Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? (1729 Views)

Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site / Beauty Of Lenovo Yoga 10 HD + Adroid Tab (pictures) / What Are Ur View Wit Diz New Opera Beta 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? by eezor: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hi nairalander. Pls share ur best recommended android app here and tell us its functions. I love sybla tv nd. videoder. I watch live football matches nd download any movie wit it.
Re: What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? by physise(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
cleanmaster
greenify
Re: What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? by eezor: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
Cleanify how?

1 Like

Re: What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
physise: cleanmaster
greenify
clean master is very helpful, I can't do without that app.

1 Like

Re: What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? by Expensive72(m): 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
wink Du battery saver, MX player, clearn master,my data manager,UC browser, operamini browser, Opera clasic browser,Swipe pro keyboard,ADM, Sybla tv, trust go security&Blackmart etc
Re: What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 07, 2013
Whats app. 4 text and voice chatting!
Re: What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 07, 2013
physise: cleanmaster
greenify
PHYSISE, TAKE ME ON HOW TO FULLY ACTIVATE DIS GREENIFY, SO AS TO HIBERNATE SYSTEM APPS..

AFTER GETTN D DONATION APP, I STILL CANT SEE AN OPTION TO HIBERNATE SYSTEM APPZ...

THNX MATE...
Re: What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? by Netz4(f): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
you mean this??

Re: What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? by physise(m): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
Netz4: you mean this??
yes
Re: What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? by physise(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
deejay_harry1: PHYSISE, TAKE ME ON HOW TO FULLY ACTIVATE DIS GREENIFY, SO AS TO HIBERNATE SYSTEM APPS..

AFTER GETTN D DONATION APP, I STILL CANT SEE AN OPTION TO HIBERNATE SYSTEM APPZ...

THNX MATE...
1) Install Donation Version of Greenify from any
of your sources.
2) Give Root Permissions to the app
3) Go to the “Greenify Wizard" by pressing the
“+" in the Upper Right hand corner.
4) Press the “Search" button located in Upper
Right Hand corner.
* This Will take you to the Home screen *
5) Now, you can select any SYSTEM app in the
Drawer or Home screen, once the app is
launched press the Greenify notification in the
Notification Drawer.
6) Greenify will warn you that System apps are
not recommended to be Greenified, click
“Insist". The app should now be greenified.
7) To continue greenifying system apps repeat
Steps 3-6.
I hope this help
Re: What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
physise: 1) Install Donation Version of Greenify from any
of your sources.
2) Give Root Permissions to the app
3) Go to the “Greenify Wizard" by pressing the
“+" in the Upper Right hand corner.
4) Press the “Search" button located in Upper
Right Hand corner.
* This Will take you to the Home screen *
5) Now, you can select any SYSTEM app in the
Drawer or Home screen, once the app is
launched press the Greenify notification in the
Notification Drawer.
6) Greenify will warn you that System apps are
not recommended to be Greenified, click
“Insist". The app should now be greenified.
7) To continue greenifying system apps repeat
Steps 3-6.
I hope this help
BRO CAN U GIMMIE A LINK TO UR OWN DONATION VERSION..

MINE SEEMS MAYB CORRUPTED..
Re: What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? by physise(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
deejay_harry1: BRO CAN U GIMMIE A LINK TO UR OWN DONATION VERSION..

MINE SEEMS MAYB CORRUPTED..
http://www.mrcrab.net/8365/Greenify_(Donation_Version)_v2.1_Android_Apk.html
Re: What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? by Osyxcel(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
DX Battery Saver, DX Toolbox and UC Browser. Those are the three most useful to me.
Re: What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
physise: http://www.mrcrab.net/8365/Greenify_(Donation_Version)_v2.1_Android_Apk.html
THNX ALOT BRO..

GOT IT NW..

THUMBS UP

2 Likes

Re: What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? by W3xy1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
nice one here
Re: What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? by eezor: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
Try also videorder for all videi/audio download
Re: What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? by JECBOSS: 9:50am On Oct 08, 2013
Godvilla: GREENIFY v2.1 (DONATION)

[url=www36.zippyshare.com/v/13600475/file.html][img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbAmUkYBB6QBNEGER9Wfl6XIKplC1HYFNV_GDLNEkI3bWG6JS6E_UWCoN2[/img][/url]
got this when I tried installing it. Any help?

Re: What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2013
JECBOSS:
got this when I tried installing it. Any help?
DOWNLOAD FROM D LINK GIVEN BY PHYSISE...

THTZ WAT MINE SAID BEFORE...

1 Like

Re: What Are Ur Best Recommended Adroid App And Y? by JECBOSS: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2013
deejay_harry1: DOWNLOAD FROM D LINK GIVEN BY PHYSISE...

THTZ WAT MINE SAID BEFORE...
done that but still d same response

(1) (Reply)

What's So Special About Android? / Unlock O2 Uk Iphone 4 4s 5s 5c 5 By Imei At&t / To Gionee Elife S5.5 Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.