Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) (7947 Views)

Wedding Na By Force? / Hilarious Pix: When Parents Want Their Kids To Be Wizkid By Force / Tattoo Na By Force? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by benjay1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2008
LMAO @studio You mean say her clit get razor ends ? grin
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by Jeovy(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2008
lol,imagine if na di**k enter there
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by benjay1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2008
My Broda, that will be a disaster grin
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by studio43(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2008
ben~jay:

LMAO @studio You mean say her clit get razor ends ? grin

razor blade ke? grin
well, i no talk so, wink

ben--jay,
what u talking bout loser
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by benjay1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2008
@studio Its been long i had a fight on NLD.
You want a duel ? Bring it ON.
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by Jeovy(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2008
the guy don deny you one time
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by studio43(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2008
ben~jay:

@studio Its been long i had a fight on NLD.
You want a duel ? Bring it ON.

whatever u say.
i dont fight and thats why i'm giving u little piece of my mind.
u do whatever u knew how to do best. i'm a rugged man and i no fear you! cool
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by benjay1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2008
studio43:

u do whatever u knew how to do best. i'm a rugged man and i no fear you! cool

Ona sure say this guy English teacher no bi deaf and dumb ?
I been wan follow you dey exchange words before, but on a second thought,
I think you shud use that time to learn your tenses.
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by Jeovy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2008
round 2, kirin kirin kirin
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by studio43(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2008
ben~jay:

Ona sure say this guy English teacher no bi deaf and dumb ?
I been wan follow you dey exchange words before, but on a second thought,
I think you should use that time to learn your tenses.

its a pity u no dey understand my yarnings. maybe i go try come down to you level wink
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by benjay1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2008
Finally he decides to use pidgin grin

@studio Man you are a big Joke.
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by Jeovy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2008
ben, give it a rest man
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by benjay1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2008
@Jeovy, y i neva knew you to be nice ?
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by studio43(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2008
ben~jay:

Finally he decides to use pidgin grin

yep
cuz u not getting it wink

Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by benjay1(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2008
Supported!!!. Abeg for the sake of everyone here, abeg stick to pidgin. grin

@studio Have you ever considered suing your brains for non-support? grin
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by ituen(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2008
wetin im wan sue im brains for?

na cotton wool full am na
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by studio43(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2008
ben~jay:

Supported!!!. Abeg for the sake of everyone here, abeg stick to pidgin. grin

@studio Have you ever considered suing your brains for non-support? grin

I heard you got a brain transplant and the brain rejected you!
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by benjay1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2008
Abeg person been whisper ?
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by ituen(m): 4:48am On Jul 04, 2008
Ben,

Na wa oh. this na the first time i dey hear person talk with mouth full of water
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by clemcykul(f): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2008
buahahahahaha OMG u guys are somfin else.
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by benjay1(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2008
We dey worry abi ?
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by princesa(f): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2008
THE STAKES ARE HIGH shocked

am betting my money on the guy with red bra (ben) grin
my freind here says she is going with the one with the lace pants (studio) grin
while the one to come in next with the bikini tops (jeovy) i will bet on in the next duel

who is with me grin
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by holythug(m): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2008
ituen:

Ben,

Na wa oh. this na the first time i dey hear person talk with mouth full of water
tins don happen o shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked
 shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked
 shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  
 shocked  shocked  shocked
 shocked  shocked

ben~jay:

Abeg person been whisper ?
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by clemcykul(f): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2008
whats shockn the living daylites outta u?
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by princesa(f): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2008
he has been electro-shocked wink
so thug you wanna join the men already in the ring? grin
put on that green panties then grin wink
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by jaymobb(m): 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2008
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by benjay1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2008
Seriously, its been long we had a real duel on NLD.
I remember the times of Suga_Lips aka Rebellious, NaijaGurly, Showbobo,thuggy, Prof Migines, the old Ituen (not this new woman wrapper) et al.

Infact the next person wey show imself here, na me and am.
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by jaymobb(m): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2008
thunder fire ur mouth there angry
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by benjay1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2008
@jaymobb Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.
See as you just rush out from your cage, begin insult person for no just course.
You sure say your brain dey okay ?
Come when was the last time you had pawpaw ??
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by studio43(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2008
jaymobb:

thunder fire your mouth there angry

grin grin
bros cool your temper.
no be ben-jay u dey tackle?
well, He {ben-jay} is the kind of a man that you would use as a blueprint to build an idiot u know wink
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by ituen(m): 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2008
ben~jay:

Seriously, its been long we had a real duel on NLD.
I remember the times of Suga_Lips aka Rebellious, NaijaGurly, Showbobo,thuggy, Prof Migines, the old Ituen (not this new woman wrapper) et al.

Infact the next person wey show imself here, na me and am.

Back then, the fight dey shake nairaland. Now the newbies we don get no figt even shake person sef

Benjy bomboy, u still get power to fight? i fit enter you oh!!!
Re: Iteun's First Wedding(na By Force To Marry?) by benjay1(m): 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2008
@Ituen Na you personally i make that statement for.
Cos all of a sudden, u become lover boy. No longer the violent Ituen with yabz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Udeme And His Naughty Jokes. / Hilarious Picture Of Man Sleeping In Fridge / Breaking: Former Nigeria President Olusegun Obasanjo Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.