its just and fair 2 hear d oda party b4 judgement) .it could be dat d guy had also hurt d lady in question@some point and she swore 2 hurt him in some way. What if she had committed countless abortions or done some dirty tins she felt ashamed of 4 him. I tink he shud 4get about d moni and search 4 his wife cos its obvious she isn't. A person who can deceive someone lyk dat (if indeed he has done noting wrong)may not b worth havn as a sole mate cos she cud also b capable of killn or hurtn him even more..money can always b recovered but when u marry d wrong man/woman d scars will always remain.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Elizabethoni(f): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2013

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by logica(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fabulous36: LOL, i had an experience like that. A guy i knew in school took me out and wanted a relationship and after few days he called me that he has a financial challenge and i should send him some money. I sent it thinking i was dealing with a reasonable person and i never heard from him again. I was transferred out of my location for a job. Some men are mean and when i see and hear things like this i hail the babe.

I am not saying what the girl did is bad, but we dont know what has transpired between them over time. For a girl to go this length there is something we do not know. So i will not judge her.

Relationship that is meant for companionship and love is now becoming a business organisation of who is the smartest. God help us
Yes, ret@rd. We don't know what transpired between you and the guy that took your money. So we cannot judge him. And likewise, I hail the guy for taking money from a mugu like you. smiley
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by jantavanta(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Next time, as for the school fee invoice and make the e-payment. There is a lot of school fee scam nowadays. Avoid giving cash for school fees to anyone.

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by DazzlingAngel: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
[quote
author=ferhyntorlah]Anything built on lies and deceit will never stand!

She knew the guy still had soft spot for her, so she took advantage of
that to exploit him.

Tell your colleague to forget the money; her act will speak against her
in due time. It will hurt, yeah it will but he will the better for it.

I so pity the babe because the guy she married will be her
karma![/quote] nemesis will definitely catch up wit her
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by steveec122(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
moonraker:

M-U-M-U MUMU angry

Listen up nigga, the point here is that the girl took advantage of the guy while they were still dating. HABAAAAA. how hard is it for you

to understand what went down here.

Any money you give to a girl that is not your wife, for her own sake, is hers. If giving such amount will pain you if the relationship doent work, so why giving. A wise man will instead marry his girl before spending such amount that will pain you.
Am married Lol. And will never worry about those I have given money, but never married. Grow up (single) guys!!
Na your type go pour acid on such girl.
Go collect your money from all the girls you never married. The issue is that the guy do not have any plan for the girl he is spending on, he would have commenced the marriage.
For your training, Do not give out such amount that will pain you to a girl. You are not married until you are married.
If not you will have heart attack.
Give the amount you can bear. Until you marry her.

I have witnessed a 38 yrs old lady that was dumped after the guy have spent on opening a business for her. I believe that guy is one of those that keep telling me "you see,she love me so much she even begged to come back,well I will not propose to her so that it will not get to her head, am still watching her" when you tell them to make their mission clear to a girl and commence marriage.

2 Likes

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Stallione(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
ℓ̊ will simply not involve the police cos that is a waist of time n another money.ℓ̊ will simply murder her in a cold blood,trust ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ ℓ̊ can always do that.She does not deserve 2live,nuissance dnt deserve forgiveness,mtchewww!!! undecided undecided
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by free2ryhme: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2013

fool raise to power 1 billion

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by moonraker(m): 12:19am On Oct 09, 2013
steveec122: Any money you give to a girl that is not your wife, for her own sake, is hers. If giving such amount will pain you if the relationship doent work, so why giving. A wise man will instead marry his girl before spending such amount that will pain you.
Am married Lol. And will never worry about those I have given money, but never married. Grow up (single) guys!!
Na your type go pour acid on such girl.
Go collect your money from all the girls you never married. The issue is that the guy do not have any plan for the girl he is spending on, he would have commenced the marriage.
For your training, Do not give out such amount that will pain you to a girl. You are not married until you are married.
If not you will have heart attack.
Give the amount you can bear. Until you marry her.

I have witnessed a 38 yrs old lady that was dumped after the guy have spent on opening a business for her. I believe that guy is one of those that keep telling me "you see,she love me so much she even begged to come back,well I will not propose to her so that it will not get to her head, am still watching her" when you tell them to make their mission clear to a girl and commence marriage.

You still dont get it, do you?? angry

Ok let me break it down to you.

Lets forget about the cash for a second.

Werent they in a relationship? wasn't she the one that came back begging to the guy that she wanted him back??

how is it that she couldn't do same by ending the relationship. At least, if she grabbed the cash and then broke it off, then

it would be a different story. According to the OP`s report, it was the girl`s family that contacted the guy to inform him

of the girl marriage. How wicked can one be?? no self pride, nothing.

And then you come here and talk bla bla bla. Your married, arent you?? think like a married man, nigga.

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by steveec122(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
moonraker:

You still dont get it, do you?? angry

Ok let me break it down to you.

Lets forget about the cash for a second.

Werent they in a relationship? wasn't she the one that came back begging to the guy that she wanted him back??

how is it that she couldn't do same by ending the relationship. At least, if she grabbed the cash and then broke it off, then

it would be a different story. According to the OP`s report, it was the girl`s family that contacted the guy to inform him

of the girl marriage. How wicked can one be?? no self pride, nothing.

And then you come here and talk bla bla bla. Your married, arent you?? think like a married man, nigga.
Ok man! I suggest any one should live by Reasoning not only Morals. That someone from the girl side called him is not a Major issue, it is an outcome which he wiil definitely hear, but the guy should blame his reasoning.. How is he even sure that his money is what was used. Pls man, in law we go by Reasoning not Morals or Emotions. You can say the girl is Secretive, which can as well be a factor or tune of their relationship.
I refuse to conclude that the girl is wicked, with just one side of the story.
I see a girl that returned for payback.
I see a girl in suspense.

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by LewsTherin: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
^^^
I see a thieving bi.tch

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by tpia5: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2013
wasak: enough of this stories!!!! dat ur friend is a first class mugu.

True that.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by ELISUGARCONNECT: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
My name is Ben. Am here to testify of this great love spell caster called dr.zuku. When my gf left me i became so confused and devastated, but this great spell caster solved my problem just within 24hours. He helped me cast a return love spell on her and just within 24hours my gf came back to me begging me to accept him back.
If you need your ex back asap then contact this great man immediately via email,odumazuku@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things A Female Should Never Do For Love / Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) / My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.