Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. (29759 Views)

People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) / 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In The Same Room With Girls In Universities Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Dyoungstar: 12:23am On Feb 10, 2015
[b]
I was moved to write about this topic because I noticed that guys always engage in all or most of these things when they gather together.

Note: everything I write here is my personal observation or experience.

1. DRINKING AND SMOKING: Guys always gather in different places at different times to participate in either drinking or smoking. Smoking and drinking has over the years been a unifying factor which brings guys together, whether they know each other before or not.

2. WOMANIZING: Guys always gather to discuss about women they just met or had had dealings with. What drives me crazy is how they analyze the women anatomy, the dissecting and how good or bad the girl is.

I was seated somewhere some days back and a guy was narrating how he fvcked a girl till she fell from the bed, he had to jump and fall on her on the floor to continue his exercise; and it was even better on the floor than the bed.

I had to laugh at that silly statement.

3. CHURCH: Most guys when they gather, do so to discuss either a church were there are babes to go scavenge or how powerful or fake the pastor is, they'll tell you all the churches in the state and their names respectively; also tell you the names of the pastors there and how much each church makes in a service.

4. FOOTBALL: These days it's hard to see a guy who doesn't belong to a club either in the premier league, laliga, bundesliga, serieA etc.

They'll mention the names of all the players, the year they were born, the place if their birth, the hospital of birth, the doctor that delivered them, when they first started school and dropped out then started kicking ball (reason why some of them are not in school hoping to be successful without working), the name of the field they first played ball, the name of the ball they first kicked.

What pains me most is that they will start analyzing their weekly salaries, the foolish ones will start comparing CR7's salary to that of Rooney, some will argue the best club and when an arsenal fan says a word he will be asked to shut up that in 9 years he has not seen trophy.

To say the least, when you ask most of these guys "What's your club?" What you'll hear is "I be Barcelona fans"

5. POLITICS: They will tell you that Buhari must win else there will be trouble in the country, others will say Goodluck is clueless therefore he must rule (they think clueless means experienced). They'll argue and at the end fight over Buhari and Goodluck yet they've not collected their PVC.

6. BUSINESS: YOU see some guys gather together, and you take an inch closer; you'll hear them discussing how to make money. They'll narrate how Goodluck stole money and there's no more money in the country.

7. GAMBLING: The worst of all is that most guys gather to gamble, they'll go suffer and get small money; instead of saving, they'll go to gamble believing they'll hit it hard one day, while everyday they are spending hopelessly.

8. EVIL: Some guys are just too good in plotting evil, and most times you see these kind of guys under tress and in uncompleted buildings.

If you have any other idea you can add in.

My advise: guys use your time wisely mostly those that admires every flashy car that passes the street, yet everyday all they do is sit under tree shades and count girls and cars that've passed for that day and at the end they'll go to Mama Nkechi canteen to eat on credit. [/b]

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:33am On Feb 10, 2015
And you being a guy, from all those things you mentioned, where do we place you?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 10, 2015
They discuss how dirty or cheap or classless a girl is 70% of the time.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 10, 2015
The talkin about women part is soo annoying,so utterly disrespectful...

Real men seldom talk about women.

But the dumb goons wit empty heads will rather talk abt a girl who fell from d bed...Mshew

Btw,y will a girl fall from the bed I smell lies just to spice up his story.

angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Mynd44: 4:20am On Feb 10, 2015
I dont know about the OP but my friends and I talk mpre about international politics and macro-economy. occasionally movies and a whole lot of bookish/nerdish jargons

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 10, 2015
Mynd44:
I dont know about the OP but my friends and I talk mpre about international politics and macro-economy. occasionally movies and a whole lot of bookish/nerdish jargons
undecided

You and your friends are nerds. grin

Ayamlaykorn

7 Likes

Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Mynd44: 8:19am On Feb 10, 2015
laykorn:

undecided

Ayamlaykorn
You'd be surprised at who you call nerds

2 Likes

Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2015
laykorn:

undecided

Ayamlaykorn
You beat me to this, Mynd is a confirmed NERD.....

4 Likes

Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by adrainuche(m): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
Yansh Discussion!!! angry grin
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by zonax(m): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
K
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by kekakuz(m): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
[size=20pt] you just can't generalise it by saying guyz
yes we talk football and I'll rather do that than discus Nigerian film and fashion police

yes we drink please give me a break if you think those that drink don't work,where will they get money to drink tomorrow.. man must relax na.

I have a functioning peenis,I don't know what you expect me to do with it mannanize?
you have a strong point here though because we guy spend time talking about the woman anatomy but cant talk about ourselves. girls show each other their parts and talk. try to show a guy your ddick he's gon be like "hew that's gay"

gambling. well I really don't get your point here. gambling is for matured mind and I do it at will.
for your mind you are a hard working guy and you want to save your money in the bank while the banker will remove you 1million to bet on Chelsea vs QPR. Chelsea wins and he gets 1.2 million. he returns your 1 million and keeps 200k
that's a classic case of monkey dey work baboon dey chop

I can go on and on. guyz will be guyz and if we do these things you say dosnt mean we are not focused in life or achieve our destiny .
[/size]

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by usernamez: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Stomach Infrastructurers (Mogbo moya) :- This set of pipo are mostly jobless ones that are either in same street,area or close/next streets to one another.They usually gathered wen dey hear dat there is one mama taye's naming ceremony or grandpa kehinde's burial or when dey heard one political party av campaign in town nd dey are surely going to distribute rice,oil or money...

Yu see dem gathered together @ one carpenter, mechanic or furga shop to talk on how d party/campaign is going to b bubble, d likes of musian dat are coming nd of course hw food is going to b surplus there.

After the show(days later) yu see dem gathered again to discuss dia ordeals at d party...

3 Likes

Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
They discuss about ladies a lot especially those they have bleeped!
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nikapetrelli(f): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
I was here,Registered
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Burger01(m): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
OK. Noted. Let's have counter thread for ladies. Ishilove, over to you..
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Optional2(f): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Na true oooooo

Guys

Na only God go save us girls 4 una hand
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by chichriso: 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
No 2
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Sunnycliff(m): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Op! Are u nt guilty of these? Guilty or not Guilty?
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by kodded(m): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hmmmmm that is why we are call guys
Abi u want us to be discusing about the latest Gucci bag in town ?undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by AmakaDNB(f): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
k
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by elitejosef: 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
I CAN'T LAUGH ALONE! A plane was about to
crash
and there were only four parachutes in the plane.
Meanwhile there were five people in the plane. The
first person was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said:
I'm
the best footballer, I can't die now". So he took
one
parachute and left. The second who was Aliko
Dangote said: "I'm the richest man in Africa and
I'm
too young to die". So he took the second
parachute
and left. The third was MUHAMMADU BUHARI and
he
said: " I'm an APC flag bearer so I
can't die now, I need to win JONAH ". So he took
one and left. Then it was left with JONATHAN and
a
little school girl. JONATHAN said to the little girl"
take
the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you". The little
girl replied no need for that "there are two
parachutes left. JONATHAN asked her: "How
come?"
The little girl replied: Buhari took my
school bag" thinking it was a parachute.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Donpoker9(m): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
m
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Ilekeh(f): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Who cares?
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by raziboi(m): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
[size=20pt] CAPITAL NONSENSE[/size]
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Men
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Youngandactive: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
guys shun violence when they gather
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by chelseabmw(m): 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Womanising and football should top the list grin

Anyway I spend more time gisting/discussing about soccer and money

This is 2015, no time for for unnecessary gist

Money/investment/football/business is my kind of discussion, no time for nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Beennkumar(m): 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
grin
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by yemicoal(m): 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Money, Money, Money. That's how we roll. fvck hoes angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? / 6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life / Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.