Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? (32617 Views)

Contest:which Songs Did P'square Copy And Overlift In Their New Album? / What Music Video Pisses U Off! / Which Songs Will You Never Get Tired Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Gwekzy: 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
kenedy175: wreking ball - miley cyrus. I just dnt get it
OMG tell me U jokin...although Miley is a Joke But dat song WRECKING BALL is Top Notch..haba , I still believe u jokin tho
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by groovie(m): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
lol, i heard dis one last week...
how much i go pay
how much i go pay
park well, park well

buhahahaha!!!
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
Drake pisses me off.
Nicki Minaj/lil Wayne/young money piss me off.
But ultimately, Jay-Z pisses me off.

These people telling me their lyrics are deep know nothing of depth.

2 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by RedCard1(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
blackmann: BABY by Justin Beiber.

the song is trully annoying but better than all that we listen to over here
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Sholexyz(m): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mine is goldie(rip) skibobo infact d whole kennis music artist xpect jaywon....

3 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by herkeym001(m): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
jchime: African queen by 2face, dunno why I dislike
it, maybe because he stole it
I subscribe to your comment. Me too no li̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ to dey that Africa Queen by 2baba, and even Gongo Aso by 9ice. Lobatan.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Tovot: 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
Too many to mention,all I know is that very few Nigerian music videos/audios impress me.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
Speak-English:
Deactivate your account!
Sister why should i Deactivate my a/c if i may asked?no offence o.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by RedCard1(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
Flytefalls: Drake pisses me off.

let me classify them for you. Nicki Minaj=sex, Drake=sex, Lil Wayne=sex, Young Money=talentless and ohh the Almighty Jay Z=sex and money. And I keep wondering why Jay Z wins Grammy every year. Maybe for his star power cos dude isn't a great singer. But the better part of it is that they arrange these lyrics in matured ways that you don't easily get what they are talking about unlike Flavour that will just scream ukwu nwanyi owerri. Listen to 'whistle' by Flo Rida, you won't it's about bl0w job. Carly Rae Jepsen's 'call me maybe' is so terrible and Rihanna's where have you been is annoying. I still can't believe that poo got a Grammy nomination.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by RedCard1(m): 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
safarigirl: First off, both the video and audio of that Trinidad James' 'GOLD' is AWFUL! The video for 2Chains' 'booty call' is eewww! I cringe everytime I hear Eedris Abdulkareem's 'I go woz you'. And don't even get me started on Miley Cyrus' 'I MUST TWERK' video, what's the name sef? The one she says 'we won't stop...'
I do enjoy Miley Cyrus 'we can't stop' song and video o. Its cool. But Miley is a joke
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
All davido's music,Sexy mama-wat was wizkid & iyanya thinking,no respect for mothers,maybe e don do am wit im mama,personally(video)
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Danokoje14(m): 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
iamdhe_buck: Terry G's 'Oga at the top'...I can't stand that song,I turn off the radio when they play it.
does dat nigga have a brain at all?
Bros jux drop ur comments and Bleep off...I luv terry g die...hate him or love him...d guy is making his cheeze..while u are busy getting nuffin by biffin
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
All davido's music,sexy mama

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
Apart from the monotonous rythms, unwholesome lyrics and lame videos that doesn't sync with the songtitle, this is what pisses me off the most;

"All naija artistes don't do songs that your heart can dance to. They only do songs that your nyansh can dance to"

angry

These guys are excluded though
Cobhams Asuquo
Rooftop MCs
Asha
and maybe Banky W and Darey!

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by dejijohns(m): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
k.style:
I'l rather watch jewish p.orn dan watch dami krane's videos....as 4 terr g i knw i'l end up in jail if i c dat foool....production skills n music tent =0......as 4 sean tizzle,i tink he shld jst open up a sushi bar n quit music....k solo shld do me a favour n walk into boko haram camp wearing noting but a t-shirt dat says 'boko haram is evil'....m sure dey také gud care of him......skales shld switch ova 2 something else cos music is not his forte....wen u nid cool song jst try brymo,fun,sarah brightman,tracy chapman....and finally,may d gods hunt tonto dike if she eva steps foot in a music studio again
Lmao.. I gbadun dix ur analysis...
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
Omawunmisad
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by doorloritah: 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
britneykyute: mine is "kukere remix" i don't see any sense in what "d banj" was singing
Hahahaha.." from Lagos to London.. she's shaking her bum bum!"... mtsheeew

2 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by moewuro(m): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
Kcee okose or wateva d name is...
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by mkoabiola: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
All I see is bullshit&crap music\video but dey smiling to d bank.
God bless victor olaiya,elegant stallion,obey,sunny,SP,oliver d coque,osita debe,oriental brodas,victor uwaifo n edna okoli,eddy okonta,mike okri.
Anwy,Aboki abeg shine my shoe.

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Looks like these guys be singing about one girl thinking they have some nice explicit lyrical content....same songs ...different artiste. They blind these ignorant fans with some high budget video. Same video concepts most times...yawn....someday these wack fools will get played out. Hopefully the industry can have a breathe of fresh air.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by FILEBE(m): 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pls abeg, biko. What does Kenny Saint Brown sing? She should be working as a creche owner jor!

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 08, 2013
90% of today's rap
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 08, 2013

then i know you hate this song grin

Chief Keef - No Reason
http://youtu.be/zJB2-vZYSCs

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by vipers: 12:14am On Oct 08, 2013
mine is onye keke by pecific ozel nd it goes like this onye keke take me to dat next drop I wan go carry shepopo go house go bleep since gej no dey fit perform pls make I go help her so dat she no go dey disturb ama again
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 08, 2013
Ebute meta banky w,condom size danny krane.....& original gangnam style...I hate those wack...Ebute meta banky w,condom size danny krane.....& original gangnam style...I hate those wack...Ebute meta banky w,condom size danny krane.....& original gangnam style...I hate those wack...
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Chimeluv(f): 12:17am On Oct 08, 2013
VIDEOS - Head swell by iyanya, Alingo(uncensored version) by Psquare, Coupe decale by Minjin feat Iyanya, Goody bag by Dprince, Durosoke by Olamide, Gobe by Davido. MUSIC - Take banana by Dprince, Don't tell me nonsence by Dbanj, Flavour by Iyanya,
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by dabrake(m): 12:27am On Oct 08, 2013

I don't see the hype about that dude. I still think Nas outclass JayZ
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by jeok(m): 12:29am On Oct 08, 2013
so many...can't pin point now but mostly those ones they repeat a single line a zillion times; you'll hear it in the solo,chorus and bridge!
btw, have you guys noticed the whole guy-whinning-his-waist dance...so am like, they should stop bringing those boo*ty shaking(pardon moi) girls on their video and do it themselves instead!
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Shekson(m): 12:31am On Oct 08, 2013
I swear 'Stupid luv' by Olamide. She carry front, she carry back. Wtf. And did yu guyz 4get Illbliss. Som1 pls tell Capital to find anoda rapper. Dat guy doesn't know hau to rap shit.
Skuki and D' Prince shld jz dnt bother to produce an album anymore.

Kudos to Brymo. Jz watched his 'Down' video. Luved it
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by dabrake(m): 12:32am On Oct 08, 2013
FILEBE: Pls abeg, biko. What does Kenny Saint Brown sing? She should be working as a creche owner jor!

That is the worst. Another musiwa in the making. The only song I could manage was Alaye.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Shekson(m): 12:34am On Oct 08, 2013
Chimeluv: VIDEOS - Head swell by iyanya, Alingo(uncensored version) by Psquare, Coupe decale by Minjin feat Iyanya, Goody bag by Dprince, Durosoke by Olamide, Gobe by Davido. MUSIC - Take banana by Dprince, Don't tell me nonsence by Dbanj, Flavour by Iyanya,

Coupe Decale remix. Iyanya shld hav jz made a video cameo rather than sing on dat track. Luved the Makossa rhythm though. Hav alwayz been a fan of Congo Makossa, even if I dnt undastand D̶̲̥̅̊ lyrics jz like SA Afrikain muziks
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by ortopazz(m): 12:36am On Oct 08, 2013
dabrake:
I don't see the hype about that dude. I still think Nas outclass JayZ
Word!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Dj Khaled – Popstar Ft. Drake, Starring Justin Bieber [video] / Download “Eli” and "Skwinik" Mp3 By Upper X & Okpo Records Gang / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.