Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? (4043 Views)

The Challenges Of Marriage And The Role Of Women In Marriage / Are You 18yrs And Above? Ready For Marriage And True Love / Ladies Wanted Urgently For Marriage And Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by MrBean(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2006
@Afeni

In medical school, I have been around my peers from New York and Syracuse and Only a few will finish as good as me. I hope your New YOrk will make you smarter, only time will tell, for now I am not in the least bit impressed.
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by shenapanni: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2006
@Afeni

This man needs serious help o, !!!
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by nubian(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2006
Aloib,

how are u - its been a long while since i caught u online cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2006
nobby nu, whassup?? kiss
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2006
Spend a little more time learning and less time asking for evidence. cheesy

Afeni!! U're such an @$$hole!
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by nubian(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2006
Rhodalyn:

nobby nu, whassup?? kiss

Rhoda - am ok - cool cool cool cool
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2006
Awww bless ur heart nobby nu kiss kiss
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Greatpeter(m): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2006
I have met Nairalanders both sexes.

So what's new?

Especially the old members who started the forum but are no more.
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by jgirl3: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2006
where did all the old members go? I would have loved to see the old nairaland
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2006
yeah!! me too
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Rottweiler(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2006
@Shagari
NL members meeting and getting married? ****Rottweiler is laughing**** Why? I can assure you guys that the marriage won't last for 1year ****starts laughing again****
From what I read in most of the posts on certain family/love related subjects, I have concluded that a lot of people on NL ain't serious about life and know nothing about marriage. I mean marriage, not co-habition.
@Shagari I think what you have in mind is sex not marriage! Who doesn't want sex? You have not married any other ladies or guys you have met and know, it's the one on the net (NL) that you know nothing about that you are thinking of.****starts laughing again****. Just send me an IV whenever we find any.****laughing and drooling****
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by maki(f): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2006
@rottweiler
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Skidoc(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2006
Rottweiler:

From what I read in most of the posts on certain family/love related subjects, I have concluded that a lot of people on Nairaland ain't serious about life and know nothing about marriage. I mean marriage, not co-habition.

Lol, so you had a degree in Marriage before you got married huh? shocked
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Badman888(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2006
some people just come on here and say their life history, now putting it on another person head,
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by jgirl3: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2006
lol.
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Skidoc(m): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2006
Badman888:

some people just come on here and say their life history, now putting it on another person head,

@Badman, I don't get you?

@Rottweiler,  I think you must be a Professor of Marriageology before you can conclusively judge who knows nothing about marriage. Remember what works for you might not work for others and what works for others might not work for you. So if I were you, I would think about that before dismissing other people’s viewpoints as unserious and 'not knowledgeable'.
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Badman888(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2006
Skidoc about rott coming to judge everyone about their post, just as what u said u dont just put ur experiences and think someone would follow ur footsteps
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Rottweiler(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2006
angry angry angry angry angry angry angryAnd for those of you that make disparaging comments about God, I don't blame you. I blame freedom of speech. I guess if you had been born deaf and dumb you would be seeking his face now, fasting and proclaiming his almighty status.
My people say that it's not until you see a man go naked on the street that you know insanity has set in. Some hide under the canopy of hip-hop and corporate attires and big grammar but from their utterances people around would know them.
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by MrBean(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2006
Rottweiler:

Some hide under the canopy of hip-hop and corporate attires and big grammar but from their utterances people around would know them.

This is an absolutely true statement. Their utterances reveal thier Insanity.
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by diddy4(m): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2006
@rottweiler

true talk man, true talk.

there is nothing diddy wont see in this site, nawa for una.
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Rottweiler(m): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2006
Badman888:

Whose life history can I tell better than mine? Yours? My friend tell me something else sil' vous plait.

Sorry, I don't have a PHD in 'marriageology' like someone implied but in 'sexology'. I guess that's one of the many reasons why my wife loves me so much grin
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Badman888(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2006
so thats y u wife loves u lol cheesy, anyhow just jokin grin
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Skidoc(m): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2006
Rottweiler:

Sorry, I don't have a PHD in 'marriageology' like someone implied but in 'sexology'. I guess that's one of the many reasons why my wife loves me so much grin

Nonsense and things.grin So you now know you were just 'misyarning' up there. angry
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Greatpeter(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2006
If you want to meet (us) the Old Nairaland users then contact me so I can give you their mobile number!
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by dominobaby(f): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2006
@gp, i particularly need Ra's num. Pls mail it to me if i can have it.10q
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by zionchic(f): 4:22am On Jun 09, 2006
i'll join the chorus "anything can happen", 'cos i know a nigerian couple that met on the net and they're still married.

I don't care what God said. I don't believe in your precious God/Gods. I don't worship any Gods.

a fool says in his heart that there is no God, so why are we bothered about afeni, the bible knew all about him.
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by 2cantango(f): 6:29am On Jun 09, 2006
It's already happened. 2Cantango is carrying Seun's baby cheesy and Rhodalyn will soon carry my own baby. grin

@Skidoc:

Lmao!! grin grin

Yeah that was damn funny, and it served it's purpose wink cool

Baby girl didn't tell me you were trying for a baby shocked cheesy cheesy tongue Poor Ken - he's always the last to know wink cheesy cheesy

@Topic:

Like many have said, anything can happen cool
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:46am On Jun 09, 2006
lol baby gurl cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by 2cantango(f): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2006
What are you laughing at baby girl? angry

I shouldn't have been hearing this for the first time from your husband angry

You should have told me yourself sad cry

tongue wink cheesy grin
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by SirKay3(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2006
It's very very possible. Waiting patiently to when it'ld happen for real.
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by ADESUWA(f): 3:15am On Jun 12, 2006
marriage on d net.when it is not ben and meg.

anyway sha,dreams come tru.

b4 we talk of marriage y dont we talk about relationships 1st asin[dating,boyfriend n girl friend] u know.this marriage thing is mission impossible
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by hoodboi(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2006
@ afeni

u might end up somewhere dat's real badddddd!!! nd then u'll wish u cud take back everyword u said here.think twice b4 u talk.

nd who'z marryin who dis week. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those In Uk: London 2 Be Precise / I Need A Girl To Be Mine! / Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.