Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka (18425 Views)

NNPP Pledges Support For Buhari / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] / My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by Jimiyke(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
BREAKING: Anambra NNPP
guber candidate kidnapped in
Awka

Chief Leonard Uchendu, the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) candidate for the forthcoming Anambra governorship election has been kidnapped.

He was kidnapped in the early hours of Sunday in Awka the state capital; a development confirmed
by his party.

Incidentally, the NNPP had on Friday raised the alarm over alleged intimidation of its governorship
candidate in the November 16 governorship poll.

It said the state government had asked Uchendu to step aside as the President-General of Umuawulu in Awka South Local Government, Anambra State.

Presently, no demand for ransom had been made by the kidnappers.

Source: www.dailypost.com.ng/2013/10/06/breaking-anambra-nnpp-guber-candidate-kidnapped-in-awka/
Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
source?
Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
If a governorship candidate is kidnapped, then the electorate are in danger. This is becoming a stock in trade in Anambra State. I thought Osisikankwu is dead?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by geeez: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
Why am I not surprised?

Next thing he comes out and pulls of the race

Kidnapping is not just an economic empowerment weapon in the SE, it is also a political tool

18 Likes

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by Clerverly: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
Blame Fashola!

10 Likes

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
Clerverly: Blame Fashola!

Yes ooooooo....
Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
Jimiyke: BREAKING: Anambra NNPP
guber candidate kidnapped in
Awka

Chief Leonard Uchendu, the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) candidate for the forthcoming Anambra governorship election has been kidnapped.

He was kidnapped in the early hours of Sunday in Awka the state capital; a development confirmed
by his party.

Incidentally, the NNPP had on Friday raised the alarm over alleged intimidation of its governorship
candidate in the November 16 governorship poll.

It said the state government had asked Uchendu to step aside as the President-General of Umuawulu in Awka South Local Government, Anambra State.

Presently, no demand for ransom had been made by the kidnappers.
Look at this unnoticed candidate. He is just trying to draw unnecessary sympathy. Mr.Man, when you get tired of hide and seek, you come out undecided

59 Likes

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by lertee(f): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Eeya,but it is not by force to be the governor naa.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by gerald09(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
=)) =)) =)) LAFFº°˚ ˚°º≈MYº°˚ ˚°º≈ASSº°˚ ˚°º≈OFFº°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =)) Anambra state no go kill me with laff
Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by Annie2gud(f): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Politics....a dirty game***abeg who get Ariel detergent...mah wash my hands***

1 Like

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by achi4u(m): 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
is it TRUE!

At awka?

Those at awka should confirm asap.
Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
An attempt to boost a non existent popularity. The police should make sure they question him when he comes out of hiding.

13 Likes

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by biafranqueen: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hahaha grin so he stole the idea from that Enugu coffin maker who planned his own kidnapping to extort money from his younger brothers.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by biafranqueen: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sunny_bobo: An attempt to boost a non existent popularity. The police should make sure they question him when he comes out of hiding.
if he is found to have kidnapped himself he MUST go to prison and face charges of kidnapping grin but seriously I hope he is alright and this is just a publicity stunt.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by LMAyedun(m): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
Up NNPP!!!!
Nice political strategy.

Unnoticed candidate tryna seek popularity.

1 Like

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by ACM10: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
I expect this thread to be moved to FP with the speed of light.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by malc619(m): 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
Peter Obi is working,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
Some people want to blame the victim, while underplaying the criminality behind the occurrence.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by malc619(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
ACM10: I expect this thread to be moved to FP with the speed of light.

Yes of course...

Isn't it FP material??
Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
ACM10: I expect this thread to be moved to FP with the speed of light.

Why are you afraid of it hitting the FP....it's hot news! grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by Clerverly: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
ilugunboy: Some people want to blame the victim, while underplaying the criminality behind the occurrence.

Your head dey there jare! Don't mind these brain mingled souls.

1 Like

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by Tolexander: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
So claiming being kidnapped is now a new political stunt to claim publicity?
Anambra with all political gimmicks!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by braine(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
Waiting for them to blame APC•
Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tolexander: So claiming being kidnapped is now a new political stunt to claim publicity?

That is how Akpu induced reasoning functions... grin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by malc619(m): 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
ilugunboy: Some people want to blame the victim, while underplaying the criminality behind the occurrence.

I tire for these Ibo people ooo...

5 Likes

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
malc619:

I tire for these Ibo people ooo...

Bros....na Baba I call ooooo....na you dey add ngida.... grin cheesy

Learn how to work around Afam over sensitivity oooo.
Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by malc619(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
ilugunboy:

Bros....na Baba I call ooooo....na you dey add ngida.... grin cheesy

Learn how to work around Afam over sensitivity oooo.

Those who blamed the man for his kidnap(on this thread) are Ibos so why should Afam or anyone have a problem with my identifying their ethnicity??

4 Likes

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by Kingsley1000(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tolexander: So claiming being kidnapped is now a new political stunt to claim publicity?
Anambra with all political gimmicks!
Politics in anambra is do or die business

1 Like

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
malc619:

Those who blamed the man for his kidnap(on this thread) are Ibos so why should Afam or anyone have a problem with my identifying their ethnicity??

The guy no dey reason logically as you do...

2 Likes

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
A crime may have been committed in this cesspit of a country we were forced into and some oblong heads with pointed mouths want to tribalise the issue.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by 1radioguru1: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
Welcome to the repbulic of the Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra NNPP Guber Candidate Kidnapped In Awka by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
geeez: Why am I not surprised?

Next thing he comes out and pulls of the race

Kidnapping is not just an economic empowerment weapon in the SE, it is also a political tool

And in SW Nigeria the political tool is murder, arson. ask Dr ayo daramola, deji olagbaju, dipo dina, dr funsho Williams and the victims of many operation weties in the region. is not known as wild wild west for nothing. remove the log in your eye f.ool.

46 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai’s Religious Bill In Kaduna ‘absolutely Wrong’ – Senator Shehu Sani / Jonathan Didn’t Order Electricity Tariff Reversal, Ex-nerc Chair Replies Fashola / Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.