Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

What I Need To Know About Stock Exchange... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What I Need To Know About Stock Exchange... (1060 Views)

Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange / Dangote Sacked As Nigerian Stock Exchange Boss / How To Trade Online On Nigeria Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Need To Know About Stock Exchange... by fflamingo(m): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2013
Good day fellow nairalanders , I actually find it necessary to know what STOCK EXCHANGE. Is all about.
I don't have any pre formal knowledge of stock bond debenture (except d little we were taught in commerce).
IS it a Game plan?
IS it a matured gamble ?
Does one need any prerequisite for been involved...
How is it done?
............ I understand that most world billionaire do stock exchange and do well , pls try to elaborate ,you could save a thirsty soul.
Re: What I Need To Know About Stock Exchange... by FINMGR: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2013
send me your email, to get a free E book on the Stock Exchange
Re: What I Need To Know About Stock Exchange... by fflamingo(m): 12:26am On Oct 09, 2013
Oh that's would be kinda nice of you SIR.....
Here is it :obaonibuore23@gmail.com.
Would be looking forward from you ...
Once again am indeed grateful
Re: What I Need To Know About Stock Exchange... by christieneijeom: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2013
Pls me too will like to know how it works. Email Babyeddy2000@yahoo.com
Re: What I Need To Know About Stock Exchange... by manie(m): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2013
christieneijeom: Pls me too will like to know how it works. Email Babyeddy2000@yahoo.com

http://www.jarushub.com/functions-of-the-stock-exchange/

This may educate you about the functions of the stock exchange.
Re: What I Need To Know About Stock Exchange... by manie(m): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2013
http://www.jarushub.com/the-nigeria-stock-exchange-an-overview/

This will give you an overview of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Re: What I Need To Know About Stock Exchange... by farellstone: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2013
FINMGR: send me your email, to get a free E book on the Stock Exchange
plz send me the E-book too ajayibabatunde888@gmail.com
Re: What I Need To Know About Stock Exchange... by stockbull(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
"nigerian stock exchange market pick alert" search for this thread/topic and people are out their willing to help
Re: What I Need To Know About Stock Exchange... by FINMGR: 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
All you guys that requested for the E book. Pls check your box and welcome to the world of STOCK EXCHANGE
Re: What I Need To Know About Stock Exchange... by fflamingo(m): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
I show appreciation Sir and ma who had sacrifice their time in enlighten me...you had in one way impacted my career life
Re: What I Need To Know About Stock Exchange... by Amics(m): 8:11am On Oct 14, 2013
FINMGR: send me your email, to get a free E book on the Stock Exchange

Pls send me the ebook too.

Thankz.
Re: What I Need To Know About Stock Exchange... by b4billgate: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2013
Oil and Gas investment has been hot cake for everyone but is only to those that has the information to do it,
so wait no more to be inform and thus be successful.

All yo need to know about oil and gas

How to make millions from product supplies and local purchase order(LPOs),
transactions and deals, marketing and trading, filling stations, importation of petroleum products and rendring support services..
-How to practically use LPOs to get supplies on credit with samples to use for the job
-How to use quotation profitably to close a supply sales with sample letter to use
-A complete sample letter of introduction to become a sales representative of a company(yours)
-How to use quotation to gain entry into a new or saturated market.
-How to setup, register, manage or partner with filling stations to make money.
-How to become oil deal facilitator/agent and make millions from deal without spending a kobo.
-How to get finance and loans for oil and gas business
-How to start without cash, get LPOs, supplies and big ticket deals and manymore.
-How to qualify for loan facility from the bank
-How to get loans for oil business without collateral

all these and many more in just in your inbox

Information makes the rich richer and the poor richer as well..

To get it

k n a a t 2012 at g m a i l dot c o m...... send "OIL AND GAS"
Re: What I Need To Know About Stock Exchange... by b4billgate: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2013
Why is online biz facing challenges that makes us think of changing our mind set to other businesses....
These challenges is due to how this information is given to us, i mean half of the biz strategies are given then we think we can go ahead and at the end we end up losing huge amount of money......

Now me and the company(kashbell International) is now ready to give the solutions to everyone.....
As our motto speaks and we follow it..(Creating hopes for the society)

Now,get the solutions for online business by knowing the secrets behind them, in form of ebooks,step by step presentations,videos and cds
-Affiliate Marketing
-Information Marketing
-List Building
-Product creating
-Innovative Product Ideas
-Website design
-Copywriting secrets
-48bright ideas that can turn you as an online business person into wealth
-101marketing strategies
-how to sell to any one over the phone
-How to make real cash in GSM BIZ
-How to print and sell recharge cards
-How to activate and sell fast, cheap and reliable G.S.M mobile internet connections easily anywhere in Nigeria
and many more
just SEnd "free business Solutions" to knaat2012@gmail.com
Re: What I Need To Know About Stock Exchange... by emmadeking(m): 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
pls send me d e-book. Emmadeking@gmail.com tnks alot
Re: What I Need To Know About Stock Exchange... by eguityjustice(m): 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
pls send me the ebook. solo4u2004@yahoo.com thanks
Re: What I Need To Know About Stock Exchange... by Alexchoce: 11:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
pls send me d e book 2.
alexchoce@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Use The Money For???? / Difference Between Investment Bank(financial Instituion) And Commercial Bank / MMM Participant PH Admidst Panic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.