Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,820 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. (5539 Views)

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE / Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
grin Perhaps these guys were pressed beyond limits... I wonder why grown ups like these will without remorse bring out their anacondas in the open to pass out substances.

This is gross.

Once I was done with my transaction in the banking hall (eko bank) Area 8. As I was stepping out of the premises... Behold I saw these two hefty looking guys doing their thing(s) without remorse and quickly I grabbed my phone and captured the stuff.

Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
They are natural men
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by RINE1: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
Watin man do man?
Please click 'like' if you knows that this Op is an attention seeker!.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by YoshiMaster: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
@Op, do you have a dog? Does your dog use the bathroom in your house? I'm guessing no.

When you watch Nat Geo or Discovery channel, do you complain when animals poo and urinate in the Jungle?

If you do not complain then, why complain here, when most have refered to Nigeria as a Jungle.

Animals in any jungle act based on instinct.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by geeez: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
I always wonder why people do this on the street when they can walk into a pub, restaurant, hotel or filling station

They will get a warm welcome

The security men/women will open the door with a salute

The attendants will flash a smile for asking where their loo is

And the cleaners will respectfully clean whatever is left of the mess you leave behind

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by antartica(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
It is not their fault, they did not get potty training as children.
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by Caracta(f): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
geeez: I always wonder why people do this on the street when they can walk into a pub, restaurant, hotel or filling station

And the cleaners will respectfully clean whatever is left of the mess you leave behind

Lol...this is funny. Just pray they don't throw you out especially if you are not a customer.
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by geeez: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
Caracta:

Lol...this is funny. Just pray they don't throw you out especially if you are not a customer.

Its never happened before within and outside Nigeria

Except of course I look like you ... [size=2pt]a riff-raff[/size]
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
RINE.:
Watin man do man?
Please click 'like' if you knows that this Op is an attention seeker!.

Unfortunately, I just urs... Somehow, I think you re guilty as well.
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by Les: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
geeez:

Its never happened before within and outside Nigeria

Except of course I look like you ... [size=2pt]a riff-raff[/size]
tongue
that's cheating na... Using their loo with any form of patronage, that's cheating bro...
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
Les: that's cheating na... Using their loo with any form of patronage, that's cheating bro...

No! I don't think so.
Those were made for public use... Except you re a regular visitor to the rest-rooms. Only then will the embarrassment come. grin
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by Caracta(f): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
Les: that's cheating na... Using their loo with any form of patronage, that's cheating bro...

Hmmm. True that. I used the convenience of a bank once after i smiled at the lady and told her i had the intention of opening an account with them. I know she didn't believe me but she allowed me in. Her first question was, "Are you a customer?"
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by Les: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
emmysenior:

No! I don't think so.
Those were made for public use... Except you re a regular visitor to the rest-rooms. Only then will the embarrassment come. grin
yes I think so
Caracta:

Hmmm. True that. I used the convenience of a bank once after i smiled at the lady and told her i had the intention of opening an account with them. I know she didn't believe me but she allowed me in. Her first question was, "Are you a customer?"
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
Caracta:

grin grin
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by Rossikk(m): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
Instead of posting it on the Internet, you should have yelled at them to not pisss there! Internet is not the solution to everything.
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
Rossikk: Instead of posting it on the Internet, you should have yelled at them to not pisss there! Internet is not the solution to everything.

shocked huh!
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by oderemo(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
Rossikk: Instead of posting it on the Internet, you should have yelled at them to not pisss there! Internet is not the solution to everything.
This statement will come to haunt thee.
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by ifyalways(f): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
geeez: I always wonder why people do this on the street when they can walk into a pub, restaurant, hotel or filling station

Are you trying to be funny?
Most outlets LOCK up their washrooms and only let you use it AFTER you patronize them,not a minute before . Some would let you use it if you tip them else they point the bush for you.

There are very few PAID public washrooms and half of them are not fit for humans.
Man gotta do what he gotta do.
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by Rossikk(m): 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
ode remo:

Why should it haunt me? If you see a guy pissing on a public street you shout at him to stop. You don't snap a picture of him and rush to post on the internet out of your sick desperation to embarrass your country. Or maybe you expect President Jonathan or the army to be on every street to stop people pissing on it. What is your duty as a citizen?
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by DankemzI(m): 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
Rossikk: Internet is not the solution to everything.
Unlike you, Have you been drinking?? In
21st Century
ode remo:
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by Caracta(f): 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
ifyalways:
Most outlets LOCK up their washrooms and only let you use it AFTER you patronize them,not a minute before . Some would let you use it if you tip them else they point the bush for you.

There are very few PAID public washrooms and half of them are not fit for humans.

I tire o. A reasonable comment. I had to ignore him after the riff-raff insult. Some people just try too hard.
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by geeez: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
ifyalways:

Lock up?

You need to move out of the ghetto sis

I've had to use restrooms at Domino's Pizza, Mr. Biggs and KFC three or four times without buying anything in Lagos, Nigeria

I needed to use the bathroom and I pulled over, walked in and asked for their restrooms and they all obliged me without any objections

Outside the country, I've walked into several Mac Donalds' restrooms, like most shops on Oxford and high streets in London do not have restrooms for customers so you can walk into a restaurant or hotel

I'm talking from my personal experiences and I buy things in those places without using their restrooms anyway so why should they stop me when I have the need to

Maybe next time you leave you house, make sure you look dignifying enough

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by EmperorAugustus(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sincerely, I think Nigerians should adopt a culture of making toilet a compulsory part of public and commercial places just like in civilized societies. This will help to check incidence where people resort to urinating by the road side.
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by malc619(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
I enjoy urinating in bush or into a gutter...

The fresh air touching my "Dagger" is so lovely....

I even leave my factory and go outside the gate to piss...

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by DollyParton1(f): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
malc619: I enjoy urinating in bush or into a gutter...

grin grin

Werey!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by 3ace(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
You were lucky they are not police because it seems the guy in red saw you. At a time when they are being caught on video for collecting "egunje", dem for beat nonsense comot for ya body. You could have opened threads like this without pix. We know it happens on daily basis.
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by redsun(m): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
For real germ no dey kill african man.Going by oyinbo notion of what an adult suppose to do hygienically to stay alive,some nigerians survive the day by an act of miracle.
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by YoshiMaster: 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
malc619: I enjoy urinating in bush or into a gutter...

grin grin

Lol, Lil Wayne has nothing on this dude.

You are the original Weezy Baby.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by Tuntheycr7: 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
Guy if those guyz catch u en? You for speak in tongues. Thatz naija 4u, u can pee anywia weneva u are pressed
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by tpia5: 12:19am On Oct 06, 2013
op are you boko haram?

why are you taking unauthorized pictures of people?
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by Brimmie(m): 2:26am On Oct 06, 2013
OP you need SURE-P form asap!
Re: Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja. by skyscraperTM(m): 3:02am On Oct 06, 2013
quys who had started havinq sex don`t mind peeinq in public. FACT!

whether or not i`m at home, i always fancy peeinq outside, i love the sweet sensation and welcominq breeze. i`m sure vast majority of niqerians loves it this way too.

op, shey na chinko you take snap this pishure ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Office In Festac? / I Dreamed Of Nairaland Is This Normal? / Worst Photoshopped Selfies'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.