Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Meet The Oldest Nairalander's - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Oldest Nairalander's (986 Views)

Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? / Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Oldest Nairalander's by rill: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2013
Well, sorry i don't know them but i believe some people do. Am not refering to someone whose profile reads. " Last seen on 2012". Am talking about people who registered as far back as 2005, the year seun created this site, and are still much active here. The ones that watched nairaland grow.

If u believe u know them, put up there profile here for all to see, the true elder's and agbalagbi's of this great forum.
Re: Meet The Oldest Nairalander's by killuminati(m): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2013
I've been here since 2002 wink if u no believe me ask Seun

1 Like

Re: Meet The Oldest Nairalander's by rill: 9:08am On Oct 07, 2013
killuminati: I've been here since 2002 wink if u no believe me ask Seun
Hehe, See this 2012 baby grin
Re: Meet The Oldest Nairalander's by Emmyk(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2013
checking through all the profiles of those I guess they should be the oldest...they aint.

The ones I see arent much popular, buh they check in occassionally.
Re: Meet The Oldest Nairalander's by rill: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
ooops, i think i just caught one.
www.nairaland.com/madam

I guess the reason why it might appear difficult to spot them, is because they are usually the quiet ones. U don't always get to see jumping from one thread to the other. But seun would definitely know them. Also came to realise the 2011, 2012 and 2013 cry babies make the loudest noise tongue
Re: Meet The Oldest Nairalander's by Emmyk(m): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
I have come across so many, they joined in March, '05.
And they are still very active till date. Just cant remember those monikers.

(1) (Reply)

Dead Body Found In Lagoon....viewers Discretion Is Advised / r / Give A Caption For This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.