Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City (40408 Views)

Stoke City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 7th November 2015 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 / History Behind Arsenal Aaron Ramsey Goal Scoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by lawyer(m): 1:03am On Feb 28, 2010

The tackle by Stoke City's Ryan Shawcross on Aaron Ramsey was so bad that it was reminiscent of Eduardo's Horrendous leg tackle 2 years ago.

It was really bad that Sky Sports refused to replay the incident and no Youtube Video is permitted to broadcast it. Just looking at it, you expect him to be out for a year plus.

Whether its an Arsenal Player or Manutd Player or Chelsea star, these acts should be condemned because it rubs the fans off the entertainment value of the sport and decreases the potential of any budding player. The fact that most of the players in the Arsenal and Stoke City camps were crying shows that this crosses boundaries of just supporting a particular club and wishing that player the worst.

I wish Ramsey soonest Recovery and hope we dont witness another premiership star go through this kind of thing before the end of the season.

Imagine if this was Rooney or Drogba! The powers that be in FIFA will go ballistic. Just look at his Bent Foot!!! undecided
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by dominique(f): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2010
oh ma gosh shocked shocked shocked
i can never get over that visual. showcross should be banned till season end.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Emfash(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2010
Another view-a horrendous injury!!!-Get well soon RAMBO

Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by akinalabi(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2010
Biscuit bones
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by tayoccu(m): 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2010
I said it you're a sadist
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by allboyz(m): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2010
plz i hate to see that pix again. . .fell like vomiting. . . Get well soon baby!
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by yousouph(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2010
Imagine someone saying biscuit bone undecided
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by gentysho(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2010
akinalabi:

Biscuit bones
You are the devil himself, you are evil for saying that!
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by akinalabi(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2010
gentysho:

You are the devil himself, you are evil for saying that!

Lol. . . Leg break no be new thing jo. He wont be the last so brace up for the next.

Spare us.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by edoyad(m): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2010
@akinlabi your father's head is made of biscuit bone you barsterd that's why he doesn't know He's actually your uncle. There, just another insult so get over it cos more people will receive insults over time.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by dayokanu(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2010
@akinlabi your father's head is made of biscuit bone you barsterd that's why he doesn't know He's actually your uncle. There, just another insult so get over it cos more people will receive insults over time.

Sharap.

You sef dey abuse person See your head as e be like palmwine gourd. Make I catch you on the way to Kagoro and I would sacrifice you to the gods of the mountain. Shior
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by edoyad(m): 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2010
You spineless dck headed, pin stripped summerian donkey mistaken for midget zebra; hope you know a bayern player is dying soon ?
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by bgees(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
it's all part of the game. If Ramsey didn't want to have his legs broken , he should have thought twice about becoming a footballer.

Let's just hope he has a smooth and steady recovery .
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by akinalabi(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2010
edoyad:

Thanks.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by dayokanu(m): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2010
You spineless dck headed, pin stripped summerian donkey mistaken for midget zebra; hope you know a bayern player is dying soon ?

Ok I didnt know anyone is dying soon aside from your remaining brain cells.

Thanks for the information. though.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by jalether(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2010
dayokanu:

Ok I didnt know anyone is dying soon aside from your remaining[b] brain cells[/b].

Thanks for the information.  though.

Does he have a brain in the 1st place undecided grin
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by dayokanu(m): 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2010
^^Thats the key question and I am sure you would know better since you have been with him more in the bedroom

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by edoyad(m): 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2010
^why don't you and your honey bunny just kiss and make up eh ? All these cat and mouse games won't get you guys anywhere. Can't wait to see susan-jalether weds dayo-olofofo-kanu on a wedding cake
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by dayokanu(m): 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2010
Dont you think he needs to get a divorce from Edo- Dan iska-yad before he can marry you all over again?
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by galatico(m): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2010
That guy Shaw whatever is a muderer!!!
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by otondo55: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2010
If i were you, i wouldnt say that.

it wasnt intentional.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Princek12(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2010
lawyer:

The tackle by Stoke City's Ryan Shawcross on Aaron Ramsey was so bad that it was reminiscent of Eduardo's Horrendous leg tackle 2 years ago.

It was really bad that Sky Sports refused to replay the incident and [b]no Youtube Video is permitted to broadcast i[/b]t. Just looking at it, you expect him to be out for a year plus.

Whether its an Arsenal Player or Manutd Player or Chelsea star, these acts should be condemned because it rubs the fans off the entertainment value of the sport and decreases the potential of any budding player. The fact that most of the players in the Arsenal and Stoke City camps were crying shows that this crosses boundaries of just supporting a particular club and wishing that player the worst.

I wish Ramsey soonest Recovery and hope we dont witness another premiership star go through this kind of thing before the end of the season.

Imagine if this was Rooney or Drogba! The powers that be in FIFA will go ballistic. Just look at his Bent Foot!!! undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WoL2PwOBuE
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by konami001: 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2010
E belike footballer occupational hazards better pass pilot or car drivers own oooo, how una see am
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by DoubleN(m): 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2010
Damn!That looks very painful. cry cry
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by snowdrops(m): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2010
Can lightening strike twice?
Why are the gunners always the victims
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by modash(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2010
omo, nawao
i jst hope de guy can recover in time
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by calabaman(m): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2010
chei.This is s.i.c.k
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Farm1: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2010
A thorough look on one of the pictures posted above suggests that Aaron's leg was already broken before he collided with Shawcross.

The tackle was a 50/50 - if Aaron's leg wasnt broken, I'm sure the referee wont have awarded any card. I feel for both of them - Aaron for the pains of a broken leg and Shawcross for the emotional trauma he is facing (even though it seems it wasnt actually responsible)
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by Pennywise(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2010
Not a football enthusiast, never been. Human bone breaking so easily in a football tackle calls for investigation into possible steroid abuse. Yep. Anyone is free to quote me.
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by kollysnut(m): 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2010
him career don spoil, na y i no like football, i prefer indoors games( fuc*)
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by akinalabi(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2010
Farm+:

The tackle was a 50/50 - if Aaron's leg wasnt broken, I'm sure the referee wont have awarded any card. I feel for both of them - Aaron for the pains of a broken leg and Shawcross for the emotional trauma he is facing (even though it seems it wasnt actually responsible)

Another person has given an unbiased opinion.

@ Farm+

Get rerady to be hammered by the "Lynch Shawcross" crusaders
Re: Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City by eyoniggar(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2010
The second photo was photoshopped. People dnt be fooled
The first one was the original photo that was actually captured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved / Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 / UEFA Europa League Round Of 16 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.