Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know - Nairaland / General (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know (29478 Views)

Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / Random Photos Of Some Beautifully Decorated Areas In Lagos / 10 Random Facts About Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
[b]2012:GhanaAnd NigeriaTopOnline Fraud List.
Africahas emerged as the number one continent identified for online fraud during the year 2012, according to iovation, a US company that protects online businesses from fraud and abuse.
Ina report released February 21, 2013, iovation’s software found thatAfricahad the highest rate of online fraud when compared to all other continents with highest percentages from Nigeria andGhana.
Accordingly “seven percent of all transactions conducted were fraudulent,” said iovation.
Africawas followed by Asia (5% of all transactions fraudulent), South America (4% fraudulent), Europe (2% fraudulent) and North America (1% fraudulent).
Last year January 31, 2012, the company rankedGhanaahead of Nigeriainthetoponline fraud transactions list worldwide. It later indicated that most activities of cyber crime are conducted at 1:00am local time (5pm Pacific Standard Time)inGhanaevery dayinthe year 2011.
According to iovation, the majority of fraudulent transactions originating fromAfricatargeted “online dating and retail websites”.
It added that the continent’stopoffenses included credit card fraud, identity theft, profile misrepresentation, and online scams and solicitations
“While fraud origins are regionally diverse, these geographies were unifiedinthe kinds of fraud cybercriminals attempted,” said Scott Waddell, Chief Technology Officer at iovation.
Billions of online transactions processed with the company’s device, ReputationManager 360, were analyzed for geographic trends.
iovation says many of the fraudsters attempted to “mask their true location” and bypass fraud prevention processes by using web proxies. [/b]

www.ghanabusinessnews.com/2012/02/02/ghana-beats-nigeria-to-top-online-fraud-transactions-list-worldwide//">http://ghanabusinessnews1.ginwiz.com/lnk000/=www.ghanabusinessnews.com/2012/02/02/ghana-beats-nigeria-to-top-online-fraud-transactions-list-worldwide//

as usual they can only top us when it comes to scam,they have been topping us since 2011 grin charlies leading the way in 4.1.9 grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Lovexme(m): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Well, some people are just incorrigible. Lemme go join those trying to get a better life by doing something productive. Life's too short to waste on pointless arguments.

Peace y'all smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
As in... I am already tired just reading all the ish. These ppl really have energy and time

LOL. I don't have such time to waste reading craps from page 0. I was going through this section, I saw your name, popped to greet my favourite ghanaian lady after seeing your name, that was when I saw the fights on the last page. It's utter fuckery fighting this "ghana vs nigeria" fights. It makes no sense to me.

We're brothers. We should be planning on how to develop africa and free ourselves from the problems that have hindered africa/our countris.. Our countries aint perfect. From the various news littered Over this thread, it shows nigeria and ghana have a long way to go. We've many hurdles to scale through. As a proud Nigerian, I love ghanaians. I love their women, I love sarkodie, R2beess. 4x4, VIP, I love you guys whether the feeling is mutual or not. I pray that both county progresses. This beef is childish. We should be fighting our leaders and force them to get our countries where it ought to be, not fighting like ídiots all the fùcking time over nonsense and trivial issues.

Lemme keep watching the frivolities exhibited by these jobless lots grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Royal Pearl Hag....
Tell that to ur broke bf...

Obrafour..
The ghanian fool..
Did i ever quote u.. undecided
or are U hallucinating..
Gbaragbara:

Ole buruku go chop amala and gbegri grin

see dis mgbati mgbati eeediot grin

awon agbalagba

Olorinlabooruku..
Go n see a Priest or A Neurosurgeon..
Ure brain must be giving off putrid gases due to impoverishment..
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Lord Nigellus, do take things easy please!!!

I'm very much sure,some charcoal pigmented fellow from the Volta region of Western Africa is gonna commit suicide for what you just posted gringrin

as u can clearly see one banku charcant is busy barking like a dog right now grin we have driven him totally crazy grin
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
This site is getting useless everyday

Imagine people writing inconsequential posts everyday that won't add or subtract anything in their lives
Some have spent half their working hours here just to fill up a thread that won't booster your country's economy

Nigerians and Ghanaians........smh for joblessness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
Brothers Tilaja...
We are not charcoals
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Gbaragbara: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
collynzo2: These Gaynaians and their issues, they always want to be heard. How did this thread become about Gayna? I ask again. They open a thread that is supposedly for Ghanaians, but all they talk about is Nigeria, a Nigerian opened a thread to write some of her perceived facts about Nigeria, the same Gaynaians have turned it around. Can't you fools just stay off?
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap collynzo2 goat ewu dabodabo utter nonsense. you are one of those always provoking Ghanaians on this forum, and you have the gut to talk rubbish when they respond in even bigger measure. stop talking rubbish, eediot.

I don't think any Ghanaian will go out of his or her way to provoke or insult anyone. I personally don't know how the insults started on this thread, but I have seen countless times threads that don't even relate to Ghana provoking negative comments about Ghana. Let me give you an example, yesterday they posted a thread on the fp about nigeria getting a seat on the UN security council. From nowhere one ediot called adamskuty or whatever wrote where is Ghana and why was Ghana not selected -some pure rubbish. now if a Ghanaian responds, what do you think likely to happen. The problem is from you and your MUMU brethren. Me I won't start insulting anyone, but if you start I will not only respond but respond pressed down and flowing over grin trust me to do that and not even the MODs can stop me. if the MODs do their properly all these nonsense will not continue because I will not see those offensive comments in the ifrst place to warrant a response,huh?

hahahahaha fuckeduppedness grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour:

WTF! You obviously have me confused with someone else. I don't appreciate you describing me as such..... *If you don't hear from me, I have been Banned!*

Calm down jor. You write like ghkwame. I might be wrong but I have this gut feeling you're ghkwame. Your ways of writing "E" as "3" are the same. You're him jor. Anyway, I'm not stopping you, continue the beef, you don't have to get your panties in a bunch. I made a friendly post, nothing else wink
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
Silence Is The Best Answer For The gathering Of fools..
Whoever quotes me..
Ogun & Iku wipe Out their Generation this night..
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by RoyalPearl(f): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
collynzo2: These Gaynaians and their issues, they always want to be heard. How did this thread become about Gayna? I ask again. They open a thread that is supposedly for Ghanaians, but all they talk about is Nigeria, a Nigerian opened a thread to write some of her perceived facts about Nigeria, the same Gaynaians have turned it around. Can't you fools just stay off?
The thing is a lot of us follow Onila, and she made some comments about Ghana and then someone responded and that's when it all started. This thread should have stayed about Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by ElementG(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
This Maheeda girl tire me ooo

MORE N.AKED: Maheeda Almost N.ude - Shows Off Bum (PHOTO)

http://ojoisaac..com/
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by collynzo2(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
President Mahama pleads with Gaynaians to stop calling him a fool. PMSL!
“If you want to criticize the president, do so, but it makes it easier for the president to ingest your criticism if you don’t say the president is ‘aboa’ or ‘kwasia’ meaning animal or fool. Criticize politely and civilly”.
http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=286426
Here is what Gaynaians said after his plea.
Disrespect has become a commom arena for most Ghanaians. No shame and such an disgrace to the international community!

Re: Stop calling me a fool - Mahama Author: Fred, London Posted: 2013-09-20 06:57:10
If you take foolish decisions you are described as a fool and since you 'won' the election all your actions speaks volumes that you are a fool.

Author: Alex Posted: 2013-09-20 08:20:14
This president is a fool. What is his priority?

Author: peace Posted: 2013-09-20 08:41:19
someone kill this stupid mahama

Author: abena Posted: 2013-09-20 10:51:52
Mahama is a fool until he is able to prove otherwise
http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=286426&mode=comments
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
Gbaragbara:
h?
cex[/url]

ria paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa roforofo chei wha

yooo waaah! I didn't even see this one,time to maul u specially,loud mouthed pugnicious stroppy bellergerant basenji,injudiciously showing me how dementia has crippled his coconut brain grin moda'fvcker,21million out of 24 million ghanains has no toilets,the jungles filled with h0rny gay ape is a curse,a malformity grin

warthog faced black,charcoal,pot nose,wide nostril ape,red neck,one eye mushie eating apes that loves raping frog! Go buy ur generator,i hear they are giving interest loan for purchase of generator in ur small village grin daaaaamn,africa's 4th dirtiest jungle grin grin
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Gbaragbara: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
Adamskuty: as u can clearly see one banku charcant is busy barking like a dog right now grin we have driven him totally crazy grin
evil scvmbag.

disgusting piece of sh1t. I blame whatever disgusting piece of trash that opened its legs to give birth to a cockroach like you shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
joeydozzy: This site is getting useless everyday

Imagine people writing inconsequential posts everyday that won't add or subtract anything in their lives
Some have spent half their working hours here just to fill up a thread that won't booster your country's economy

Nigerians and Ghanaians........smh for joblessness

True story.. Jobless móronic lots. After this fights, their bank account won't be credited with any dime. People get time I swear. Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by collynzo2(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

Calm down jor. You write like ghkwame. I might be wrong but I have this gut feeling you're ghkwame. Your ways of writing "E" as "3" are the same. You're him jor. Anyway, I'm not stopping you, continue the beef, you don't have to get your panties in a bunch. I made a friendly post, nothing else wink
The guy's is definitely GH Kwame, you don't need to apologise. You aren't the only one who noticed. It's only a matter of time before he gets ashamed of this particular handle and reincarnates again. Nigerians do not fall for such poor scams, we are to smart for it.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
collynzo2: President Mahama pleads with Gaynaians to stop calling him a fool. PMSL!
“If you want to criticize the president, do so, but it makes it easier for the president to ingest your criticism if you don’t say the president is ‘aboa’ or ‘kwasia’ meaning animal or fool. Criticize politely and civilly”.
http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=286426
Here is what Gaynaians said after his plea.

http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=286426&mode=comments
GRRRRRR HAHHAHAHAH! THE FORBIDDEN KINGDOM grin grin grin

that sh!!!?t hole isn't even in ethiopia's league,somalia is paradise compared to that jungle

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:
. I am not who you think I am. Na you born me?
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

oh! So after touching my ballz with that Post and me professing love for it, you turn round and write this ish? *let me run and modify it*
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by collynzo2(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
Gayna is a country where influential people summon others to a shrine instead of sueing to a court.
What a primitive nation!
http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=288243

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
collynzo2: The guy's is definitely GH Kwame, you don't need to apologise. You aren't the only one who noticed. It's only a matter of time before he gets ashamed of this particular handle and reincarnates again. Nigerians do not fall for such poor scams, we are to smart for it.

Of course I know he's ghkwame. I've seen his posts and other handles long enough to know he's the guy. I aint got no problem with him, he's my friend and I only apologised cos I don't want to start any ruckus withhim
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
Gbaragbara: evil scvmbag.

disgusting piece of sh1t. I blame whatever disgusting piece of trash that opened its legs to give birth to a cockroach like you shocked cool
u are no match for me charcant,i see ur lines,daaamn so lame grin oyaa let's go there,time for ur lesson grin

u banku eating gayrat grin slug slimed sack of rat guts in cat vomit... A cheesy scab picked pimple squeezing finger bandage.,nigga i know the truth hurts grin,u are terribly undernourished,measles infected swine with small red spots that cover ur whole body down to ur expired,patched,maggot filled anus... grin daaamn,ur dad really destroyed that place..charlie grin grin grin #i.pee.in.ur.mouth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

Of course I know he's ghkwame. I've seen his posts and other handles long enough to know he's the guy. I aint got no problem with him, he's my friend and I only apologised cos I don't want to start any ruckus withhim
I am not him. I wash my hands off this ish.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour: oh! So after touching my ballz with that Post and me professing love for it, you turn round and write this ish? *let me run and modify it*

Lwkmd. Ghkwame, you can edit it all you want but I'll stand with what I said. It's my personal opinion. I love me some ghanian people. I love their women. I admire royal pearl and her beauty and maturedness on the BBA thread. No amount of diss or hatred will make me hate you or ghanaians. That's petty. I know you're ghkawme, you can deny all you want but I'll stick to guts tongue wink

I come in peace though wink
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by collynzo2(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
A Gaynaian man improsoned in the UK for fondlîng women in a bus. This man gets up every morning and hops on a bus with one thing in mind, to fondlè a woman during the rush. He even masturbatès right there in the bus after the action. What a disgrace
http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=289006

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
collynzo2: Gayna is a country where influential people summon others to a shrine instead of sueing to a court.
What a primitive nation!
http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=288243
hmmmm! Omg,i weep for gayna sad
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
collynzo2: A Gaynaian man improsoned in the UK for handling women in a bus. This man gets up every morning and hops on a bus with one thing in mind, to handle a woman during the rush. He even masturbatès right there in the bus after the action. What a disgrace
http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=289006
ppppu hahhahahahah! grin what of emelia robbery that was deported for stealing jewerries ? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour: I am not him. I wash my hands off this ish.

Ok then, I think and know you're him, but if you say you're not, then I'll take your words for it but in my heart, I won't believe you sha tongue

PS: your edited comment to my posts doesn't a change a thing cos my posts still stands. I meant all those things I said
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by collynzo2(m): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
Gaynaian President Mahama visited the US and thought it wise to pose in front of CNN's logo and take pictures so that he can boast to his friends on his return home. This is a President we are talking about.
[img]http://74.54.19.227/GHP/img/pics/97709737.295.jpg[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lol. What a way to spend my free day grin

*follows thread* grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32)

Top 7 Things That Consume Nigerians’ Money Most / Something Is Generally Wrong With Nigerians!!! / 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.