Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,804 members, 7,851,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Two Friends Hit Bet9ja Jackpot, Use N400 To Win N8m - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Friends Hit Bet9ja Jackpot, Use N400 To Win N8m (1498 Views)

Dokpesi, Unable To Meet N400 Million Bail Condition, Spends Night In Kuje Prison / Hon. Abdullateef, Lagos Ex-lawmaker Marries Two Friends As 3rd And 4tl / Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Friends Hit Bet9ja Jackpot, Use N400 To Win N8m by just2endowed: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Saheed Oniloyi and Olashile Ali had
reasons to rejoice at the weekend when
they combined to win a total sum of N8m
(Eight million naira) with a N400 stake.
The close friends used their
understanding of football bets to predict
the outcome of matches of some Europa
league and some Italian football league
matches.
At the end of the Europa league matches
on Thursday, their tickets were confirmed
and it revealed that they have emerged
as the biggest winners of the bet9ja game
show.
In an interview after claiming his prize,
Saheed Oniloyi claimed that he was
praying when someone beckoned on him
that the game on his ticket has sealed
victory for him.
“I was praying when someone told me
that the last team on my ticket won their
game. I was startled because I couldn’t
believe that my fortune has changed.
Now I am a millionaire though I have
always been very lucky in all my
endeavour”
His friend and fellow winner of the jackpot
prize Olashile Ali could not express his joy
when asked about his new financial
status.
“I don’t know what to say for now. I am
just too happy and I cannot tell it all until
I sleep over it. It’s a great day in my life”
The winners were presented with their
cheque on Friday, last week

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/two-friends-hit-bet9ja-jackpot-use-n400-win-n8m/

1 Like

Re: Two Friends Hit Bet9ja Jackpot, Use N400 To Win N8m by albacete(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
wow!
Re: Two Friends Hit Bet9ja Jackpot, Use N400 To Win N8m by just2endowed: 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
I am still thinking, how did they do it? Nigerians are smart. Frontage things
Re: Two Friends Hit Bet9ja Jackpot, Use N400 To Win N8m by AbuMikey(m): 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Oh Akin Alabi!!

NairaBet wreck me,you add my money join your own go buy BMW X6 sad

God is watching you grin

1 Like

Re: Two Friends Hit Bet9ja Jackpot, Use N400 To Win N8m by JameyMaxwell(m): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Some people's head is better than others.
Re: Two Friends Hit Bet9ja Jackpot, Use N400 To Win N8m by albacete(m): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Abu Mikey: Oh Akin Alabi!!

God is watching you grin

smiley smiley LOL!
Re: Two Friends Hit Bet9ja Jackpot, Use N400 To Win N8m by stan4b(m): 12:09am On Oct 08, 2013
Abu Mikey: Oh Akin Alabi!!

God is watching you grin
Take heart.
Re: Two Friends Hit Bet9ja Jackpot, Use N400 To Win N8m by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 08, 2013
Off topic, but state governments should start thinking of creating lotteries to generate revenues.

Potential millions to be made for projects.
Re: Two Friends Hit Bet9ja Jackpot, Use N400 To Win N8m by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 08, 2013
I heard Lagos may have one but I'm not too sure.
Re: Two Friends Hit Bet9ja Jackpot, Use N400 To Win N8m by Brimmie(m): 12:26am On Oct 08, 2013
Nawa o!!

Which kain Juju!? grin grin

I hate betting sha! undecided
Re: Two Friends Hit Bet9ja Jackpot, Use N400 To Win N8m by albacete(m): 1:35am On Oct 08, 2013
Brimmie: Nawa o!!

Which kain Juju!? grin grin

I hate betting sha! undecided

This is no juju. Its all about being knowledgeable on d teams involved/having d right information, and a huge dose of luck. Congrats to d duo.
The biggest mistake they will make is to think that it was an easy cash and spend it on frivolous things. Investment is key here.

2 Likes

Re: Two Friends Hit Bet9ja Jackpot, Use N400 To Win N8m by just2endowed: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2013
u won't believe

(1) (Reply)

Police To Move Against Israeli Security In Rivers •may Sanction Lastma, O Yes, Y / Why We’re Opposed To State For S-east —northern Delegates / What Do APC Have To Say About GEJ And His Overwhelming Suppport Base....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.