Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. (1104 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) / A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Akure - Ilesha Expressway / Dearth Of Intelligent Discussions And Dialogues On Nairaland Auto Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. by Mlud: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2013
A Nigerian governor in perhaps the Southern most apex of the country during a TV debate to seek a second term criticized his opponents not for their advanced age but the age of their ideas.
Nigeria deserves a vibrant motor industry comprising of manufacturers dealers (New and used) parts fabricators and retailers (Ladipo Owerri Kaduna or Port Harcourt) fuel retailers etc, and of course the end user, (you and I) those who drive for necessity and for pleasure.

The government has just announced the proposed banning of importing used vehicles into Nigeria. Details of implementation are still sketchy.
Nigeria has a right to develop policies to protect encourage and revive a home grown industry by Nigerians for Nigerians. But it should be done properly, in a measured manner and should certainly not be executed in a knee jerk fashion or in a hurry.

Anybody remember Peugeot Automobiles in Kaduna or VW in Ojo Lagos? Where are they today? Why have they been condemned to another page of Nigeria's economic history? Many of their products still ply our roads though.

Develop a proper industry first. Get them running and fit for purpose. Give them tax advantages and get competent managers to run them. Encourage graduates designers and inventors. There's more than enough talent in the country.
Develop a 3-5-10 year plan and beyond. Monitor its progress strengths and weaknesses.
Part of this plan will be the policy to gently increase the duty on Tokunbo cars and maybe a gradual phasing out.
Showcase the best Nigeria has by Govt officials driving made in Nigeria. (Can this happen? Probably if well managed).
Then...maybe...just maybe you can carry people along and possibly have a proper Nigerian motor industry.

The banning of imported goods is not new to Nigeria. The annals of history readily indicate the success or failure of such policies.

I encourage the Nigerian Government and Trade Minister Olusegun Aganga in their zeal to re-awaken the motor industry but any action must be commensurate with the needs of the populace and balanced with viable economic policies.

Until then we must avoid stumbling from one half baked economic policy unto another.
We will get there but we need to get it right. Slowly maybe but surely.
Re: Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. by Ikenna351(m): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2013
Mlud:

Anybody remember Peugeot Automobiles in Kaduna or VW in Ojo Lagos? Where are they today? Why have they been condemned to another page of Nigeria's economic history?

I wonder what planet you are writing from, because sure it's not Earth. Lol! Because even in other countries,they know PAN is still in full operation. Whatever your argument is, keep Peugeot out of it.

PAN recently introduced Peugeot newly lauched 508, 3008, 4008, etc. Even the new 408 sales started as way back 2011. I was at Auto trade fair at Eagle Square in 2011 when 308 & 408 were unveiled.

Nearly all FG Parastatals, Agencies, paramilitaries, militaries, etc, are switching and started using 408 and 508 as official vehicles in Abuja. The number of new Peugeots on Abuja roads have started outnumbering other new cars from other brands. Privates individuals also drive 508, 408, 308, 3008, 4008, etc, in Abuja, which all came from PAN.

So, face other car brands, abeg. PAN is still alive.

Ikenna.
Re: Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. by elektra80: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2013
Mr ikenna and Peugeot sha, just like a chicken protecting her chicks and will attack whatever cones near them. I don't think the OP said anything bad about Peugeot, as a matter of fact what he said is the plain truth, whether u are a fan of Peugeot or not. What OP was trying to say was that in the past when PAN was still functioning very well, most cars in Nigeria were Peugeot, if u own a Peugeot 504 then u are a rich man and there was no influx of tokunbo cars. Fast forward several years later and its no longer the same, other manufacturers especially the japs have taken over. A beg how many Peugeot dealership can u count in Lagos... I can count several Toyota dealerships around where I live alone... Even in abuja there are far more Toyota dealerships. So the question is what did Peugeot do wrong, maybe they relaxed too much and let others take over. So Mr Ikenna, I don't think the OP was attacking ur dearest Peugeot, but truth is bitter. Maybe Peugeot have to make a comeback. I think Nigeria should first promote, monitor and fund indigenous companies, then encourage people to buy before phasing out tokunbo cara... This will take some years to accomplish.

4 Likes

Re: Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. by Ikenna351(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2013
elektra80: Mr ikenna and Peugeot sha, just like a chicken protecting her chicks and will attack whatever cones near them. I don't think the OP said anything bad about Peugeot, as a matter of fact what he said is the plain truth, whether u are a fan of Peugeot or not. What OP was trying to say was that in the past when PAN was still functioning very well, most cars in Nigeria were Peugeot, if u own a Peugeot 504 then u are a rich man and there was no influx of tokunbo cars. Fast forward several years later and its no longer the same, other manufacturers especially the japs have taken over. A beg how many Peugeot dealership can u count in Lagos... I can count several Toyota dealerships around where I live alone... Even in abuja there are far more Toyota dealerships. So the question is what did Peugeot do wrong, maybe they relaxed too much and let others take over. So Mr Ikenna, I don't think the OP was attacking ur dearest Peugeot, but truth is bitter. Maybe Peugeot have to make a comeback. I think Nigeria should first promote, monitor and fund indigenous companies, then encourage people to buy before phasing out tokunbo cara... This will take some years to accomplish.

This your attitude or your hatred for Peugeot is becoming an obsession for you. In the other thread, you said Peugeot 406 doesn't have cup holder. I wonder what could be your reason for telling such a lie. Because you are telling those of us that drive 406 what does or doesn't exist in our 406?

Sometimes, some of us behave as if Lagos is Nigeria, that other states of the country is not part of Nigeria. So if Lagosians don't drive Peugeot, no other part of the country would?

Since you know how many Peugeot dealerships we have in Abuja, care to list them for us?

In front of my office, there is a car dealer that was having only new Toyotas before now. Right now, the Toyotas are no more their. What do we have their now? I counted about 13 brand new Peugeot 508 Turbo and about 18 brand new Peugeot 3008. The company name is Madunka Motors Ltd., Plot 13 Masana Street, Zone 1, Wuse, Abuja. My office is facing that compound and am in my office right now . A lot of Forum members have visited me in my office, they can prove me wrong here if am lying. By the way, the address is there, why not come and find out? You want to tell me Toyota dealerships in Abuja outnumbered that of Peugeot? You just shot yourself in the leg.

Ikenna
Re: Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. by Ikenna351(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2013
I always want to stay apolitical online, especially in Nairaland. So I wouldn't want to state whether am for or against the policy to ban Tokunbo vehicles.

But we seem to be forgotten that the policy did not ban sale of used or 2nd hand cars, but the imported ones. Even back then when average Nigerians could buy brand new Peugeot 504s & 505s in the '70s & '80s, those who couldn't afford to buy new eventually got them as 2nd when the people that bought them new started selling them off. Likewise, Peugeot fans who can't afford to buy brand new 408s, 508s, 308s, etc, will eventually get them when those that bought them new start to sell them to upgrade. So the policy doesn't affect French car lovers. The only problem we may encounter is buying an abused one which Nigerians are very good at. But they can always be sorted out.

Ikenna.
Re: Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 05, 2013
The policy some how good but e get as e be sha. My own be say make dem neva close the border for importation of Brand New Tokunmbo Motor oh! I don dey gather coins complete make I go cotonu go arrange one characha tokunmbo motor when I drop my buddy! embarassed
Re: Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. by elektra80: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2013
Ikenna351:

This your attitude or your hatred for Peugeot is becoming an obsession for you. In the other thread, you said Peugeot 406 doesn't have cup holder. I wonder what could be your reason for telling such a lie. Because you are telling those of us that drive 406 what does or doesn't exist in our 406?

Sometimes, some of us behave as if Lagos is Nigeria, that other states of the country is not part of Nigeria. So if Lagosians don't drive Peugeot, no other part of the country would?

Since you know how many Peugeot dealerships we have in Abuja, care to list them for us?

In front of my office, there is a car dealer that was having only new Toyotas before now. Right now, the Toyotas are no more their. What do we have their now? I counted about 13 brand new Peugeot 508 Turbo and about 18 brand new Peugeot 3008. The company name is Madunka Motors Ltd., Plot 13 Masana Street, Zone 1, Wuse, Abuja. My office is facing that compound and am in my office right now . A lot of Forum members have visited me in my office, they can prove me wrong here if am lying. By the way, the address is there, why not come and find out? You want to tell me Toyota dealerships in Abuja outnumbered that of Peugeot? You just shot yourself in the leg.

Ikenna

Ha ha ha, Mr Ikenna, I do not hate Peugeot. It was the way u attacked the OP that made me post my comment. Nobody is saying Peugeot is bad, but the fact remains they have been on the decline in Nigeria l, even though they have staged a comeback. So OP is right, u don't have to ask him what planet he came from because he was telling the truth. And about the 406 without a cup holder... That is very true. Now I'm not saying all 406 does'nt have one.. The one I drove doesn't and its a 2000 model. You are person that says only lazy and dummies drive automatic and another guy in ur support said Americans at lazy and even have cupholders in their car. So why die Peugeot start adding cupholders? You are so obsessed with Peugeot that u fail to see the truth, just like u also thinking people that drive automatically are dummies because of ur own personal interest. So Mr Ikenna, I did not shoot myself in the leg.
Re: Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. by Ikenna351(m): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
elektra80:

Ha ha ha, Mr Ikenna, I do not hate Peugeot. It was the way u attacked the OP that made me post my comment. Nobody is saying Peugeot is bad, but the fact remains they have been on the decline in Nigeria l, even though they have staged a comeback. So OP is right, u don't have to ask him what planet he came from because he was telling the truth. And about the 406 without a cup holder... That is very true. Now I'm not saying all 406 does'nt have one.. The one I drove doesn't and its a 2000 model. You are person that says only lazy and dummies drive automatic and another guy in ur support said Americans at lazy and even have cupholders in their car. So why die Peugeot start adding cupholders? You are so obsessed with Peugeot that u fail to see the truth, just like u also thinking people that drive automatically are dummies because of ur own personal interest. So Mr Ikenna, I did not shoot myself in the leg.

I can see that you have a serious problem. I made a mistake responding to your post.

How much you hate me is not my headache, but be mindful of how you spread false information in Car Talk.

Ikenna.
Re: Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ease up, Ikenna. You know what online forums are like, so many different views on one subject. I doubt the OP or Elektra were attacking the Peugeot Brand. So he made a mistake, simply correct him.

I'm an Audi guy, others may not like Audi, some may even detest them. I've seen many erroneous statements on the Audi Brand, but I just let them go. They don't bother me, because let's face it automobile are merely hunks of metal on wheels. They come, they go. As long as YOU are secure in the knowledge of your preferred brand, all is well. The opinions of others won't affect your choice, or enjoyment of your own car. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
@Siena what's your view of audi A4 1.8/2.0 Engine?

Siena: Ease up, Ikenna. You know what online forums are like, so many different views on one subject. I doubt the OP or Elektra were attacking the Peugeot Brand. So he made a mistake, simply correct him.

I'm an Audi guy, others may not like Audi, some may even detest them. I've seen many erroneous statements on the Audi Brand, but I just let them go. They don't bother me, because let's face it automobile are merely hunks of metal on wheels. They come, they go. As long as YOU are secure in the knowledge of your preferred brand, all is well. The opinions of others won't affect your choice, or enjoyment of your own car. smiley
Re: Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
smartchoice: @Siena what's your view of audi A4 1.8/2.0 Engine?

What year sir?
Re: Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. by elektra80: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ikenna351:

I can see that you have a serious problem. I made a mistake responding to your post.

How much you hate me is not my headache, but be mindful of how you spread false information in Car Talk.

Ikenna.

Omg Mr ikenna thank u so much for giving me a good weekend laugh.. So what u gon do.. Ban me? Mr moderator. I don't hate u, I enjoy reading ur posts and I am entitled to my own opinions. Let other nairalanders bear me witness here.. I didn't say anything bad about u. what the op said about Peugeot was correct whether u like it or not, I never attacked u, on the contrary u are the one that attacked the op just because he mentioned Peugeot. So we should not mention Peugeots in our posts just because our moderator is a Peugeot fan. Pscheeew, oshi ati iranu.
Re: Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. by Ikenna351(m): 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
Siena: Ease up, Ikenna. You know what online forums are like, so many different views on one subject. I doubt the OP or Elektra were attacking the Peugeot Brand. So he made a mistake, simply correct him.

You don't get it.

Elektra80 is not really after Peugeot. Peugeot happens to be a victim because of me. Go through his recent posts in car talk and see how he has been making effort to paint Ikenna351 black: Ikenna said this, Ikenna said that. And because Ikenna351 loves Peugeot brand, the brand is bad too.

I don't work for Peugeot, neither do I work for PAN or any French company. I don't defend Peugeot where they have flaws. Have you visited Peugeot Thread? We discuss issues with our lions and possible solutions to them in that thread. So for anyone to say that am out here to defend and protect Peugeot brand is not been fair to me.

Last time I checked, cup holder is standard in Peugeot 406. Spreading such false information or lies in Car Talk is against the forum rules. It may not go unnoticed next time.

Ikenna

1 Like

Re: Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. by elektra80: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ikenna351:

You don't get it.

Elektra80 is not really after Peugeot. Peugeot happens to be a victim because of me. Go through his recent posts in car talk and see how he has been making effort to paint Ikenna351 black: Ikenna said this, Ikenna said that. And because Ikenna351 loves Peugeot brand, the brand is bad too.

I don't work for Peugeot, neither do I work for PAN or any French company. I don't defend Peugeot where they have flaws. Have you visited Peugeot Thread? We discuss issues with our lions and possible solutions to them in that thread. So for anyone to say that am out here to defend and protect Peugeot brand is not been fair to me.

Last time I checked, cup holder is standard in Peugeot 406. Spreading such false information or lies in Car Talk is against the forum rules. It may not go unnoticed next time.

Ikenna

Huh huh. so I am spreading false information based on what I saw with my own eyes? I drove that car for a whole 9 months and it had no cup holder... not that it was a big deal though. And I don't hate u Ikenna, I just love to debate and I back it up with facts, if u don't like it then counter debate. I did not say Peugeot brand is bad, If it was another car that is not peugeot that didn't have the cup holder, I would have still made reference to it.. so being a Peugeot was just a co incidence. It became an issue whenever I stop by to buy a drink and there's no place in the car for me to keep it without spilling it. I can make reference to u when u say things that I have different opinion about.. that is why it is an online forum and I don't think I have gone against the rules because I have never abused u or used wrong words. As a matter of fact u are the one going against the rules here. Yes u are the moderator.. but how can u say only dummies drive automatic just because u have love for manual? anyway I don't have the pictures of the 406 in question but below is a similar one.

Re: Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. by Originalsly: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
Back to the topic.....I do agree that Nigeria needs to develop a vibrant auto industry....and that banning imported used cars would help. But what I disagree with is the implementation of their policy....putting the cart before the horse.
Re: Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
2000 to 2005 preferably a quatrro as a daily transport car sir.

Siena:

What year sir?
Re: Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. by roosebolton: 1:21am On Oct 06, 2013
Many things need to be done before the automotive industry in this country can become a major player in the economy. We need to sort out the Ajaokuta steel project, sort out power, and strengthen the banking system to be able to give loans all this before even thinking of banning the importation of cars. PAN might still be in operation but it's a shadow of its self. Read somewhere it operates at less than 10% capacity maybe things has improved but I doubt. The state of VW plant in lagos is sad and depressing what about Anamco? I hope government plays more than lip service to efforts aimed at reviving the auto industry for the benefit of us all.
Re: Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. by Mlud: 12:47am On Oct 07, 2013
Wow tempers are flying.

@Ikenna I am familiar with one planet only and from there I do write and where I suspect you also inhabit and that's Earth.
I have nothing against Peugeot nor your good self.

As Elektra80 Siena and Originalsly observed I am more concerned about wider national policy issues which form the thrust of my write up.

In my youth I loved most things french including their wide range of automobiles. Back in the day my Dad imported a lovely wine Peugeot 504 from France which I was very proud of and I guess that started me off. This graduated into a locally sourced new 504 GR AC/TG which took me on several sweet dates and nice long drives across the South West of the Country. We had a 406 in the family until recently and don't worry I wouldn't dare suggest that they don't have cup holders.

I won't bore you with my love affair with other french cars such as the 504Ti (badged fuel injectie) Renault 19 16valve Cabriolet Citroen ZX Volcane TD (modded) and a wild pocket rocket Citroen AX Gti 16v. And those are just the french cars.
These then gave way to a wave of fast Japanese sports cars which may well not kindle your knowledge or interest.
Lately I am more a connoiseur of European automobiles. Ikenna you love drive and appreciate "Des Peugeots" and long may that love continue.

I appreciate most 4 legged autos and do not discriminate. I'm an out and out petrol head though I have also learned to appreciate good turbo diesels and currently keep 2 in my stable.

So this is me, my focus, my views my influences and you will hopefully appreciate my aim.
I am quite willing for your knowledge of Peugeots and PAN to be illustrated here and I am willing to be corrected if my quotes are less than accurate. I visit this forum to share and acquire knowledge and will not fall out with anyone. Life's too short and there are so many more cars to drive and enjoy.
You will note I did not suggest that second hand cars will be banned, only imported second hand cars (Tokunbos). So of course second hand cars including Peugeots can still be purchased locally.
My suggestion for Govt Officials to drive locally sourced cars refers to Senior Ministers et al being chaffeured in cars that support the local economy rather than their puffed up limos -S Class Mercs etc. Nothing against these cars but I would rather that they practiced what they preach.
Love or hate Gen. Obasanjo he rode in a Peugeot 504 as Head of State between 1976 and 1979. This car may well have been imported and armoured. Not sure -State secret? His predecessor rode in an S Class Mercedes.

Anyway coming back to the main topic my gentle encouragement to the Nigerian Government is to achieve a good balance between government policy societal needs and the development of a home grown motor industry.

Peace y'all.
Re: Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. by Trac: 6:05am On Oct 07, 2013
Thread has been derailed. A fragmented supporting thesis, no anti-thesis and nonsense as [appropriate] synthesis (rotary arguments about products none of you made). Great!

The thread [indeed] is a serious topic. Though shallow with little spoken (maybe it's just me expecting valuable points addressed).

I will close-mindedly support the shallow thesis to this thread, due to my perspective and limited topic-information. What the government is doing is good. From comprehension (and I may be wrong), the government is taking steps to "birth" manufacturing (semi or full). The car "thingy" is more of a smokescreen (in terms of deeper intentions) and scape-goat. It is the biggest fish and other sectors follow. There are [full] native born Nigerians that give their "visions" to western corporations and help develop other nations. These people need to be "home." Many Nigerians can't return due to manufacturing-absence. It is a serious problem.

Shame: the average Nigerian is still worried about a consumer product; a product that yield no GDP or eligible for exportation as payment for imports. I don't know what the Nigerian industry was in terms of product manufacturing and how well it was run. That was all in the past. The move stated by the initial poster is one pillar to a strong economy. Nigeria will also be empowered to have its legislative laws that manufacturers must adhere to; if to be sold on Nigerian soil for the Nigerian market. A brief examination of the current cars imported outside of franchise: do they work? It is not fully adapted to the socioeconomically factors presented; beautiful metals as parked-junk becomes the ultimate conclusion for many.

The overall national merit should be looked upon. This is securing to you and your posterity. Worrying about inability to import a "Hemi" is just myopic as far as national interest/s is/are concerned. It's not just you or the current populace but the posterity.
Re: Death Or Dearth Of The Nigerian Motor Industry. by IdaraCHODB(m): 10:55am On Oct 08, 2013
Mlud: A Nigerian governor in perhaps the Southern most apex of the country during a TV debate to seek a second term criticized his opponents not for their advanced age but the age of their ideas.
Nigeria deserves a vibrant motor industry comprising of manufacturers dealers (New and used) parts fabricators and retailers (Ladipo Owerri Kaduna or Port Harcourt) fuel retailers etc, and of course the end user, (you and I) those who drive for necessity and for pleasure.

The government has just announced the proposed banning of importing used vehicles into Nigeria. Details of implementation are still sketchy.
Nigeria has a right to develop policies to protect encourage and revive a home grown industry by Nigerians for Nigerians. But it should be done properly, in a measured manner and should certainly not be executed in a knee jerk fashion or in a hurry.

Anybody remember Peugeot Automobiles in Kaduna or VW in Ojo Lagos? Where are they today? Why have they been condemned to another page of Nigeria's economic history? Many of their products still ply our roads though.

Develop a proper industry first. Get them running and fit for purpose. Give them tax advantages and get competent managers to run them. Encourage graduates designers and inventors. There's more than enough talent in the country.
Develop a 3-5-10 year plan and beyond. Monitor its progress strengths and weaknesses.
Part of this plan will be the policy to gently increase the duty on Tokunbo cars and maybe a gradual phasing out.
Showcase the best Nigeria has by Govt officials driving made in Nigeria. (Can this happen? Probably if well managed).
Then...maybe...just maybe you can carry people along and possibly have a proper Nigerian motor industry.

The banning of imported goods is not new to Nigeria. The annals of history readily indicate the success or failure of such policies.

I encourage the Nigerian Government and Trade Minister Olusegun Aganga in their zeal to re-awaken the motor industry but any action must be commensurate with the needs of the populace and balanced with viable economic policies.

Until then we must avoid stumbling from one half baked economic policy unto another.
We will get there but we need to get it right. Slowly maybe but surely.

I want to highlight two or three sentences above:

Anybody remember Peugeot Automobiles in Kaduna or VW in Ojo Lagos?
Where are they today?
Why have they been condemned to another page of Nigeria's economic history?
Many of their products still ply our roads though.

Those were questions not statements of fact as I see them. I kind of feel he is saying what he observed and wants your input on the same.

In the first question, he seems to be recalling the good old past and inferring that things are not as rosy as they were before. Isn't that true? Wasn't there a time the government's fleet was nearly completely made up of locally assembled vehicles? Wasn't there a time Toyota's didn't command the following that they do? And that 504's did?

In the second question, he restates the obvious, they are not dead, but they are definitely not where they have been before.

In the third question, I see a lament, he wishes things could return to the past.

In the last sentence, he acknowledges that they are not dead and done for which gives hope that given the right conditions, it could b better.

Sounds to me the author was quite balanced in his exposition and shouldn't be attacked.

(1) (Reply)

Travel Alert (abuja-lagos Route Diversion) / AC Issues / Brake Assist, Abs And Esp Malfunction In W203 Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.