Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

PHOTOS: VP Atiku Abubakar And His Daughter Show Each Other Some Love - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: VP Atiku Abubakar And His Daughter Show Each Other Some Love (1217 Views)

Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo / Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj / Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: VP Atiku Abubakar And His Daughter Show Each Other Some Love by Consultville(m): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2013
Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar and his daughter Amina recently showed the world that they are just like any regular father and daughter.

Amina wished her father Happy Independence day and Atiku replied by saying "Call me, I know you want something".

Looks like a man who knows his daughter well.

Tweets below:
READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/48981.html

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: VP Atiku Abubakar And His Daughter Show Each Other Some Love by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2013
cry cry cry yeah she wants our money you stole
Re: PHOTOS: VP Atiku Abubakar And His Daughter Show Each Other Some Love by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
and the story calls him vice president of Nigeria. I didn't know sambo resigned...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

N40 Billion Bribe: Jonathan Denies Sule Lamido’s Claim Of Minister’s Involvement / Nelson Mandela Died In June; Family Finally Admit / Ogun Community Protests Herdsmen’s Killing Of 4 Kinsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.