Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? (24995 Views)

Federal Allocation For Lagos For January 2016 / Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by B2mario(m): 12:49am On Oct 07, 2013
solomon111: you are being a hypocrite and you know it.
Whatever "good" rochas has done is not commensurate with the huge revenue of the state.
Imo state should be competing with akwa-ibom by now.
i dont want to comment anything on this thread but your comment push me, imo can not be compared with akwa-ibom in any way based on the monthly federal allocation. Please read sun or the nation newspaper in every 1st week or last week of the month then you will confirm that imo receives average of 5.1B every month as the allocation inclusive of the 13% deriviation while akwa-ibom receives average of 14-16B every month which is the richest in nigeria in terms of federal allocation. But if i'm to compare the work of the 2 govs i'll consider rochas as a good resource manager because the man is wonderful. With the N5billion allocation, this man gives free education in imo state to all levels, revived adapalm, beautified oguta lake, built hero square, concord extension and many others. He constructed Aba road in owerri, reconstructed wethral and orlu road, built many roundabout and pedestrian bridges, dualised many roads in orlu like old and new owerri roads, asika ilobi avenue, bank road, amaigbo road, owus avenue into double lanes with roundabouts and even created new dual carriage roads like the one opposite st. Joseph roundabout that lead to orlu international market and the one opposite bank road and beside the new orlu garden park, built orlu city drainage, built orlu plaza, new building material market, relocating sam okparaji stadium to another site (imo people should help with the name of the community) etc. In okigwe he built many intracity roads and he's also dualising owerri road in okigwe. So my brother dont be confused with these pictures chino posted here, most of them are not imo pictures while some that are, are outdated, cant you see the one that has ohakim pictures. Or is it the orlu/akokwa road that the mgbee portion collapsed into erosion but Rochas has transformed the road into dual carriage road. So dont mind the boy, chino, he is a stunch Rochas critic. I'm not an APC but i love rochas and Ngige because of their work and will always defend them as far as they are doing what we can see.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 07, 2013
berem: At the bolded,you are a terrific liar! A big fat lie! Apart from the Amakohia road which experience flooding, a major problem even before Rochas became governor and the Nekede-Ihiagwa road which is a federal road,every other thing you mentioned is a LIE!! Ihe m jiri anya m hu kwa!

i wouldn't use insulting words on u cos im way above been petty and im too civil to exhibit toutic tendencies on a public forum ok: back to the issue in question- do me a favor and stop digressing ok?

show me pictures of what 70bn loan + federal allocation + IGR+ 13% derivation was used for? if u cant then there is no problem but i believe we have a right to know or will u also insult me for aligning myself with the op demanding to know as well?

so because amakohia has been experiencing flooding ever before rochas became a governor thus he shouldn't also fix it right? was it not for the promises made to them during his campaign that made them dumped ohakim and voted for him as their messiah who has come to address that issue? (funny response).

nekede ihiagwa road is a federal road right but rochas also expanded the nekede junction roundabout on a federal road and fixed up few street lights on that same federal road but left the road that leads to these institutions which is not up to a 10mins drive and now u remember its a federal road and i also believe going by ur reasoning that the people of nekede and ihiagwa who suffers from this dilapidated roads are also federal citizens whose votes wasn't solicited by Gov rochas during his election campaign right? (another faulty response).

whats happening to hardel-mbiri road? what is the state nkwo orji round about road that leads to egbu road? what about the road from umuguma from amakohia abandoned bridge which connects to okigwe rd and connects to bishop court at back of imsu that will also connect mcc road that has been abandoned?

pls provide answers ok or u can also chose the simplest and diversionary way out which is by calling me a liar without addressing the issue.

what has 70bn loan + federal allocation + IGR+ 13% derivation been used for? sure and truly, this question has no answer.

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 07, 2013
Abagworo:

What else do you need to counter the poster? You are an insincere man and nothing can convince you even whenyou see them. Was that Wetheral school like that in 2011? Was Owerri this modern in 2011? Was Orlu road I posted earlier like that in 2011? Was there any dual carriage way in Orlu as at 2011? Do you want to pretend that you didn't see all that?

sir, i was the one that mentioned the school built at weathral road and not u and i also acknowledge that the construction work going on at orlu as quite impressive but could be better and not u either which shows that im very objective in my assessment which is devoid of any sentiment unlike u who seems to shy away from answering a simple question by providing the OP with a break down and picture evidence of what the loan collected and other statutory funds was used for and cant stand anyone who dare ask for accountability?

the question still beg for answers sir and besides what u wrote up there as ur response still didn't address the question so address d issue nw and stop d drift. we are not in a competition with a prize tag so lets keep away subjectivity out of this.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by adimsmt: 1:51am On Oct 07, 2013
[What I don't understand in this thread is this , please why are we fighting about who is the best governor , I asked again why ? Why can't we really use our time and give a constructive criticisms to out leaders who are running our beloved states to the ground . To be honest with you all not even one of our governors in south east are doing well all what they are doing is enriching themselves and we are here fighting . We the ibos are running away from our land while go built Lagos in the southwest and Abuja in the north just see what ibos lost in the north any time they want to kill all the Ibos
Please time for us all to push our so called governors to built and develop our land so we all will stop running from our own land .Let stop accepting mediocrity from our leaders is time my people please we are behind 100 years and we can't continue building other region and let our own region became a laughing region.

What i find absolutely unnecessary is this penchant to shield Rochas' dark deeds from public scrutiny. I don't want to believe that anyone on this site is allergic to truth. Could it also be that the media hype has been so effective that even the best brains have been polluted with these talks of achievement that exist only in the minds of Okorocha, his acolytes and gullible followers? There's hardly any road in this state that is devoid of potholes, including the ones constructed this year and last year under Okorocha.No healthcare system that is worth the name, no good schools, no water supply, no sane civil service, comatose local governments, chaos in the communities in the name of community government council, etc etc etc. If we refuse to speak out against evil, we are just as guilty as these rogue politicians that have kept our country in bondage.[/quote]
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by okunoba(m): 2:03am On Oct 07, 2013
Good to see criticism of a governor without it turning to ethnic bashing. It will be nice to keep this up when governors from other regions are being criticised. I think two years is too soon to expect every bad roads to be fixed, just too many things to fix all over the county, not just IMO. Lets wait until towards the end of his tenure, before judging the man.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:03am On Oct 07, 2013
berem: At the bolded,you are a terrific liar! A big fat lie! Apart from the Amakohia road which experience flooding, a major problem even before Rochas became governor and the Nekede-Ihiagwa road which is a federal road,every other thing you mentioned is a LIE!! Ihe m jiri anya m hu kwa!
This coming from somebody who personally confessed that she hasn't been to Imo since 2009 leaves a question mark on your integrity.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by okunoba(m): 2:26am On Oct 07, 2013
@adimsmt, I think u Meant to say they leave the se for lack of opportunities, hence the need to go elsewhere e.g Lagos and Abuja to make a living. Going to develop lagos and Abuja comes from the government, most individuals move to these cities to make a living or look for business opportunities. Development na government and indigenes thinking, we all just Come to lagos for the money.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 07, 2013
Abagworo:

I guess you are a liar then if you claim you stay in Owerri
. Go to Aladinma and you'll see another of such model school. I've seen up to 20 myself. They may not have beautiful lawns like the one at Wetheral but they are complete and roofed. 2.Once again you are a complete liar. Aba Road has been dualized with streetlights to Nekede junction.
A new bypass has been constructed linking Wetheral to Aba Road with a bridge across Otamiri. About 3 link roads have been built with bridges across Nworie River linking Old and New Owerri. Major Roads in Owerri are being remodeled to international standard with walkways and covered drainage. At least 5 dual-carriage ways have been or are being constructed in Orlu. Everything I wrote above I'm a witness to them.

lol at d highlighted, may be i stay in ur village since u also now sees who stays were (childish).
back to the issue raised by u- i have seen the completed school built at weathral road which i mentioned and it was also well advertised by the government and im yet to see another one that is completed and there is one at orji primary school in okigwe road which thet just raised a block and deserted it but u claim to have seen about 20 of such which im not here to dispute what u have seen but to plead with u to back up these claims with pictures just the same way the OP did so that we all can get to appreciate the self acclaimed rescue mission governor more fully which also gives us an insight on what the huge funds was spent on and to also evaluate both the cost and the quality of work done as well or is accountability not part of the core ingredient of a democracy?

2. is that ur definition of a dualized road? from nekede junction - the new diversion route that takes u to weathral road which is just a 2mins drive from nakede junction to the new route and that is what u called dualization?

hope u also remember that aba owerri express road were the nekede junction/round about is situated is also a federal road but i tot the road leading to nekede poly shldnt be fixed since its a federal road but ur dualization and 4 poles street lights can be fixed on a federal road going by ur initial position?(na wa ooo)

A new bypass has been constructed linking Wetheral to Aba Road with a bridge across Otamiri.(this is true and im been very objective here which u wldnt ve acknowledge if i was the one that mentioned it).

About 3 link roads have been built with bridges across Nworie River linking Old and New Owerri. (this is were the sham begins, pls post the pictures of this link roads linking to the nworrie bridge so that nairalanders can see the quality of this new constructed link road that isnt up to a year but now have pot holes on it as tenants.

Be bold enough to post the pictures ok, remember we are asking what all the state funds and the borrowed loans was used for- im trying to help u remain focused).

Major Roads in Owerri are being remodeled to international standard with walkways and covered drainage.
pls which roads are u talking about? name them and don't tell me that ur idea of international standard is that coverage that rochas is using his construction company by name ROCHE GROUP to do at weatheral road down to prison junction at okigwe road with those fake slabs that are already cracking and some falling inside d drainage it seeks to cover up which is not even up to 6months old? (i don't reside in owerri abi? u go fear fear grin grin grin).

At least 5 dual-carriage ways have been or are being constructed in Orlu.
make up ur mind sir and chose one ok.
did i hear u say 5 dual carriage? hmmmmm- hope u vnt forgotten that i did acknowledged the fact that construction of some roads is on going in orlu but u should also try to keep off from exaggerations just because u are excited.

finally bro, i guess this accounts for the 70bn loan + federal allocations + IGR's + 13% derivation funds abi?
im so impressed. tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:05am On Oct 07, 2013
byrron:

i wouldn't use insulting words on u cos im way above been petty and im too civil to exhibit toutic tendencies on a public forum ok: back to the issue in question- do me a favor and stop digressing ok?

show me pictures of what 70bn loan + federal allocation + IGR+ 13% derivation was used for? if u cant then there is no problem but i believe we have a right to know or will u also insult me for aligning myself with the op demanding to know as well?

so because amakohia has been experiencing flooding ever before rochas became a governor thus he shouldn't also fix it right? was it not for the promises made to them during his campaign that made them dumped ohakim and voted for him as their messiah who has come to address that issue? (funny response).

nekede ihiagwa road is a federal road right but rochas also expanded the nekede junction roundabout on a federal road and fixed up few street lights on that same federal road but left the road that leads to these institutions which is not up to a 10mins drive and now u remember its a federal road and i also believe going by ur reasoning that the people of nekede and ihiagwa who suffers from this dilapidated roads are also federal citizens whose votes wasn't solicited by Gov rochas during his election campaign right? (another faulty response).

whats happening to hardel-mbiri road? what is the state nkwo orji round about road that leads to egbu road? what about the road from umuguma from amakohia abandoned bridge which connects to okigwe rd and connects to bishop court at back of imsu that will also connect mcc road that has been abandoned?

pls provide answers ok or u can also chose the simplest and diversionary way out which is by calling me a liar without addressing the issue.

what has 70bn loan + federal allocation + IGR+ 13% derivation been used for? sure and truly, this question has no answer.

My brother thank God there are still good minded people in Imo state that does not want to continue in the statuesque of this evil regime. I will not back off from this thread until they show us what Okorochas has used 70bn loan + federal allocation + IGR+ 13% derivation on in Imo state. How could be piping the money out to his godfathers from the SW and North...who knows.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:12am On Oct 07, 2013
This is even the one that is breaking my heart at the time other states of the SE are developing a massive state universities. This is what okorocha left as a state university. Not that he did anything else with the money, but he wasted the money on shabby road painting built by former administrations.

This is current condition of Imo state university

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:21am On Oct 07, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:

Actually, Chief Achike Udenwa built[b] the secretariat as his only achievement in 8 solid years[/b]!
It is so shocking that Imo State which hitherto used to produce the best Governors and talented administrators is now the home of rogue regimes.

Dee Sam Mbakwe will actually weep in his grave if he saw the type of looting now going on in his beloved Imo. A place he developed into a shining example of beautiful sustainable cities with about N1 million naira revenue may be about N200 million naira in today's naira value! How Dee Sam Mbakwe built all he achieved with such meager amount still baffle me today.

Can you imagine that Udenwa wasted his own 8years building just a state secretariat! Haha this is wickedness..

The only gov that tried a little is ohakin at least by 'greening' the only town in imo state which is owerri. Okorosha has borrowed more money than all the SE/SS states, what has he done with all the money. Am yet to see any single project started and completed by this gov. There is no job, there is no healthcare, there is no educational facilities. Then what is there in imo state? Poor imo state people are suffering meanwhile people like abagworo ran away to PH to be singing praise for a failure. This is fraud!
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 07, 2013
byrron:

You definitely know you were lying at the bolded of your comment. Rochas is just 2 years in office for crying out loud! Do you expect him to tar all the roads in Imo State in 2 years? Haba!! angry

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:23am On Oct 07, 2013
The praise singers should brace up and wear more shock-absorbers because I still have more pictures I was downloading since last night. We must all fight this monster called bad governance!
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2013
bestviewer: This is even the one that is breaking my heart at the time other states of the SE are developing a massive state universities. This is what okorocha left as a state university. Not that he did anything else with the money, but he wasted the money on shabby road painting built by former administrations.

This is current condition of Imo state university
It will do you good to post the current pictures of Imo State University and stop being mischievious! That is the old picture of the Faculty of Law which is currently far better than this!
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2013
berem: It will do you good to post the current pictures of Imo State University and stop being mischievious! That is the old picture of the Faculty of Law which is currently far better than this!

Then you have nothing to worry about. Post your counter pictures to counter my own pictures! Its simple!
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2013
I have been frowning many, many times ever since I heard that Chief Rochas Okorocha the governor of Imo State signed into law a bill legalizing abortion in Imo State . The bill was sponsored by zombie members of the Imo State House of Assembly and was cited as the Imo State of Nigeria, Violence Against Persons (Prohibition) Law. I will talk about the zombie Imo House of Assembly members in my next article.

The abortion law granted every woman in Imo state reproductive rights, including rights to medical abortion in cases of sexual assault, rape, incest and where the continued pregnancy endangers the life or the physical, mental, psychological or emotional health of the mother. The law also stipulates that every woman shall have the right to take decisions about her health needs and requirements and the right to determine the processes concerning reproduction in her body. Thank God for the Catholic Medical Practitioners Association that reacted angrily to the signing of the bill.The State governor has to hurriedly cancelled this law.

I expect this type of political miscalculation from one of the most travelled governors in Nigeria. Rather than stay in the state to attend to state matters, Okorocha is busy moving from one State to another and from one country to another ,globe trotting all with no advantage to the suffering masses of Imo state. There are records to show that Okorocha has only stayed little over 93 days in Imo State out of the close to three years that he has been on the seat of Power . This development is shadow chasing, irresponsible and an embarrassment to Ndi Imo. Imo people must rise to condemn in strong terms the inability of the Imo State Governor Owelle

Rochas to sit in Owerri and attend to state-matters rather he is spending millions of naira junketing the globe and entertaining his friends and political associates in Nigeria and abroad leaving Imo State youths without jobs.

If Okorocha is not in Kaduna attending meetings with some Boko Haram Governors , he is in USA meeting his fleshy needs, things that has little to do with Imo state administration. Besides I am worried on the cost of these trips which could be over 1 billion Naira Imo tax payers money.

I must confess that we are approaching the third year of Governor Okorocha’s tenure and he has completely failed to meet the hopes and aspirations of unemployed youths in Imo State. Even the limited democratic rights which the poor working masses of Imo State enjoyed during the last administration of the state are being challenged as the present government moves towards more authoritarian methods. Year 2011 to 2013 have shown a monumental failure of the capitalist Okorocha who has proved to be incapable in the areas of youth empowerment, health care and infrastructural development. This is in spite of the fact that the mentioned years witnessed the longest run of oil money in the history of Imo. In other words, the state has amassed very huge oil and gas revenues, much more than any period since the history of Imo State. But there has been nothing fundamental to show for it in term of employment and infrastructure development.
[b]
This is as a result of the grab all mentality of Okorocha and his prevailing neo-liberal philosophy which discourages social spending and prioritises commercialization and privatization under the guise of private-sector driven economy. This itself enhances the propensity for corruption as the huge revenue at the disposal of the government is not primarily meant, in the eyes of Owelle Okorocha to be spent on the welfare of the people. Therefore the money is just there for looting. Even when money is allocated to a sector or project it is not sincerely used for the public good but to gratify the greedy top government functionaries and their fronts. The road projects and what is happening in the 27 LGA’s of Imo State under the Okorocha’s government readily come to mind as one of the several examples of colossal looting of the Imo treasury. I must talk about the looting of the 13 percent oil derivation fund of Ohaji/Egbema/Oguta the looting of the 27 LGA funds in Imo State and the looting of 400 million naira flood money of Ohaji/Egbema/Oguta flood victims in my next article.[/b]

The big question for now remains :Okorocha where are the jobs in Imo State ?The only sign of youth employment in Imo is the blaring of siren by the governor’s children, his maids, his inlaws and few hangers on who feed fat on the allocation of Imo State. Okorocha sacked 10,000 legally employed Imo civil servants via radio broadcast in 2011. He left the workers till date sad and broke the brittle heart of their loved ones into two. The sack of 10,000 workers in Imo state has gone down in history as a testimony of Okorocha’s anti-poor, pro-rich programmes. This is the highest singular sack of workers in one full sweep in Imo State history by any government.

Removing food from the mouth of 10,00 persons is removal of food from the mouth of thousands persons who voted him into power. Sacking workers in Imo state where the poor working masses literally rely on self-help to provide their basic needs (electricity, water, education, health care, etc) despite their low purchasing power, to say the least, is callous, provocative and inhuman. Moreover, it is highly insensitive to retrench workers in a situation when labour market is already over-saturated. More so, when no social benefit is paid to the unemployed as government continues to abandon its social responsibilities to the people. This is in spite of the abundant natural resources and fabulous wealth that accrues to Imo state from sales of crude oil, taxes, and other revenues.

It is also paradoxical for an Okorocha with his campaign promise to create thousands of jobs when elected to opt for sacking helpless youths from jobs.Section 17 sub 3(b) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria states, “the state shall direct its policy towards ensuring that all citizens, without discriminations on any group whatsoever, have the opportunity for securing adequate means of livelihood as well as adequate opportunity to secure suitable employments”. Where are the jobs in Imo State?

Recently Okorocha launched Imo Youths Must Work’ program and is singing on air that he has employed 7000 teachers and 11,000 civil servants via the Youths Must Work’ .This is arrant nonsense. Yeye they say dey smell. Okorocha’s Willi- Willi Imo Youths must work program is a continuation of his anti-peoples’ policy which is the characteristic of this usurper capitalist politician who naturally feel not duty bound to give employment to youths and poor people since he don’t need their mandate to govern. He sacked 10,000 persons claiming Imo is poor and cannot pay salaries of the 10,000 only for him to turn around after 2 years to claim that he wants to employ a fresh 11,000 civil servants and fresh 7000 teachers. Who is fooling who. Owelle if you are sincere in your Imo youth must work programme then you must re employ the sacked 10,000 workers who are still in court protesting their unjust sack.

The monumental unemployment situation in Imo has turned the State into a seething time bomb. Youth unemployment in Imo is particularly outrageous with over 500,000 Imo youths estimated to be unemployed. Youth unemployment situation contributes largely to the ethno-religious crisis of Boko Haram, kidnapping and armed robbery rocking the nation. This oil wealth in Imo state has made Imo a fertile ground for parasitic capitalist ruling elite like Okorocha who don’t invest in production, apart from where he can make quick profits but pour money into campaigns for public offices where his subsequent looting will give him a huge profit at the expense of the poor and working people. This, together with the poor state of infrastructure in Imo accounts for why the so-called rescue mission crusade has not led to job creation and poverty reduction. The so-called rescue mission program of Okorocha is not only extremely tokenistic but also another cesspit of corruption. Lord have mercy.
- See more at: http://thewillnigeria.com/news/okorocha-where-are-the-jobs-in-imo-state-part-3/#sthash.Kplev8yM.dpuf
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2013
^While other states are attracting investors and creating employment, this is what is happening in the case of Imo state.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2013
berem: You definitely know you were lying at the bolded of your comment. Rochas is just 2 years in office for crying out loud! Do you expect him to tar all the roads in Imo State in 2 years? Haba!! angry

my dear berem, the number of years spent in office by mr rochas is so immaterial and that is definitely not the issue in question rather we are asking a Germain question which is what has 70bn loan + federal allocation + IGR+ 13% derivation been used for?

sure and truly, u are struggling to provide answers to this question and its obvious now that it has no answer.
weeping up sentiments rather than providing answers is what has landed us to this very predicament which we are all paying for after 53yrs of independence.

u guys are merely asking some of us that we shouldn't ask but rather we should make do with what we just have on ground- its a take it or leave scenario and i say no to that.

i seek for answers pls.

1 Like

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbD5lwcNbt8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpMNJdYmrXA
Abeg make una no die from jealousy. Imo didn't borrow anything and Imo has close to equal allocation with majority of other States.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by B2mario(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2013
manny4life:

I know right, he still went ahead and opened the thread... I hail him, I don't know how he gets the strength to fight all the e-war? Odi egwu
because he has nothing good doing.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by B2mario(m): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2013
Abagworo:

Rural roads in Orlu Imo State.
this is the kind of thing i love to be seeing in NL portraying good image of nigerian cities
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2013
Somebody should tell me if the video that guy is parading represent Imo state. Are these people not part of Imo state. What did the gov do with the 70 billion loan he took from the capital market and banks.

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2013
These are schools in the rural areas of imo state. Didn't these people vote in the election that brought okorosha? Or does Imo state starts and ends with the shabbily done Weatheral Road.

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by bestviewer: 8:48am On Oct 07, 2013
Central School and Primary School in Ehime Mbano Area, Imo State. A state that borrowed 70billion just to paint roads constructed by former govs.

http://www.vglobalcharities.org/photo_gallery.php

Until okorosha tells us what he has done with the loan he borrowed and ones ohakim left behind we will unleash EFCC on him.

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2013
If all Nigerian leaders can achieve what Rochas did in 2years with little funds then Nigeria should be like Dubai.

Meanwhile welcome to paradise.

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2013
Paradise indeed

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2013
Abagworo: If all Nigerian leaders can achieve what Rochas did in 2years with little funds then Nigeria should be like Dubai.

Meanwhile welcome to paradise.
Lol! Abagworo,that should be Onitsha. Can't stop laughing! grin
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2013
Hell on earth

Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2013
I won't post pictures of that place again. Let us be objective and stop the lies. Orlu today is much more modern than Onitsha. Its undeniable and clear as day. That was achieved in just 2 years.
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2013
Unu ga eji ochi egbu m n'ututu a! Lol!

grin grin grin
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 07, 2013
Abagworo: I won't post pictures of that place again. Let us be objective and stop the lies. Orlu today is much more modern than Onitsha. Its undeniable and clear as day. That was achieved in just 2 years.
You can say that again,Abagworo!

PROUD ORLU BABE! cool
Re: What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? by Abagworo(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2013
Aerial view of Owerri and aerial view of Tokyo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project / ISIS Sneaking Jihadists Into Nigeria From Syria - The Sun UK / INEC: We Lack Power To Disqualify Obaseki Over Alleged Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.