Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans (4908 Views)

Akulga Widows Pray For PDP Candidates In Rivers Over Assembly Rerun / COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) / Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by christemmbassey(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
When God commanded the nation of Israel to give tithe, the poor, widows and orphans were among the beneficiaries which also included the levites(deu 14:22-26,) today, we hear of men of God telling widows, orphanr and the poor to pay tithe if not God will send devourer to them. Is it scriptural to tithe monies widows, orphans and poor recieve from charity?.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by PastorKun(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
You should actually have quoted deut 14 :22-29 to capture completely the verses which lists widows and orphans as beneficiaries of tithes. This passage is another evidence that tithes as it is preached today is a monumental fraud derived from twisting scriptures. All it takes is for one to study the scriptures with an open mind, there are at least twenty reasons in scriptures why tithing as it is preached and practised today is wrong and contrary to the will of God.
Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by christemmbassey(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pastor Kun: You should actually have quoted deut 14 :22-29 to capture completely the verses which lists widows and orphans as beneficiaries of tithes. This passage is another evidence that tithes as it is preached today is a monumental fraud derived from twisting scriptures. All it takes is for one to study the scriptures with an open mind, there are at least twenty reasons in scriptures why tithing as it is preached and practised today is wrong and contrary to the will of God.
pls help and quote Deu 14:22-26, i'm on phone. God bless.
Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by PastorKun(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
christemmbassey: pls help and quote Deu 14:22-26, i'm on phone. God bless.

I am on phone as well but I would try. smiley
Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by PastorKun(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Deuteronomy 14:22-29:

22 “You shall tithe all the yield of your seed that comes from the field year by year. 23 And before the Lord your God, in the place that he will choose, to make his name dwell there, you shall eat the tithe of your grain, of your wine, and of your oil, and the firstborn of your herd and flock, that you may learn to fear the Lord your God always. 24 And if the way is too long for you, so that you are not able to carry the tithe, when the Lord your God blesses you, because the place is too far from you, which the Lord your God chooses, to set his name there, 25 then you shall turn it into money and bind up the money in your hand and go to the place that the Lord your God chooses 26 and spend the money for whatever you desire—oxen or sheep or wine or strong drink, whatever your appetite craves. And you shall eat there before the Lord your God and rejoice, you and your household. 27 And you shall not neglect the Levite who is within your towns, for he has no portion or inheritance with you.

28 “At the end of every three years you shall bring out all the tithe of your produce in the same year and lay it up within your towns. 29 And the Levite, because he has no portion or inheritance with you, and the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow, who are within your towns, shall come and eat and be filled, that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands that you do.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by emperorchedda(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
Soon and very soon the eyes of our "religiously blinded" nigerians will be opened and we ll revolt against these criminal pastors

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by christemmbassey(m): 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pastor Kun: Deuteronomy 14:22-29:

22 “You shall tithe all the yield of your seed that comes from the field year by year. 23 And before the Lord your God, in the place that he will choose, to make his name dwell there, you shall eat the tithe of your grain, of your wine, and of your oil, and the firstborn of your herd and flock, that you may learn to fear the Lord your God always. 24 And if the way is too long for you, so that you are not able to carry the tithe, when the Lord your God blesses you, because the place is too far from you, which the Lord your God chooses, to set his name there, 25 then you shall turn it into money and bind up the money in your hand and go to the place that the Lord your God chooses 26 and spend the money for whatever you desire—oxen or sheep or wine or strong drink, whatever your appetite craves. And you shall eat there before the Lord your God and rejoice, you and your household. 27 And you shall not neglect the Levite who is within your towns, for he has no portion or inheritance with you.

28 “At the end of every three years you shall bring out all the tithe of your produce in the same year and lay it up within your towns. 29 And the Levite, because he has no portion or inheritance with you, and the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow, who are within your towns, shall come and eat and be filled, that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands that you do.
God bless u plenty sir.
Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
No offence intended sir.
But Even if they are to benefit from tithe,they still have to pay the tithe,or was it stated in your bible that they are not to pay tithe,and for your information pastors pays tithe also.and if i may ask you,how did you know that the poor and widows don't benefit from tithe.or did you think that the money is meant for the pastors alone....did you have access to a particular church account and you noticed that all the money was diverted to a particular account...if i may ask,did you pay your tithe....if yes ,the benefit of tithe should not get you bothered at all whether to pay it or not... I will advice you to ask those who pays their tithes regularly to share their story with you or check part of the thread in christianity..hope you wont mis interprete me sir.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by Goshen360(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
The Spirit is in deed one. I just thought of same thing and almost start the same thread.

You see someone in need, lack, struggling to make it and survive etc, these pastors tell them to sow seed for 'point of contact' breakthrough.

Why do these pastors feast on people's problem and predicament to make money out of them. You see a widow, orphan etc struggling to pay tuition and they tell them to tithe so that God can then take them out of such conditions.

They make God look like babalawo in deed.

God is watching o.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by christemmbassey(m): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
AYODEJI4LOVE: No offence intended sir.
But Even if they are to benefit from tithe,they still have to pay the tithe,or was it stated in your bible that they are not to pay tithe,and for your information pastors pays tithe also.and if i may ask you,how did you know that the poor and widows don't benefit from tithe.or did you think that the money is meant for the pastors alone....did you have access to a particular church account and you noticed that all the money was diverted to a particular account...if i may ask,did you pay your tithe....if yes ,the benefit of tithe should not get you bothered at all whether to pay it or not... I will advice you to ask those who pays their tithes regularly to share their story with you or check part of the thread in christianity..hope you wont mis interprete me sir.
thank u brother, lets leave d issue of whether tithing works or not, d real issue is, even in d OT when God commanded Isreal to give tithe, were d widows, orphans, n d poor also required to tithe? I may nt b privy to how all d churches share d tithe monies, but d few i know, its d pastor's money, and from observed fact, it d same thing in most of these other churches, and u know its true, if u want to b sincere.
Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by christemmbassey(m): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
u say widows etc still av to pay tithe eventhough they supposed to benefit from tithe, how and why?
Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
The money they pay for tithe cant be compare to what they get back as benefit,orthodox churches dont spend their money anyhow and an sure of some pentecostal churches to,because we have few people out there who does not really divert the money to do what is meant for does not mean everybody does it that way.there are still few ministries and churches to be trusted sir.
Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by PastorKun(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2013

From what you have written here, it is obvious you don't know how God defines his tithe. Kindly read the deut passage again before commenting. Also you may wish to read Leviticus 27:30-34
Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by Horus(m): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pastors ask for tithes in the name of God. They say “God needs your help building the church”. What does god need with a multi-million dollar church? Nothing. These are the same so-called church leaders that you'll find riding in fancy cars, eating the best foods, living in expensive homes and living the life of wealthy people while their followers scrape and struggle to do “God's will” by tithing. These so-called leaders will lead congregations in the worse of the worse neighborhoods and on their way to church to preach on Sundays or Saturdays or whatever day they declare to be the Sabbath, they will step over the homeless or the less fortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by christemmbassey(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Horus: Pastors ask for tithes in the name of God. They say “God needs your help building the church”. What does god need with a multi-million dollar church? Nothing. These are the same so-called church leaders that you'll find riding in fancy cars, eating the best foods, living in expensive homes and living the life of wealthy people while their followers scrape and struggle to do “God's will” by tithing. These so-called leaders will lead congregations in the worse of the worse neighborhoods and on their way to church to preach on Sundays or Saturdays or whatever day they declare to be the Sabbath, they will step over the homeless or the less fortunate.
this is very unfortunate
Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by Goshen360(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
@ Ayodeji,

Everything we say must be rooted in scripture. Understanding may differ how a verse is understood but kindly give one, I mean one single scripture where poor, widow, orphans etc are commanded or required to tithe other than being beneficiaries of the tithe?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by swtchicgurl: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
[b]Birds of a feather, flock together!!!

Just listen to yourselves! And one of you dare say the 'spirit' is one....pathetic!

No true Man of God will force anybody, whether rich or poor to pay tithe! You all keep screaming pastors, pastors, pastors! some of which are not called by God and you suddenly categorise all men of God under as thieves? Be careful not to bring the judgement of God upon yourselves!

When the widow in Luke 21:1-4,

And He looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the treasury, 2 and He saw also a certain poor widow putting in two mites. 3 So He said, “Truly I say to you that this poor widow has put in more than all; 4 for all these out of their abundance have put in offerings for God,[a] but she out of her poverty put in all the livelihood that she had.”

gave all she had, was she forced? she gave based on the level of her faith! and that's exactly how we are expected to operate. but remember if your faith doesn't not support tithing, be ready to take responsibility for the consequences! also remember, faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God....so, pay deep attention to the Word of God and let your faith grow!

In as much as God will not force any man to do anything, no true Man of God will, he can only counsel and encourage.

Everyone is expected to pay tithe of everything! rich, poor, tall, short, president, gateman, whoever! and then, tithe goes to 'levites' which are modern day 'church workers' as the Bible admits that 'the Lord is their inheritance'. so, if no one pays tithe, how will the 'levites' feed? Also, the church can use these funds to help the poor and needy in the midst and that was what the early apostles did in Acts.

Giving to the church or work, either by tithe, offering, freewill offering, firstfruit offering, etc... is basic Kingdom principle and the wise stick to them.

I have already said it that, work according to the level of your faith but be ready to take responsibilty![/b]

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by swtchicgurl: 3:59am On Oct 08, 2013
!
Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by Goshen360(m): 4:08am On Oct 08, 2013
^ I will respond later.
Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by Joagbaje(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2013
swtchicgurl: [b]Birds of a feather, flock together!!!

Just listen to yourselves! And one of you dare say the 'spirit' is one....pathetic!

No true Man of God will force anybody, whether rich or poor to pay tithe! You all keep screaming pastors, pastors, pastors! some of which are not called by God and you suddenly categorise all men of God under as thieves? Be careful not to bring the judgement of God upon yourselves!

gave all she had, was she forced? she gave based on the level of her faith! and that's exactly how we are expected to operate. but remember if your faith doesn't not support tithing, be ready to take responsibility for the consequences! also remember, faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God....so, pay deep attention to the Word of God and let your faith grow!

In as much as God will not force any man to do anything, no true Man of God will, he can only counsel and encourage.

Everyone is expected to pay tithe of everything! rich, poor, tall, short, president, gateman, whoever! and then, tithe goes to 'levites' which are modern day 'church workers' as the Bible admits that 'the Lord is their inheritance'. so, if no one pays tithe, how will the 'levites' feed? Also, the church can use these funds to help the poor and needy in the midst and that was what the early apostles did in Acts.

Giving to the church or work, either by tithe, offering, freewill offering, firstfruit offering, etc... is basic Kingdom principle and the wise stick to them.

I have already said it that, work according to the level of your faith but be ready to take responsibilty![/b]

Tell them o. They now know more than Jesus . Pastors are not beneficiaries from tithe . Tithes don't belong to pastors . Pastors are the number one tithers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by christemmbassey(m): 8:12am On Oct 08, 2013
Joagbaje:

Tell them o. They now know more than Jesus . Pastors are not beneficiaries from tithe . Tithes don't belong to pastors . Pastors are the number one tithers.
na Jesus dey chop d tithe abi?
Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by christemmbassey(m): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2013

may b u don't know, or u r very dishonest. It is open secret dat in most churches in nigeria pastor owns d church n church money. So no need to form innocent here, if anybody should b mindful of judgement, it should b d fraudsters who r so hard hearted as to also steal from d widows, poor and orphans. Church workers r nt levites, don't decieve urself, oderwise, they suppose to collect tithes from members n pay tithe of tithe to pastor, or is it what they do in ur church? Try to b honest at least to urself, how many times has ur church help d widows, poor n orphans in a year if at all in comparison to d monthly ' i love my pastor' and sunday sunday prophet offerings, keying into and taping of annointing scam etc etc . Why we call most tithe collecjors thieves and robbers is bc of d same trick u av tried to use here, pls read ur post again, u 'll see dat it has d character of ur(tithe collectors) stock in trade, intimidations, threats, twists, ambushes, and clear dishonesty. Do u know there is God? N dat he's watching us!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by Gombs(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2013
Goshen360: The Spirit is in deed one. I just thought of same thing and almost start the same thread.

You see someone in need, lack, struggling to make it and survive etc, these pastors tell them to sow seed for 'point of contact' breakthrough.

Why do these pastors feast on people's problem and predicament to make money out of them. You see a widow, orphan etc struggling to pay tuition and they tell them to tithe so that God can then take them out of such conditions.

They make God look like babalawo in deed.

God is watching o.

Why am I not surprised?

Vultures of same bald head feast together- Mungo Park (1785) grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by Gombs(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2013

*Standing Ovation

*round of applause

#Twale
Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by Gombs(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2013
What gladdens my heart is that NO MATTER the number of threads anti tithers open on a daily basis, irrespective of how they twist the topic to try and buy solidarity for their cause, they ALWAYS fail. The other thread where they opened to give testimonies about stopping tithing is a good example. Almost all comments are pro tithers. Funny enough, pro tithers don't proliferate threads ie open threads daily asking folks to tithe. God cannot be mocked. He knows his own. He is watching you all!

Name one anti tithe Church that has a global congregation! Or let's leave global level, how many of them have influence (membership base) in the country?

What's even more baffling is that, these tithing churches has brethren that are a million time smarter than folks who seem smart, by saying pastors eat tithes. I'm very smart, I don't do things I know don't work.

In other words, I'm saying to Goshen, Kunle, Christembassey, and their crew are your churches bigger and better than

RCCG
WINNERS
ECWA
COCIN
BAPTIST
METHODIST
CHURCH OF GOD MISSION
DUNAMIS
KICC
SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATION
CHRIST EMBASSY
ANGLICAN
CATHOLIC
DLBC
Just to mention a few

If you belong to any of the above churches and you still don't tithe, because you think you are smarter than those that do, I can understand why, but then let's watch and see how we all(tithers and anti tithers) end.

Emmm, Kunle, Candour has been unusually quiet lately. Hope he is in Good health?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 08, 2013
because their conscience is seared with a hot iron !
Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by Joshthefirst(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2013
frosbel: because their conscience is seared with a hot iron !
grin
Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by christemmbassey(m): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2013
Gombs: What gladdens my heart is that NO MATTER the number of threads anti tithers open on a daily basis, irrespective of how they twist the topic to try and buy solidarity for their cause, they ALWAYS fail. The other thread where they opened to give testimonies about stopping tithing is a good example. Almost all comments are pro tithers. Funny enough, pro tithers don proliferate threads ie open threads daily asking folks to tithe. God cannot be mocked. He knows his own. He is watching you all!

Name one anti tithe Church that has a global congregation! Or let's leave global level, how many of them have influence (membership base) in the country?
What's even more baffling is that, these tithing churches has brethren a million time smarter than folks who semm smart by saying pastors eat tithes. I'm very smart, I don't do things I know don't work. In other words, I'm saying to Goshen, Kunle, Christembassey, and their crew are your churches bigger and better than

RCCG
WINNERS
COCIN
CHURCH OF GOD MISSION
DUNAMIS
CHRIST EMBASSY
ANGLICAN
CATHOLIC
DLBC
Just to mention a few

If you belong to any of the above churches and you still don't tithe because you think you are smarter than those that do, I can understand why, but then let's watch and see how we all(tithers and anti tithers) end.

Emmm, Kunle, Candour has been unusually quiet lately. Hope he is in Good health?
are dangote, Gate, Morphet etc members of these xa churches, bros we know ur member, and stolen wealth is nt a qualification and God will nt look at ur loot of national wealth and say welcome home son. Gombs, just b honest, is it good to steal from d poor, orphans and widows? Yes or No, will do. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by Joshthefirst(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2013
Gombs: What gladdens my heart is that NO MATTER the number of threads anti tithers open on a daily basis, irrespective of how they twist the topic to try and buy solidarity for their cause, they ALWAYS fail. The other thread where they opened to give testimonies about stopping tithing is a good example. Almost all comments are pro tithers. Funny enough, pro tithers don't proliferate threads ie open threads daily asking folks to tithe. God cannot be mocked. He knows his own. He is watching you all!

What's even more baffling is that, these tithing churches has brethren that are a million time smarter than folks who seem smart, by saying pastors eat tithes. I'm very smart, I don't do things I know don't work.

In other words, I'm saying to Goshen, Kunle, Christembassey, and their crew are your churches bigger and better than

RCCG
WINNERS
ECWA
COCIN
BAPTIST
METHODIST
CHURCH OF GOD MISSION
DUNAMIS
KICC
CHRIST EMBASSY
ANGLICAN
CATHOLIC
DLBC
Just to mention a few

If you belong to any of the above churches and you still don't tithe, because you think you are smarter than those that do, I can understand why, but then let's watch and see how we all(tithers and anti tithers) end.

I love ecwa. They're truly evangelical. They're truly fulfilling the great commission

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by christemmbassey(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2013
Something just happened last week, pls read and think about. A man who was working for an ex-VC as a gateman, this man was also a church worker(unpaid) his main duties in d church was to keep d church clean among others. He was very faithful in his church duties, i'm a witness bc i live close to his church, unfortunately, d man died after surgery and when d pastor was informed of d burial, d pastor said, his church can nt bury him, dat even though, he was their member, d church can nt bury him bc his tithe record was nt upto date. Pls brethren, is this fair?
Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by Gombs(m): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2013
christemmbassey: are dangote, Gate, Morphet etc members of these xa churches,

Which of them above are Christians?
Who is Morphet? Never heard of him! (Oh! Forgot you cn make up things just for the sake of it grin)

But let's assume they are ALL christians, do they attend your church? grin

Why didn't you ee these tithers?
JC Penny , J D Rocafella were known tithers and
donors to the needy.

I never would have been able to tithe the first million
dollars I ever made if I had not tithed my first salary,
which was $1.50 per week.
John D. Rockefeller (1839–1937) was an American
industrialist and philanthropist and first billionaire

"You hear a lot of strange things about tithing. Some say it is a church tax, and they expect me to pay it and that is the end of it. Others say that when I give God one- tenth of my income, He blesses the nine-tenths that is left to the extent that the nine-tenths now goes as far as the whole thing used to go. This isn’t really true, is it?
Suppose a farmer had 100 bushels of corn in the barn
and he decides to plant 10 bushel in the ground. What
multiplies? Is it the 90 bushels that he has left in the
barn? Oh, no. All of us ‘farmers’ know it is the 10 bushels you put in the ground that multiplies. Similarly, it is the 10 percent you give to God that multiplies."

Stanley Tam (1915-), American businessman and
philanthropist

Time won't let me go into others, there are testimonies of famous and wealthy people who credited the returning of tithe to God as the secret for their success and prosperity. Among these individuals are: William Colgate of Colgate Toothpaste, John D. Rockefeller, Sr., Henry John Heinz of Heinz Ketchup, Milton S. Hershey of Hershey’s Chocolate, and James Cash Penney of J.C. Penney.

I can go on and on...Heinz Tomato ketchup, you must know it, Go read about the founder of the company and about his givings in church. No wonder the company has seen all these generations (125yrs).
J. D Rockerfella's company is almost 160yrs old
Google that of colgate and the rest

You should wait for dangote and Gates and their likes to run their companies for this long, then we'd talk.

"With the price of everything else going up these days,
you should be glad the Lord hasn’t increased the tithe to
15%".-Gombs, 2013
grin

There is no rich person that does not give. its impossible
to be rich and not give.
you must give to receive. it is a kingdom principle working for Gates and his likes.

Even wicked people that are rich GIVE,

bros we know ur member, and stolen wealth is nt a qualification and God will nt look at ur loot of national wealth and say welcome home son.

Liar. Do you have proof? Why is it a culture with you and your crew to lie? Just like Goshen said he had proof that I and Joagbaje are same...let me no quote Candour and Kunle now

Gombs, just b honest, is it good to steal from d poor, orphans and widows? Yes or No, will do. Cheers.

It is very wrong to steal from the poor or even the rich, or in fact from anybody! I strongly condemn it

But to you and your crew the word receiving Tithe in your dictionary is synonymous to the word STEALING

grin
Re: Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans by Gombs(m): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2013
christemmbassey: Something just happened last week, pls read and think about. A man who was working for an ex-VC as a gateman, this man was also a church worker(unpaid) his main duties in d church was to keep d church clean among others. He was very faithful in his church duties, i'm a witness bc i live close to his church, unfortunately, d man died after surgery and when d pastor was informed of d burial, d pastor said, his church can nt bury him, dat even though, he was their member, d church can nt bury him bc his tithe record was nt upto date. Pls brethren, is this fair?

Wow, this story is very believable grin , but...
When a man is a Judge and Jury in HIS OWN court!
I term that as "A serious case of desperation"

Sir, you can do better! The lies are not convinceable!

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Interesting And Shocking Facts About Sunday For Christians / Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO / Are Believers Righteous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.