Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

NIGERIA @53 Major Problems And Possible Solutions! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIGERIA @53 Major Problems And Possible Solutions! (641 Views)

India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others / 53 Things About Nigeria @53 / 53 Pictures, 53 Nigerians And Nigeria @ 53...happy 53rd Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIA @53 Major Problems And Possible Solutions! by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 06, 2013
Nigeria, A Country Blessed with Milk and Honey, yet it makes me Wonder why all the Suffering and Corruption? Here are my list of problems and Solutions below:
1. Religion : Our main Problem today isn't corruption, no but this Guy called "Religion",, how? compare Developed Nations like England, Usa, China,Italy .. Etc You will observe that these nation have few Religion in which only one is their Major Religion,mostly Catholic!, unlike Nigeria, we have several Churches ( catholic, Anglican, islam etc) , in fact my street alone has 15 churches! These Diversity in Religious Believes Stand out as the most threatening obstacle towards our Development.

2. MindSet : The biological Say : "No two people Can be the Same " is true!!! But the political Say " An Igbo man in the Mist of 10 people can be Spotted out with a 78 %. Accuracy, just by his Actions" is also true!!! Despite our Differences, we are Somehow similar.. This attribute is another major Problem in the sense that, The Mind is the Greatest Tool for Change!! And let's be honest, ours is quite Poor!

3 : POOR JUDGEMENT : About 80 out of 100 Nigerians Blame their Problems on Spirits rather than their Actions!!! Which is quite poor too, this also relates to 1.Religion!!!

4. TECHNOLOGY : Now let me Stop beating around the Bush,, a Country Like China don't have Crude oil, but they are Known as a World Power because of that guy called " TECHI-NO-LO-GY".... This is What will lack in Nigeria for Christ Sake, a graduate in Mechanical Eng can't make Cars but maybe Repair already made Cars, then there is Not Difference Between that Engr and a Road Side mechanic? LoL ...

5. Resources : we have Good Land, Crude oil, WTF are we Still stagnant? Oh I see, mismanagement!!!! Nigeria Focus all attention on one Source which is Crude oil. What if it finishes tomorrow? What are we going to do? My Solution to this problem is this, We Should Exchange 30percent of Our Crude oil for Technology with China!!! For the say, don't Give me Fish but Show me How to Catch them" will only Help us out!!!

6. POOR DATABASE SYSTEM : Am Currently a Computer Science Student and I can't over emphasise the Importance of DataBase Systems in Development, Nigeria Has a really poor Database System, in fact the record 140 million people as at census 2010 is false!! In Nigeria, any body can Claim citizenship especially Niger people!! Due to our poor Record ability!!!

7. Electricity : When God Created the World, his first Command was Let there be light? He needed light mehn to Work!! But how can a Country Move Forward when its Citizens can't boost of constant light Supply? Solution: Create Competition in that sector, or use another Modern electricity supply! Maybe Nepa will wake up!
Re: NIGERIA @53 Major Problems And Possible Solutions! by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 06, 2013
8. Mod, It took me time and energy to Write this up! So pls I would Love Nigeria to See this!!! Pls Front page things!!!
Re: NIGERIA @53 Major Problems And Possible Solutions! by jayseun23: 2:08am On Oct 06, 2013
My No 9 point with be Bad leaders and No 10 will be corruption.
Re: NIGERIA @53 Major Problems And Possible Solutions! by Brimmie(m): 2:12am On Oct 06, 2013
I 'll type in the morning Insha'allah!

**zzzzzzzzzz**
Re: NIGERIA @53 Major Problems And Possible Solutions! by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 06, 2013
Lol jay and brim!!!! Gud morning!
Re: NIGERIA @53 Major Problems And Possible Solutions! by fingard02k(m): 3:27am On Oct 06, 2013
akuko backyard

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And The Assumption Of A Government / Boko Haram Killings:ihejirika Summons Goc's,formation Commanders To Abuja• / Muslims, Stand Up To Be Counted! By Okey Ndibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.