Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Bayern Munich Fans - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Fans (80618 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Smdh Bayern Munich Fans Caught having $ex In Stands During Hoffenheim Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Fans by tayoccu(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2009
true munich fans?
on this side of the planet?
i laff in greek
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
Toba , i like you that's why i'm going to advice you. FLEE ye from Dayo !! If you and your friends want to join our thread (gunners) you're welcome. Ask Muki, dayo is one of the most vulgar humans on this planet, we suspect He's posting from an American penitentiary as we post.
Come to the gunners thread so we'll show you what life could be like in a perfect world
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2009
True Munich fans should show themselves here for drilling. We dont want fickle fans like Gayyners
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by jalether(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2009
edoyad:

Toba , i like you that's why i'm going to advice you. FLEE ye from Dayo !! If you and your friends want to join our thread (gunners) you're welcome. Ask Muki, dayo is one of the most vulgar humans on this planet, we suspect He's posting from an American penitentiary as we post.
Come to the gunners thread so we'll show you what life could be like in a perfect world

That one na from frying pan to fire, he is better off suporting Kano Pillars cheesy
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2009
can jalether please shut up grin grin tongue
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by duduspace(m): 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
toba:

Bayern hav alot of fans in lagos,but while i tried 2 introduce this thread to them for posting,they got scared off due to some earlier post talking about sex sex.Guys we need 2change our style to attract true munich fans here

Why wouldn't they talk about sex all the time when there is nothing else exciting about the club to talk about unlike our ever vibrant club. Come join the people wey get action joooo. You wan come seat here come dey yarn with some old people with receeding hairlines, abi yu wan resemble Robben? How many young men yu see dey support Bayern? when last have they done anything meaningful in Europe?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by jalether(m): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2009
mukina2:

can jalether please shut up grin grin tongue

Nah truth I dey talk na tongue tongue
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Cristalz(f): 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2009
toba:

Bayern hav alot of fans in lagos,but while i tried 2 introduce this thread to them for posting,they got scared off due to some earlier post talking about sex sex.Guys we need 2change our style to attract true munich fans here

That's got DK's signature all over it. cheesy grin

Toba don't take that serious,k? By all means, please invite all Bayern fans over.
It'll be a lot of fun having more non-EPL fans here.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 6:15am On Oct 07, 2009
Criz,

Wetin na? You think one can think of anything else seeing Mukina's waist everytime? The gal can make Pope sin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Cristalz(f): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2009
Pump her with chocolates. . .curves will fill up fast. cheesy grin

What's new in Munchen land?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Ibime(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2009
DK, what is Toni Kroos doing at Leverkusen? I've been seeing him in their matches. Did you sell him?

Am I correct in saying that Eljerio Elia and Obasi Ogbuke have been the best wingers in Germany so far this season?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 07, 2009
Guy toni kroos is on loan to leverkusen.As for d best wingers i tink ribery, robben&simon rufels of werder bremen
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Ibime(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2009
toba:

Guy toni kroos is on loan to leverkusen.As for d best wingers i tink ribery, robben&simon rufels of werder bremen

so far this season. Robbery has barely played.

Rolfes plays for Leverkusen, and is he a winger sef?

From what I've seen so far, the wingers killing it are Obasi, Elia and that Marko Marin.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2009
Simon Rolfes is a holding midfielder.

Elia has been burning it for real and I would say he is one of the best wingers right now.

On paper Robbery might be the best but not on the field of play.

Toni Kroos is on loan to Leverkusen till 2010 June though we are considering throwing him into the bargain if we decide to get Leverkusen goalkeeper Rene Adler.

Truth is that Bayern is a pressure cooker where you need results and cant afford to wait on developing kids.

Right now Kroos is not amongst the top 3 youths in German football. Mesut Oezil, Marko Marin, Thomas Muller, Holger Badstuber, Jerome Boateng are developing faster and with the abundance of German talents at the youth level I am afraid Kroos might loose his place soon

Germany won the UEFA U21, U19, today watch out for the Bender boys. Lars and Sven Bender they were in 1860 Munich till June
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
oops
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by duduspace(m): 12:10am On Oct 08, 2009
dayokanu:

Toni Kroos is on loan to Leverkusen till 2010 June though we are considering throwing him into the bargain if we decide to get Leverkusen goalkeeper Rene Adler.

You see why e go tay small b4 una win anything in Europe again? why not give us the boy and see what he becomes at Arsenal in 1 year. I like that boy no be small, I rated him better than Merida at Under 17 level and I can't just beleive that boy can just waste away like that cos he is a natural footballer midfield playmaker type. He is IMO Ballack's replacement in the long term as Germany's main midfield player.

dayokanu:

Truth is that Bayern is a pressure cooker where you need results and cant afford to wait on developing kids.

That one na big lie, when last did yu win anything of note outside the Bundesliga? na becos una no get vision.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2009
That one na big lie, when last did yu win anything of note outside the Bundesliga? na becos una no get vision.

8 years ago.

Tell me the last time Arsenal won anything at all in Europe 15 years ago shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by FBS: 7:21am On Oct 08, 2009
dayokanu:

Simon Rolfes is a holding midfielder.

Elia has been burning it for real and I would say he is one of the best wingers right now.

On paper Robbery might be the best but not on the field of play.

Right now Kroos is not amongst the top 3 youths in German football. Mesut Oezil, Marko Marin, Thomas Muller, Holger Badstuber, Jerome Boateng are developing faster and with the abundance of German talents at the youth level I am afraid Kroos might loose his place soon

Germany won the UEFA U21, U19, today watch out for the Bender boys. Lars and Sven Bender they were in 1860 Munich till June
Yep, the lad is good. wink
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2009
Why is German football so blessed with so much talents and England so dire that they need to compete with Trinidad, Tahiti and Azerbaijan for the worst team of the tournament
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by FBS: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2009
Is Elia German? cheesy undecided
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2009
Is Elia German? Must Elia be German? Does he have to be German for Germany to dominate all Under aged football tournament?

Tell us why Germany are in the quarter finals of a FIFA under aged tournament while England are back at home.

Germany also won the U17, U21 this year tell us about England tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by FBS: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2009
My friend what are you talking about?

What has England got to do with this?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2009
The contrast of succes and failure. So Glaring tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by FBS: 8:33am On Oct 08, 2009
You sing about England everyday grin. . .Na only England dey mess up? undecided
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2009
^^Tell me which country messes up as consistently as England. No trophy or finals in 43 years
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Sauron1: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2009
dayokanu:

^^Tell me which country messes up as consistently as England. No trophy or finals in 43 years

But their football clubs shit on Germany every season.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2009
Are football clubs a representative of the talents in the country?

All their football clubs are owned by rich foreigners, Coached by foreigners Are the English that hopeless that they cant do anything for themselves?

Maybe they should fire foreigners to play for their National teams. The can sign Messi and CR7 to play for them to stop their woeful performances
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Sauron1: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2009
dayokanu:

Are football clubs a representative of the talents in the country?

To some extent. . . . . .YES!!!
How many English players took part in Moscow when United won the UCL??
Brown, Rio, Scholes, Hargreaves, Scholes, Carrick and Rooney!!!!

Need i say more?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2009
Inter Milan has been winning the scudetto ever since, How many Italians are in the team?

How ironic that the same year 2 English clubs played CL finals they couldnt qualify for Euro 2008. So they are not among the top 16 teams in Europe shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by tkb417(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2009
dayokanu:

Inter Milan has been winning the scudetto ever since, How many Italians are in the team?

How ironic that the same year 2 English clubs played CL finals they couldnt qualify for Euro 2008. So they are not among the top 16 teams in Europe shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
but theyve been trouncing everybody lately
abi na foreigners dey play for dem?

check and tell me how many foreigners play for Germany
a lot
Give dem some credits

they are using their talents, not Germany and France that combine the universe to form a team
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2009
Germany combine the universe to play? So anytime you see a black player in Germany, its an anomaly but when you see a black player in English team its OK.

The English team has more blacks than the German team. Agbolahor, Muamba are classic English name right?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by tkb417(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2009
whos talking about blacks

the Ghanian guy, the kuranyis of ths world, the Kloses of this world
what blacks are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017 / UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 / Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.