Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Wordpress Help Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Help Please (1094 Views)

5 Best Free Customer Support Wordpress Help Desk Plugins For Customer Care / Pls Wordpress Help / Wordpress Help Zone - Tutorials, Answers, and Tricks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Help Please by orbitame2011: 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pls I need the following assistance on Wordpress

1.How do I get to the admin page on my wordpress site like a school site.
2.How do I access the pages on the cpanel of wordpress and how do I edit the content on them.
3.How do I change the pictures already on the wordpress page.
Thanks.
Re: Wordpress Help Please by BackTrack6: 12:56am On Oct 07, 2013
If it is urs then you should know and not ask. Or are u trying to gain entrance into someone's blog? If that is the case then no help for u here. Bye bye.
Re: Wordpress Help Please by orbitame2011: 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Aha!not at all.The website was designed by a guy in uk for d company where I intend working now and d guy used wordpress.For me I am not dat familiar with wordpress and I was asked how to go about it.
Re: Wordpress Help Please by Slyr0x: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Wordpress Help Please by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
If you have the admin login details just goto www.example.com/wp-admin and an admin login page will appear. Login with the admin details.

Mean while if you must edit any script,or change the background images etc.
You have to login into your F.T.P account to access your remote site server>then locate the folder where your installed the wordpress >extract the script you want to edit>open the file with any php editor , (dreamweaver Recommended). Edit it to your test. The upload it back to that same folder and replace it. Finished.
Re: Wordpress Help Please by orbitame2011: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
pureguide: If you have the admin login details just goto www.example.com/wp-admin and an admin login page will appear. Login with the admin details.

Mean while if you must edit any script,or change the background images etc.
You have to login into your F.T.P account to access your remote site server>then locate the folder where your installed the wordpress >extract the script you want to edit>open the file with any php editor , (dreamweaver Recommended). Edit it to your test. The upload it back to that same folder and replace it. Finished.

Thanks for that.Please,does login to admin page in wordpress thesame with login to FTP page?If no,please how do I login to the FTP page?Thanks inadvance.
Re: Wordpress Help Please by Slyr0x: 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
The admin is quite different from the FTP.

To use FTP, download FTP client like Filezilla .

Using the Filezilla client, all you need is 1.)Host 2)Username 3)Password
Re: Wordpress Help Please by ali700: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
hey please help, i use wordpress on my site, i cant have access to two of my plugins it said fatal error, please help, i cant have access to my wordpress admin currently please help me with your expertise and experiences, also help me how to install google adsense on my wordpress easily. i have the code already. please help
Re: Wordpress Help Please by ali700: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
hey pls help my wordpress admin page is not loading
Re: Wordpress Help Please by jidez007: 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
ali700: hey pls help my wordpress admin page is not loading
Frm ur site's directory delete or rename d latest plugin u installed.
Re: Wordpress Help Please by Slyr0x: 5:03am On Oct 11, 2013
jidez007:

Or better still, login through FTP to your website files/folders and under the directory /wp-content, rename the plugins directory to plugins1.

Then try accessing your wp-admin again. After you must have logged in, you should try activating ALL your plugins one at a time. That way you can easily eliminate the erring plugin
Re: Wordpress Help Please by orbitame2011: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
Slyr0x: The admin is quite different from the FTP.

To use FTP, download FTP client like Filezilla .

Using the Filezilla client, all you need is 1.)Host 2)Username 3)Password

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Wordpress Help Please by ali700: 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
thanks that has been a life saver, i went to wordpress support help but could gather anything good, thanks for helping me out. what is the URL of ur site, let me give you visit.
jidez007:
Re: Wordpress Help Please by ali700: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
how can i make the post on categories to be on the other pages so i dont have copy the relevant post to their relevant pages, please help
Re: Wordpress Help Please by ali700: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
my WP autoresponder doesnt work, i think its because it says authentication is required, i also dont get a confirmation message whenever i try to subscribe. pls help,
Re: Wordpress Help Please by orbitame2011: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
ali700:
my WP autoresponder doesnt work, i think its because it says authentication is required, i also dont get a confirmation message whenever i try to subscribe. pls help,
Pls., let's provide help...
Re: Wordpress Help Please by Sanuzi(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
orbitame2011:
Pls I need the following assistance on Wordpress

1.How do I get to the admin page on my wordpress site like a school site.
2.How do I access the pages on the cpanel of wordpress and how do I edit the content on them.
3.How do I change the pictures already on the wordpress page.
Thanks.

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

admin@africanwebservice.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Wordpress Help Please by orbitame2011: 1:06am On Jan 22, 2017
Sanuzi:

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

admin@africanwebservice.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Web Design And Development Tutorials From Scratch. / Do You Know Any Advertising Networks In Nigeria / Take A Screenshot Of A Whole Web Page Online At Web-capture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.