Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

A Watch That Predicts Date And Time Of Death - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Watch That Predicts Date And Time Of Death (535 Views)

Watch That Pain!!! / Leading Causes Of Death In Nigeria - NOIPolls / Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Watch That Predicts Date And Time Of Death by 4reigningqueen: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ladies and Gentlemen!
Boys and girls!
Men and women!
Old and young!
Rich and Poor!
Sick and healthy!...
I present to you, an invention by a swedish called THE TIKKER WATCH, aka the death watch!
The watch asks you few questions about your health and starts a count down till the day of your death.
Will you like one for free?

Source-www.dailymail.co.uk

Re: A Watch That Predicts Date And Time Of Death by hammedkola(m): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Death is inevitable but I pray I stay long to do good things on earth and gain heaven...I don't want your watch
Re: A Watch That Predicts Date And Time Of Death by 4reigningqueen: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
hammedkola: Death is inevitable but I pray I stay long to do good things on earth and gain heaven...I don't want your watch

u dey fear? Its just 59 dollars!
Re: A Watch That Predicts Date And Time Of Death by hammedkola(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
4reigningqueen:

u dey fear? Its just 59 dollars!

Fear what?, perphaps..I never ask for the price.
Re: A Watch That Predicts Date And Time Of Death by 4reigningqueen: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
hammedkola:

Fear what?, perphaps..I never ask for the price.

perhaps? I think what you should have typed is Besides.

(1) (Reply)

Know The Condition Of Every Organ In Ur Body / Could You Be In A Relationship With An HIV Positive Person? / will you try the bioisc2 if you get it For this price 65,000 Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.