Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Arsene Wenger & Aaron Ramsey Win Manager And Player Awards For September 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsene Wenger & Aaron Ramsey Win Manager And Player Awards For September 2013 (1113 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Which football club and player do you hate most? / Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsene Wenger & Aaron Ramsey Win Manager And Player Awards For September 2013 by dotcomnamename: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
I just 1-2 tell them that West Brom asked me to pass this news 4-1 reason near Man City backyard that: Arsene Wenger and Aaron Ramsey have won the Barclays Manager and Player of the Month awards for September 2013.

Congrats to Baba Ijebu and son Aaron Ramsey

I no refer to anybody O! -LOL-

REAL NEWS:

Arsenal have been honoured for their impressive start to the new campaign with the Barclays monthly awards for September being given to manager Arsene Wenger and midfielder Aaron Ramsey.
Ramsey has won the Barclays Player of the Month for the first time after producing some of the best football of his career. The 22-year-old scored four goals in four matches, including two in the win over Sunderland and the winner in the 2-1 victory over Swansea City.
The Wales international has played a key role as Arsenal moved to the top of the Barclays Premier League table, Wenger leading his side to victory in all four of the matches they played, including the home win over north London rivals Tottenham Hotspur at the Emirates Stadium. Wenger has now won the Manager of the Month award 13 times.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2013-14/oct/arsene-wenger-aaron-ramsey-win-barclays-september-awards.html

Re: Arsene Wenger & Aaron Ramsey Win Manager And Player Awards For September 2013 by MAYOWAAK: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
No wonder most Chelsea and Man U fans are quiet today hahaha

1 Like

Re: Arsene Wenger & Aaron Ramsey Win Manager And Player Awards For September 2013 by gistextra(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Arsene Wenger & Aaron Ramsey Win Manager And Player Awards For September 2013 by Fkforyou(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Up Gunners...! by the way I hope say ramsey no get injury from our last match?

(1) (Reply)

CHECK UR LATEST FOOTBALL GOSSIPS HERE / Greatest Ever Quotes On Lionel Messi / Thierry Henry: Best Striker In English Premiership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.