Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Vegetarians, You Try To Save Animals But Why Are You Eating Their Foods? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Vegetarians, You Try To Save Animals But Why Are You Eating Their Foods? (925 Views)

Are There Vegetarians In Nigeria? / What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? / What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vegetarians, You Try To Save Animals But Why Are You Eating Their Foods? by Acidosis(m): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hypocrites?

I have no other name to call you guys, after reading a post on:

www.nairaland.com/1460768/there-vegetarians-nigeria

If y'all are really concerned about the animals, why then must y'all eat the food meant for animals?
Re: Vegetarians, You Try To Save Animals But Why Are You Eating Their Foods? by OmoAlata1(f): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
Acidosis: Hypocrites?

I have no other name to call you guys, after reading a post on:

www.nairaland.com/1460768/there-vegetarians-nigeria

If y'all are really concerned about the animals, why then must y'all eat the food meant for animals?

I think you are mistaking vegans for vegetarians
Re: Vegetarians, You Try To Save Animals But Why Are You Eating Their Foods? by Acidosis(m): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
Omo_Alata:

I think you are mistaking vegans for vegetarians

a vegan is a strict vegetarian, right?
Re: Vegetarians, You Try To Save Animals But Why Are You Eating Their Foods? by OmoAlata1(f): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
Acidosis:

a vegan is a strict vegetarian, right?

Vegans do not eat any animal products whatsoever. Vegetarians still eat animal products, just very selective in what they will and will not eat
Re: Vegetarians, You Try To Save Animals But Why Are You Eating Their Foods? by Acidosis(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
Omo_Alata:

Vegans do not eat any animal products whatsoever. Vegetarians still eat animal products, just very selective in what they will and will not eat

But why should they depend on foods meant for animals even while they claim to care for their survival..
Re: Vegetarians, You Try To Save Animals But Why Are You Eating Their Foods? by OmoAlata1(f): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
We are all animals, humans are just a different form of animal. so all the plants, grains, etc are all meant for animals(human included). I am more of a rawist. I go back and forth with the lifestyle. People just have to find what work for them.
Re: Vegetarians, You Try To Save Animals But Why Are You Eating Their Foods? by Acidosis(m): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
Omo_Alata: We are all animals, humans are just a different form of animal. so all the plants, grains, etc are all meant for animals(human included). I am more of a rawist. I go back and forth with the lifestyle. People just have to find what work for them.

@Bolded, I do not think they major on 'grass' cos they love to eat 'grass'. Some of them hate the fact that non-vegans slaughter animals. They see us as sadist and wicked humans.

If we all switch to grass all in the name of veg.. what would be the fate of herbivores like goats?

Humans are meant to eat BOTH plants and animals..

Trying to turn our eyes away from animals is evil.. We are neither goats nor cattles..
Re: Vegetarians, You Try To Save Animals But Why Are You Eating Their Foods? by OmoAlata1(f): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
A lot of vegans are known to be an extremist. I am not extremist in my view. I am more eat grass than I do meat. I do believe it is not good to try to force your opinion or view on others. That is the problem I have with most vegans especially extremist like peta. I have learnt to turn deaf ears.
Re: Vegetarians, You Try To Save Animals But Why Are You Eating Their Foods? by Acidosis(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
Exactly...

Thanks for your input smiley

Hope you've seen the pic you asked for on 'that thread'??
grin
Re: Vegetarians, You Try To Save Animals But Why Are You Eating Their Foods? by OmoAlata1(f): 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
no yet, still waiting lol
Re: Vegetarians, You Try To Save Animals But Why Are You Eating Their Foods? by Acidosis(m): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
hehehe..

You mean business... cheesy
Re: Vegetarians, You Try To Save Animals But Why Are You Eating Their Foods? by albacete(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
me dey eat every every oo. Life is too short to select foods.

1 Like

Re: Vegetarians, You Try To Save Animals But Why Are You Eating Their Foods? by Acidosis(m): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2013
albacete: me dey eat every every oo. Life is too short to select foods.

lol... na so e suppose be o..

(1) (Reply)

Kitchen Tips For All / Flatten Your Tummy & Lose Weight With Ease With Us, This Is Effective! / How To Know And Buy Original Opi Nsukka Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.