Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? (4045 Views)

The Challenges Of Marriage And The Role Of Women In Marriage / Are You 18yrs And Above? Ready For Marriage And True Love / Ladies Wanted Urgently For Marriage And Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by retro(f): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2006
I don't care what God said. I don't believe in your precious God/Gods. I don't worship any Gods.

I say people should stop being so goddamn selfish and leave some space for animals to live. It is not right to take up all the space by reproducing. Aren't there enough people already?

Hahahahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm laughing REALLY hard.

You know what I find really stupid? When someone doesn't have the same mentality as you do, or doesn't think the way you do, he/she is immediately attacked. So what if Afeni doesn't believe in God? The point is, YOU believe in God, that's your problem. Besides, 'christians' aren't supposed to use foul languages, but then again, who the Bleep cares?

*yawns*, anyhoo, a Nl marriage? I'll soooo attend!
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by eveseh(f): 11:58pm On Jul 15, 2006
dont know maybe?
Re: Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? by bluenubian(f): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2006
who is this guy calling kids sef, abi we be big boiz and girlz grin grin grin

and like everyone has said nothing is impossible,

me and my nairaland hubby kiss kiss kiss have been planning our second honeymoon already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need A Girl To Be Mine! / Mukina2 Please Come In Darl. . . / Benue state Girls And Guys ....meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.