Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Who Really Own A Child More. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Really Own A Child More. (1008 Views)

Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / Name 5 Things You Did As A Child During Christmas Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Really Own A Child More. by Obodo999(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
I have been thinking about this.

There is a saying that its only the mother who really know the biological father of her child.
Its a Woman who decides when and if to have a baby. I think women see us men as just mere sperm donors and a source of funds .
And its known that children give more to their mothers than to their fathers.

In my opinion, its the woman who own her child And it will be foolish for any man to fight for custodies of the children after a divorce.

1 Like

Re: Who Really Own A Child More. by bishopstan(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
cry
Re: Who Really Own A Child More. by Bibidear(f): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
True tho,its d woman
Re: Who Really Own A Child More. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Both but the man own the seed and the seed is the child.
Re: Who Really Own A Child More. by sexymoma(f): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
So why do they blame the woman when there s delay in giving birth...Especially from the hubby's fams
Re: Who Really Own A Child More. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
sexymoma:
So why do they blame the woman when there s delay in giving birth...Especially from the hubby's fams
it was pre-designed so even frm d days of old. Haven"t u heard them hammering it a man"s world? They actually believed the fault is frm the women especially those ones with myopic insight and illitrates.

1 Like

Re: Who Really Own A Child More. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
it was pre-designed so even frm d days of old. Haven"t u heard them hammering it a man"s world? They actually believed the fault is frm the women especially those ones with myopic insight and illitrates.

Even as a guy, I've always frowned at this attitude of blaming the women folks when delays happen. Shockingly, I read somewhere it was written the larger chunk of the blame falls to the men.

Society is just skewed against the women folks. Sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Really Own A Child More. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Both parents own the child. ....Period.
Re: Who Really Own A Child More. by sexymoma(f): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
It means the woman owns the child.... The man is the donor while the woman is the carrier, A woman may decide not to have baby, the hubby go jos dey donate sp3rm lasan ni grin

1 Like

Re: Who Really Own A Child More. by Obodo999(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:

What about the owner of the egg ?
Re: Who Really Own A Child More. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Even as a guy, I've always frowned at this attitude of blaming the women folks when delays happen. Shockingly, I read somewhere it was written the larger chunk of the blame falls to the men.

Society is just skewed against the women folks. Sad.
i wonda, maybe becos they believe dat the women may have aborted thereby destroying her womb while the man cn"t destroy his sperm. Funi really.
Re: Who Really Own A Child More. by Obodo999(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:
Both parents own the child. ....Period.

but who own the child more . Yes its 50/50 biologically but in other aspects, the mother is a clear winner.
Re: Who Really Own A Child More. by Obodo999(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
sexymoma:
It means the woman owns the child.... The man is the donor while the woman is the carrier, A woman may decide not to have baby, the hubby go jos dey donate sp3rm lasan ni grin

There is no way I am donating my precious sperm free of charge to any woman again, NEVER.
Women have been deceiving men into fatherhood since the creation of Adam and EVIL .
Re: Who Really Own A Child More. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Obodo999:

but who own the child more . Yes its 50/50 biologically but in other aspects, the mother is a clear winner.

No one owns the child more.
Re: Who Really Own A Child More. by sexymoma(f): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Obodo999:

There is no way I am donating my precious sperm free of charge to any woman again, NEVER.
Women have been deceiving men into fatherhood since the creation of Adam and EVIL .
ye woman don show you shege grin... Means u don't wanna be father wink
Re: Who Really Own A Child More. by Obodo999(m): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
sexymoma:
ye woman don show you shege grin... Means u don't wanna be father wink

You are WRONG.Women never show me anything and I am already a father already to beautiful children. I don't need anymore.
I am enjoying my Life. cool
Re: Who Really Own A Child More. by sexymoma(f): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Obodo999:

You are WRONG.Women never show me anything and I am already a father already to beautiful children. I don't need anymore.
I am enjoying my Life. cool
So why lamenting Sir angry....
Re: Who Really Own A Child More. by Obodo999(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
sexymoma:
So why lamenting Sir angry....

I am not Lamenting.
I created a thread fot public discussion.
Re: Who Really Own A Child More. by 2good(m): 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Xx
Re: Who Really Own A Child More. by missyruq(f): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Funny questn

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Is This, Hausa Has That,igbo Is This .why? / Wonders Shall Never End: Court Awards Custody Of Daughter To Boyfriend / Why Are Men Intolerant Of Their Father In Laws?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.