Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

X - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / X (611 Views)

An Opportunity To Study In South Africa With Free Tuition Fee!!! / Free Admission Processing For Uk Colleges/universities / Cheap, Affordable Tuition Fee Universities In Ukraine & Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

X by Edubridge: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
x
Re: X by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
Pls i need your help on this. My brother has a bsc in agriculture with a CGPA of 3.15 and intends to go for another bachelor degree, in psychology. Is there any top school in the uk he can gain admission to directly, without having to go through the foundation or A'Level stuff. We contacted UCL, KCL and Cambridge but they claim its not enough
Re: X by Edubridge: 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hi Harbioollah, can you send us his academic qualification via email attachment so we can take a look at it and see if any of the colleges and universities we work with can offer him admission on his desired course choice.
Email us on: info@educationalbridge.com
Re: X by Richiez(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Next time, use the educational services forum
Re: X by Edubridge: 11:38am On Nov 11, 2013
Richez, pls can you send me link to educational services forum i can post. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking To Study Abroad? Why Not Chose University Of Derby / J.a.m.b / For Those That Score Below 180 In Their Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.