Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Veteran Actor, Pa Kasuma, Battles Heart Problem, Needs N12m To Survive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actor, Pa Kasuma, Battles Heart Problem, Needs N12m To Survive (2168 Views)

Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses / Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager / Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Is Dead (Pix)... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Actor, Pa Kasuma, Battles Heart Problem, Needs N12m To Survive by aproko247: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2013
If efforts are not quickly put in place to save the life of a veteran Nollywood actor, Kayode Dosumu, otherwise known as Pa Kasumu, the movie industry might lose one of its finest actors, God forbid.

According to information reaching Aproko247, which has been confirmed by this office, Pa Kasumu is presently 'walking in the shadows of death' and needs about N12 million to 'fear no evil' such might cause his family and the movie fraternity as a whole.

The renowned actor is suffering from a heart disease, which he confirmed to us when contacted on phone on Monday. "The ailment is also affecting my vision and my memory," Pa Kasumu faintly informed Aproko247.

He also confirmed to us that he needs about N12 million to undergo treatment to correct the defects.

We learnt that he is presently undergoing treatment at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH, Idi Araba, Mushin for secondary prevention of repeat stroke.

The actor informed us that the ailment started back in 2009 and was treated for kidney related disease. He lamented that he has spent all his fortunes to make sure he fully gets back on his feet. He pleaded with well meaning Nigerians to help him regain his good health.

Donations can be made to his bank account;
Olukayode Olugbenga Odumosu; 
Diamond Bank 
Account number: 0036059543. 

Pa Kasumu has spent close to two decades in the film industry in Nigeria.

Source: www.aproko247.com/?p=610

Do you have a story/gist for us? Kindly send to

aproko247.com@gmail.com

or call +2348055590141

or BB: 22F89BFE

Follow us on Twitter: @aproko247
Like us on facebook.com/aproko247

Re: Veteran Actor, Pa Kasuma, Battles Heart Problem, Needs N12m To Survive by bjprodint(f): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2013
i dont have money,can only support in prayer.may God help him get d money.get well soon sir
Re: Veteran Actor, Pa Kasuma, Battles Heart Problem, Needs N12m To Survive by shadrach77: 12:37am On Oct 08, 2013
mods front page pls sad sad sad
Re: Veteran Actor, Pa Kasuma, Battles Heart Problem, Needs N12m To Survive by mzwealth(f): 11:07am On Oct 08, 2013
If I av,I wil like to elp.bt wait a minutes wot abt oda actors n actresses hu lavish dere money on. Parties,50yrs on stage,chanel lego clutch,big boutique n so on?cnt they com to his rescue?nigerians let's help ourselvs nt shwing us the interior n exterior view of d mansion u build in lekki n parkview estate.an advice though

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Alvan Ikoku's Son's Wedding / Nairalander Silverdam Shares New Pictures / “i Must Get Married This Year” – Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.