Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

The Police Fleeing From An Accident Scene Thus Killing An Innocent Man! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Police Fleeing From An Accident Scene Thus Killing An Innocent Man! (550 Views)

8 Types Of People You'll Meet At A Fighting Scene In Nigeria / Army Detains General For Fleeing From Boko Haram / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Police Fleeing From An Accident Scene Thus Killing An Innocent Man! by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2013
Its no news that the Nigerian Police comprises irresponsible and highly unqualified persons (Not all anyway) often causing the death of innocent citizens... The very citizens they swore to protect!
This morning, at about 7:30 am, I took a bus somewhere around ringroad to Ogida barrack and just as my bus moved, a police van drove to the front of the bus that was still loading in front of the bus I entered. The driver of the police truck got down and started flogging somebody I couldn't see clearly (probably the conductor)
...The driver of the bus tried to move awaw from the road with the police man still flogging, he pushed an innocent civilian to the road (with his open door and another bus coming from behind hit both the civillian and the door...
My bus was already far ahead so I couldn't take pictures! The victim remained on the floor in a pool of his blood and broken glasses.
Immediately, the police man ran to his truck and zoomed off! He passed the bus I entered and I tried to get the number written on the truck. Did it in a hurry and I hope I got it right. SPD8042C.
I hope the culprits are brought to justice. Help circulate that number just incase that van really in in Benin!
Re: The Police Fleeing From An Accident Scene Thus Killing An Innocent Man! by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 05, 2013
Centdonald1: Its no news that the Nigerian Police comprises irresponsible and highly unqualified persons (Not all anyway) often causing the death of innocent citizens... The very citizens they swore to protect!
This morning, at about 7:30 am, I took a bus somewhere around ringroad to Ogida barrack and just as my bus moved, a police van drove to the front of the bus that was still loading in front of the bus I entered. The driver of the police truck got down and started flogging somebody I couldn't see clearly (probably the conductor) the driver of the bus tried to
pictures! Or it did not happen!
Re: The Police Fleeing From An Accident Scene Thus Killing An Innocent Man! by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2013
How does ur topic in aanyway correlate with incomplete tale?
Re: The Police Fleeing From An Accident Scene Thus Killing An Innocent Man! by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2013
...The driver of the bus tried to move awaw from the road with the police man still flogging, he pushed an innocent civilian to the road (with his open door and another bus coming from behind hit both the civillian and the door...
My bus was already far ahead so I couldn't take pictures! The victim remained on the floor in a pool of his blood and broken glasses.
Immediately, the police man ran to his truck and zoomed off! He passed the bus I entered and I tried to get the number written on the truck. Did it in a hurry and I hope I got it right. SPD8042C.
I hope the culprits are brought to justice. Help circulate that number just incase that van really in in Benin!
Re: The Police Fleeing From An Accident Scene Thus Killing An Innocent Man! by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 05, 2013
Centdonald1: ...The driver of the bus tried to move awaw from the road with the police man still flogging, he pushed an innocent civilian to the road (with his open door and another bus coming from behind hit both the civillian and the door...
nothing gets done, dont waste your time, You're not in America, this is Nigeria...!
Re: The Police Fleeing From An Accident Scene Thus Killing An Innocent Man! by eightsin(m): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2013
MOD pls move this to front page

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Latest: Jonathan To Meet ASUU President Again Next Week / We’ve Deposited N200bn Varsity Funds In CBN – FG / Nairaland, Is It Meant For Only educated people?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.