Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,164 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Ladies If This Man Is Your Brother Which One Will You Like Him To Marry?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies If This Man Is Your Brother Which One Will You Like Him To Marry?? (1703 Views)

Ladies If You Are Asked To Pick Just One Of These. / Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies If This Man Is Your Brother Which One Will You Like Him To Marry?? by gistmelove(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2013
A man is dating three women and wants to decide which to marry. He decides to give them a test.He gives each woman a present of #500,000 and watches to see what she does with the money.
The first does a total make-over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man.
She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.
The man was impressed.
The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes.
As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much.
Again, the man is impressed.
The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the #500.000. She gives him back his #500.000 and re invests the remainder in a joint account.
She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.
Obviously, the man was impressed. If you are this Man which one will you marry??
And Ladies if diz man is your broda which one will like him to marry??

Source >> http://www./2013/10/ladies-if-this-man-is-your-brother.html
Re: Ladies If This Man Is Your Brother Which One Will You Like Him To Marry?? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2013
If any of them was smart, she would do all of these things grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If This Man Is Your Brother Which One Will You Like Him To Marry?? by Baba419(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
the way the third lady tripled the money would make me think hard shocked but the second is more like what love is supposed to look like. cry as for the first "now now? where is all the money?" angry
Re: Ladies If This Man Is Your Brother Which One Will You Like Him To Marry?? by greatgod2012(f): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
If im a man, i will go with the 3rd woman, she has good sense of business, as well as futuristic in her approach, with her approach, there is going to likely be less quarrels as regargs money issue, with the additional money she made and will be making, she would be able to do what the other two women did and still have enough to keep for the future. A good wife should be able to plan ahead, even beyond her hubby's expectation.
May God help us all.
Re: Ladies If This Man Is Your Brother Which One Will You Like Him To Marry?? by divinelove(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2013
None bc they dnt kw hw to balance things up. U can take care of urself, buy me a gift and still invest very well. Dt way we ll both b happy nw n still ve a secured future.
Re: Ladies If This Man Is Your Brother Which One Will You Like Him To Marry?? by quindebbie: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2013
I would go 4 d 3rd she is a good home maker nd kan help her husband if he is broke 2mao.she is not obsessed with beauty tips.she wants 2 keep ha family goin.
Re: Ladies If This Man Is Your Brother Which One Will You Like Him To Marry?? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
NONE!!!!!
she should have invested part of that money (so that she could be independent) and use the rest on herself, which is probably why the money was offered at the 1st place
Re: Ladies If This Man Is Your Brother Which One Will You Like Him To Marry?? by Ninapha(f): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
MRbrownJAY: NONE!!!!!
she should have invested part of that money (so that she could be independent) and use the rest on herself, which is probably why the money was offered at the 1st place
The money was given to test their management IQ. There was actually no real balance yet we are to make a choice. The third lady is more like it cos it wd be easier to 'walk' with her. The husband could at other time give express instruction to her to use this money for her personal upkeep. I believe she wd blend.

The first, dat one na carton of wahala. The second, hmmm ok but she overdo nah. Lol. I see pretense.
Re: Ladies If This Man Is Your Brother Which One Will You Like Him To Marry?? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ninapha: The money was given to test their management IQ. There was actually no real balance yet we are to make a choice. The third lady is more like it cos it wd be easier to 'walk' with her. The husband could at other time give express instruction to her to use this money for her personal upkeep. I believe she wd blend.

The first, dat one na carton of wahala. The second, hmmm ok but she overdo nah. Lol. I see pretense.

any woman who just take money i gave her to better herself, and doesnt use a penny on herself, is a donkey. some of the money MUST be used to better herself, buy herself some nice things, and upgrade her wardrobe herself etc
what kind of boring woman wants to be seen in the same old underwear, wearing the same old shoes/dresses?!

so the 3rd one may have been great to you, but definitely NOT to me.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Needed But Viewer Discretion If Eating Is Adviced / This Has Got To Be One Of The Sickest Things Ever Done To A Toddler ... Peep / Enjoying My Easter In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.