Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Photo: Rita Dominic Spotted With Mikel Obi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Rita Dominic Spotted With Mikel Obi (991 Views)

Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... / Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport / Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Rita Dominic Spotted With Mikel Obi by money121(m): 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
She's single..he's single..its ok to mingle..Lol
She is presently in London andthey would make a sexy couple..I know you agree with me..

for more pix click here >> http://www./2013/10/rita-dominic-spotted-with-mikel-obi.html

Re: Photo: Rita Dominic Spotted With Mikel Obi by xynerise: 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
money121: She's single..he's single..its ok to mingle..Lol
She is presently in London andthey would make a sexy couple..I know you agree with me..

for more pix click here >> http://www./2013/10/rita-dominic-spotted-with-mikel-obi.html
I disagree with you. Rita is Mikel's mum
Re: Photo: Rita Dominic Spotted With Mikel Obi by Shinnings: 12:07am On Oct 05, 2013
No! Never this will neva happen o. Mikel is mine amd mine alone. Rita take time ooo

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Rita Dominic Spotted With Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 05, 2013
Finally!

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Most Educated Modern Nigerian Girls Are Not Married / The Adventure Of A Poor Girl / Between Abuja And Lagos Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.