Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late (1832 Views)

Peter Obi Is Running For Senate / Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG / Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by AnambraWatch: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
As many of you have seen, Governor of Anambra Peter Obi is attempting to support Obiano's campaign by throwing more than N1 billion naira at some schools and donating some school buses. But many observers are asking where was this support in the past? Where was this money? Anambra's schools have deteriorated severely under Gov. Obi to become the shame of the nation. Take a look at this video put together by an Igbo youth group which depicts a very poor state of schools in Anambra.

http://anambrawatch.com/2013/10/07/gov-obi-and-anambra-states-bad-schools/

What are you thoughts? Has Gov. Obi let down the people of Anambra on education, or is his predecessor to blame?
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by Kingsley1000(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
We all know his pranks,sharing 2billions to sec schs..Obi's administration lacks dirigisme...Very devious in nature
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by automaticcars: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
The video was a shock to watch. You have to be sick in the head not to be shocked with the situation students in Anambra find themselves under Peter Obi. I advise every loving Nigerians and every lovers of Anambra State to see what is on that video posted by the op.
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by FreeGlobe(f): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
The man is unfit to govern a family talk more of state. Don't know how he swindled Anambra people with the fraudulent "my kids will school in Anambra" liner.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by gleaf: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Why all these desperation by politicians, its obvious that almost all of them contesting this election have nothing to tell us or rather don't have any plan or vision for Anambra. They should start telling us what they will do for us and stop lying against somebody who is not even contesting the election!
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by kingbang: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
Gathering of clowns! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Is Peter Obi contesting an election? Ndi nzuzu!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by gerald09(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
As we Nigerians say "Atall Atall na em bad pass"
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by AmotekunSW: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2023
See the fool they are promoting to be President.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by Throwback: 10:16am On Aug 03, 2023
FreeGlobe:
The man is unfit to govern a family talk more of state. Don't know how he swindled Anambra people with the fraudulent "my kids will school in Anambra" liner.

So he has been lying this long?

Ah!

Obi kere renke indeed.

Obi kere, Obi small.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by garykoeman: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2023
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by sucemt(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2023
AmotekunSW:
Maybe he has repented

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2023
OMG
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by ican2020: 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
AnambraWatch:
As many of you have seen, Governor of Anambra Peter Obi is attempting to support Obiano's campaign by throwing more than N1 billion naira at some schools and donating some school buses. But many observers are asking where was this support in the past? Where was this money? Anambra's schools have deteriorated severely under Gov. Obi to become the shame of the nation. Take a look at this video put together by an Igbo youth group which depicts a very poor state of schools in Anambra.

http://anambrawatch.com/2013/10/07/gov-obi-and-anambra-states-bad-schools/

What are you thoughts? Has Gov. Obi let down the people of Anambra on education, or is his predecessor to blame?
I know you don’t like good things no problem but allow those who like good things to appreciate the gesture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by WorldRichest: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
Kingsley1000:
We all know his pranks,sharing 2billions to sec schs..Obi's administration lacks dirigisme...Very devious in nature

Yet, you were ready to die for him few months ago, and we were also ready to help you to die gloriously, but then, you backed out
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by MadamExcellency: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
WorldRichest:

Yet, you were ready to die for him a few months ago, and we were also ready to help you to die gloriously, but then, you backed out

Since then, Anambra has been the best in Education in Nigeria.

Obi's investment worked.

For your information, these posters/opinions above were from ACN party members in 2013. If you are new to Nairaland, ask around and stop dabbling into discussion in the middle of proceedings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by Isobug: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
AmotekunSW:
Amotekun miscreant. Ain't you tired? Possibly a new recruit. Ask your predecessors, they have tried to their best yet no meaningful achievement. You better quit this early to avoid wasting your youthful time
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2023
Isobug:

Amotekun miscreant. Ain't you tired? Possibly a new recruit. Ask your predecessors, they have tried to their best yet no meaningful achievement. You better quit this early to avoid wasting your youthful time
we will dig out your own too
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
automaticcars:
The video was a shock to watch. You have to be sick in the head not to be shocked with the situation students in Anambra find themselves under Peter Obi. I advise every loving Nigerians and every lovers of Anambra State to see what is on that video posted by the op.
we dodged the bullets

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by numericalguy(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
AmotekunSW:

I dey tell you... Obi remains one of the worst governors in the history of Nigeria.

Same disaster they want to package as president for Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by numericalguy(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
Isobug:

Stay on topic instead of insulting him

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:19am On Dec 11, 2023
numericalguy:

I dey tell you... Obi remains one of the worst governors in the history of Nigeria.

Same disaster they want to package as president for Nigerians.
you are correct
thank God we didn't fall for that fraud

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by bhella10: 7:50am On Dec 11, 2023
The Agulu failure grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by KwuoteYourFada: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2023
bhella10:
The Agulu failure grin

Agulu success your biggest nightmare

Go and check WAEC ,NECO, JAMB, NATIONAL DEBATES from 2010 Anambra dominates grin

Shameless SWine
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Agulu success your biggest nightmare

Go and check WAEC ,NECO, JAMB, NATIONAL DEBATES from 2010 Anambra dominates grin

Shameless SWine
no evidence
you go explain explain tired

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by Ballmer: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2023
Your shameless father suppose to die of shame
kingbang:
Gathering of clowns! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Is Peter Obi contesting an election? Ndi nzuzu!
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by KwuoteYourFada: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
no evidence
you go explain explain tired

Self deception is an epidemic amongst you people over there

I'm not surprised
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by dbestcno(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
The hatred for this man is too much. Although I'm not surprised because even Jesus christ was hated too and had many enemies. The man built a formidable education system while he was the governor and you can attest to many anambra students being successful worldwide
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by alanto: 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
grin grin
Lol. Defending a 2013 post 10 years later... Thank God for internet. If you cook egusi on the internet for million years it will not sour tongue

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by alanto: 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
dbestcno:
The hatred for this man is too much. Although I'm not surprised because even Jesus christ was hated too and had many enemies. The man built a formidable education system while he was the governor and you can attest to many anambra students being successful worldwide
You are talking jargons. This was during his tenure... Show us where you defended him before 2022 or shup up for life.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:31am On Dec 13, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Self deception is an epidemic amongst you people over there

I'm not surprised
does this negate that Peter Hoebi was a disaster as you Obidients said few years back?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by KwuoteYourFada: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
does this negate that Peter Hoebi was a disaster as you Obidients said few years back?
Again self deception is an epidemic amongst you algae-spirogyra soup eaters.

I don't have time to respond to congnitively dissonanced individuals. You're a waste of my time . I know better
Re: Gov. Peter Obi Is Throwing Money At Schools, But He Is Much Too Late by Jagaban2012: 7:57am On Dec 13, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Again self deception is an epidemic amongst you algae-spirogyra soup eaters.

I don't have time to respond to congnitively dissonanced individuals. You're a waste of my time . I know better

Incoherent comments..keep it up

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Oxford Report Puts Nigeria’s Poverty Rate At 43.3% / Buhari Pulls Massive Crowd, Vows To Restructure Army, Police / Funny Pictures Quick Reference Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.