Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread - TV/Movies (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread (115059 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Iceman296: 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
Oyinprince: no afta he saw d guys hustle, i guess
It was Quite Convincing Though.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Presbulg(m): 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
caseless: bucket ke? u need dam to hold the rain my tears will cause tonight because the pain that coconut-like headed eddy has caused me . cry cry cry
Lmao... I bn think say e dey very to get bucket. Edmund really fall ppl hand after he escaped eviction. He should be the one doing what we saw Dennis do
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Oyinprince(m): 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
bknight: Eddy&Ify no try at all haba!
I dropped support for ify today once I saw she was clueless &digging a spot forever...good riddance!
cool down, she tried. it she were anoda gal, she mite av cum 4th instead of bobby

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by dynamicbuzz(f): 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
GUS own warriors! Impossible is nothing! So proud of SPEAR TRIBE, both ultimate man and last woman standing are from SPEAR TRIBE!

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Superstar007(m): 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Congrts Dennis, He really worked for it deserves to Win

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Gentlebabs(m): 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dennis d ultimate! Bring d tenth symbol home. Festac awaits d arrival of a legend, daring enough to dymystify the mysteries d Council bestowed on them. U were insistent, consistent and persistent, hence U deserved to be d ultimate man. Congrats!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
Blimey! *knocks self on the head.How could I have forgotten Ify?
Ifunanya girl,you tried your best.I,personally as a lady,I'm really proud of you.You were/are my winner.xoxo
Bros Eddy,you tried too.You gave it your all but not at the final end.Mehn! u no try at all.But in my book,you were/are a winner.
Once again,congrats to Dennis.I wish Ifunanya,Edmund and Dennis and all other fallen warriors the very best in all their endeavours.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
The 10th symbol will be unveiled at the special night parry. Stay tuned!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Oyinprince(m): 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
caseless: no, na we de cause d rain , e nor fit carry us. na una go drown taya today.....no survivor..simple!
lol,me i don follow dennis go submit d 10th symbol to council of elders o, na una d water dey carry go
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Presbulg(m): 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
Iceman296:
Nonsense Formality, And the Thought that No One was Evicted after He Found that Hammer Baffles Me! Really Unfair

Really really really unfair tbh
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Oyinprince(m): 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
dynamicbuzz: GUS own warriors! Impossible is nothing! So proud of SPEAR TRIBE, both ultimate man and last woman standing are from SPEAR TRIBE!
Yeah, n d tribe was calld d weaker 1
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Presbulg(m): 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Anuoluwap: The 10th symbol will be unveiled at the special night parry. Stay tuned!

date?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Oyinprince(m): 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
Iceman296:
It was Quite Convincing Though.
yeah, i just had to give im respect 2
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by dancrux(m): 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mehn dennis u deserve it jahre,wish i knw u make we flex d money 2geta joor
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Samoranopapa(m): 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
The only worrior to find 13 bag of sand and the tenth sysmbol,with the authority I have from the council of elders nd Jehovah I here by pronounce u dennis okike as the ultimate man ......woooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
Thank you for watching thank you for being part of the show thank you for the support thank you all for your time. With GUS you expect the unexpected. The council of elders thank you all.
GUS 11 loading......will you be there?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Oyinprince(m): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
The thread is back on fp wit title changed
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Caseless: 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
HAHAHHAHHA...THIS IS HILARIOUSS!!! grin grin grin
U R RIGHT ANYWAY! DENNIS KNEW HE WS LUCKY TO B AMNG D 3 SO HE DECIDED TO STRIVE HARD FOR D SEARCH, CUZ HE BEING AMNG D 3 IS A BIG OPPORTUNITY FOR HIM ND HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF D OPPORTUNITY! IFUNANYA DISAPPOINTED ME O! HABA! SHE NO TRY AT ALL AT ALL! PROBABY SHE ND ED AINT INTERESTD IN D MONEY...THEY BOTH DISAPPOINTED ME MEHN!
i'm shoutless! angry
i wasn't even bothered about that of ify cos no girl, in the history of GUS, has come this far. we are all proud of her! but standing there like statue of liberty is more heart-wrenching. can u imagine the roach looking as if he was there to take water sample for lab experinment? may be he thought he was in the theater or emergency ward; cos he was too quiet and cloudy! i de vex.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Samoranopapa(m): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
Anuoluwap: The 10th symbol will be unveiled at the special night parry. Stay tuned!
pls nd pls I nid the date cos I can't wait
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by wheesin(m): 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
guys you need to see the way mymum and sistet were screaming when we thought dennis won...to discover just bags of sands.... neighbours don curse us tire grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by anitank(f): 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
Am in front of the mirror practicing what I would have done if I were the one that found the tenth symbol grin grin.
Ten million fit make person craze ooo grin grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Oyinprince(m): 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
Well, to all nairaland GUS fan, thanks. Una don kip me company as na only me dey watch am 4 house. For seven days i travelld nd culdnt watch it, but watchd it tru nairaland, tru u guys, i salute una... *tinkin of unfollowin d thread nw* i go miss una
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by brighter: 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
I can understand Ify, two hours inside water is not easy for a woman who is not a professional swimmer.
Eddy treated this last quest like a childs play, what was he thinking,
when Dennis almost up-turn the entire Akwa-Ibom water terrain.

CONGRATULATION TO THE ULTIMATE MAN!!!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Presbulg(m): 11:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
caseless: i'm shoutless! angry
i wasn't even bothered about that of ify cos no girl, in the history of GUS, has come this far. we are all proud of her! but standing there like statue of liberty is more heart-wrenching. can u imagine the roach looking as if he was there to take water sample for lab experinment? may be he thought he was in the theater or emergency ward; cos he was too quiet and cloudy! i de vex.
As in... E be like say na water dem come play with. They fucke.d up mehn
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Caseless: 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
Oyinprince: lol,me i don follow dennis go submit d 10th symbol to council of elders o, na una d water dey carry go
and who tell u say water nor de carry person wey dey inside car? have u forgotten when noah(noah's ark) asked kanan , his son to join him in the ark and refused, rather he stood on a high outcrop and still got drowned ? today na today for we and una...
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Iceman296: 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
Oyinprince: Well, to all nairaland GUS fan, thanks. Una don kip me company as na only me dey watch am 4 house. For seven days i travelld nd culdnt watch it, but watchd it tru nairaland, tru u guys, i salute una... *tinkin of unfollowin d thread nw* i go miss una
It Was Fun While it Lasted. We Meet in Other Threads. Take Care

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ify dey there, dey play with sand, as if she no play when she small... Eddy, smh, #disappointed... Dennis u deserve it, #chop knockle
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Caseless: 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Presbulg:
As in... E be like say na water dem come play with. They fucke.d up mehn
eddy must be high on gruel! he must hear from us, his fans angry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Mickey7(m): 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
there'l b a closing ceremony tomorrow ryt?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Presbulg(m): 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lest I forget.......

PREBULG WAS HERE !
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
When is the presentation party??, is it going to be aired?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ok. No long thing. Mind you guys, Ifunanya isn't the first girl to go this far. Oyinye of GUS 9 was the first to have gone far as to search for the lost item.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (Reply)

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.