Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Literature Section Awards 2013 - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature Section Awards 2013 (17354 Views)

Revamping Our Dying Literature Section... I Nominate Divepen1 And Llaykorn Mods / Literature Section Awards Nomination Thread - / Literature Section Awards Nomination Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by repogirl(f): 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
WTH!!! WHICH KAIN OJORO BE THIS? MYND!

THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION TO GET FIRST SECOND THIRD!

ITS AWARD, U WIN OR U DONT.

WHICH ONE BE THREE PEOPLE WIN ONE AWARD?

RUBBISH! I FORFEIT MY OWN AWARD, LOL!
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by repogirl(f): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
also, r u saying frank is the overall best? if so, u r so wrong.

u are supposed to have created a category for that.......

anyhoo, wetin be my own sef?
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by Mynd44: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
repogirl: also, r u saying frank is the overall best? if so, u r so wrong.

u are supposed to have created a category for that.......

anyhoo, wetin be my own sef?
You don vex finish? If not abeg tear you shirt and bra and lemme grab my cameratonguetonguegringrin

this is not a competition neither is it a popularity contest. Your suggestion is flawed cos writers whose work is finished will be disadvantaged and those whose work is running will be favored. Remember those whose work have not finished asked for special permission.

This is to honor people.

Having said that, tear you cloth, I wan see things
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by frank317: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
Jst seeing this.

First I want to say congrats to all the writers on nairaland. U guys have used this platform to show the world that Nigeria and Africa has got youths with great potentials.
Bringing abstract thoughts together and putting them down into something meaningful is not an easy task at all.

Congrats to all winners in each category... Winning does not make any of us better than the rest. We are all winners.

Thanks to all that voted for me, u have really made me feel good and proud without pride.

The best is yet to come "its in me/you/all of us

2 Likes

Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by repogirl(f): 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
You don vex finish? If not abeg tear you shirt and bra and lemme grab my cameratonguetonguegringrin

this is not a competition neither is it a popularity contest. Your suggestion is flawed cos writers whose work is finished will be disadvantaged and those whose work is running will be favored. Remember those whose work have not finished asked for special permission.

This is to honor people.

u want to see what will make you blind? i dont buy this writers that have finished thing...... tenth generation finished long ago, did it not?

anyway.....vex ke? why do people think am vexing when i am simply voicing an opinion?
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by Mynd44: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
repogirl: u want to see what will make you blind? i dont buy this writers that have finished thing...... tenth generation finished long ago, did it not?

anyway.....vex ke? why do people think am vexing when i am simply voicing an opinion?
Too much story. Now strip
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by repogirl(f): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mynd_44:

oya, carry camera, stand there and be waiting.......

sometimes u act like u smoked something before coming online....
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by princesa(f): 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hehehe...Trouble finally in Siberia cheesy

Neduzze5:
Did I win
na where dis one come out from? grin

sir EAGLES:
I've always believed in numbers and the equations and logics that lead to reason. But after a lifetime of such pursuits, I ask: 'What truly is logic?' 'Who decides reason?' My quest has taken me through the physical, the metaphysical, the delusional -- and back. And I have made the most important discovery of my career, the most important discovery of my life: It is only in the mysterious equations of NAIRALAND LITERATURE SESSION that 3 people can win 1 award SMH

Mr sir, abegi leave wetin dem write for Motor body, enter the motor go house, abi you wan tey for bustop ni? grin

Professor logical reason, Aristotle Pikin grin

on a serious note:
@frank my dear
you're good and u deserve the award, the only way you're gonna celebrate it for me is by teaching me how to communicate with my inner self, i remember stillwink

and so congrats to the first, second and third winners of the different categories of awards, abeg make una take am easy with the award plaque, Mynd buy am costly for market oh, no dragging, no rushing, no gra gra grin

and in another development

#graps popcorn and coke# fun! Fun! Fun!!!cheesy
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by princesa(f): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
repogirl:

oya, carry camera, stand there and be waiting.......

sometimes u act like u smoked something before coming online....

Mynd dey smoke Cuban cigar for gbola na, abi you know know grin
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by princesa(f): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
ahh! Person wife! Myndicheesy
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by sirEAGLES(m): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
@princesa professor ke? Aristotle ni! On a serious note 3 people winning 1 award doesn't give this awards any credibility rather it simply says this awards were organised 4 mediocrity sake but then again @mynd is the boss & he definitely has his reasons 4 the format he used so am not gonna question his leadership ability

1 Like

Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by Mynd44: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
princesa:

Mynd dey smoke Cuban cigar for gbola na, abi you know know grin
Carry your flat backside commot make I see better backside jorh.
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by Mynd44: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
princesa:
ahh! Person wife! Myndicheesy
I am just borrowing her and besides, I am just looking not touching
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by Mynd44: 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
sir EAGLES: @princesa professor ke? Aristotle ni! On a serious note 3 people winning 1 award doesn't give this awards any credibility rather it simply says this awards were organised 4 mediocrity sake but then again @mynd is the boss & he definitely has his reasons 4 the format he used so am not gonna question his leadership ability
I have given my reason na.
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by Deiok(m): 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
angry
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by sirEAGLES(m): 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
@mynd I know sir and I respect ur reasons by the way ama huge fan of u cuz of rise of the guardians; epic novel not ur normal nairaland story where 1 guy who has a PHD in w**king tells us hw he has bedded every shalewa, yahimma & angela
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by UjSizzle(f): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mynd_44:

This is to honor people.

Sometimes you talk like you're high on something undecided

2 Likes

Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by chistar01(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
sir EAGLES: @mynd I know sir and I respect ur reasons by the way ama huge fan of u cuz of rise of the guardians; epic novel not ur normal nairaland story where 1 guy who has a PHD in w**king tells us hw he has bedded every shalewa, yahimma & angela
angry angry angry...

L;DL
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by Joshthefirst(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
uj_sizzle:
grin grin grin
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by Mynd44: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
uj_sizzle:
High on you na gringrin
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by Mynd44: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
What's wrong with everyone na? My comment to Repogirl was a joke na.

What's with y'all going personal? I tire oo
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by Joshthefirst(m): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mynd_44: What's wrong with everyone na? My comment to Repogirl was a joke na.

What's with y'all going personal? I tire oo
comot for road!
angry

grin grin grin grin

Ps:this comment is a joke too. I'm hilarious -_-

grin
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by princesa(f): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
Carry your flat backside commot make I see better backside jorh.
You never hala, you go soon screamcheesy abeg wey Yemi? Come put fire for him heavy backside, as my own flat grin

Award ko, Akara nicheesy

your eye don kukuma red from too much Cuban cigar abi na UJ-sizzle make you high grin grin

#unanogokillpersoncheesy

@eagle
oya na, continue dey take paracetamol for Siberia headache, abeg na who wan join am? Chistar you go join? cheesy

choi! I yaff die finish grin
Nairaland, Osewa properti, you no turn me mad grin

1 Like

Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by Mynd44: 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
Am I getting old or does Princesa sound incoherent? grin
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by Mynd55: 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
Kids
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by Joshthefirst(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mynd_55: Kids
who are you?
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by sirEAGLES(m): 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
@princesa naah I don't do drugs, trust me agbo is better than drugs, @mynd I see ur handwork, max respect. @chistar my diss wasn't directed @ u was jst a general observation & i believe a certain legal document called the constitution gives me freedom of speech
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by Mynd55: 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
sir EAGLES: i believe a certain legal document called the constitution gives me freedom of speech
huh?
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by Therock5555(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ok congrats to all the winners and runners up, atleast my own dey inside jare.

Dancing skelewu in front of Myndgringrin
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by sirEAGLES(m): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Who be this @mynd_55? U wan impersonate my chairman abi, calling EFCC asap
Re: Literature Section Awards 2013 by UjSizzle(f): 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
High on you na gringrin
Ashewo angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Secret Life Of A Nigerian Teenager / Had I Know 18+ / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Honorary Degree From University Of Edinburgh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.