Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number (58536 Views)

Authorisation To Cover Your Plate Number / Check Out This Weird Plate Number / New Plate Number And Driver's License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by Jcob(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
Number Plate has been produced
by FRSC but yet to be assigned to
any vehicle

1 Like

Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by jude33084(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
yeddy99: mine showing INVALID.
was registered by a road safety officer on my behalf.the site must be suffering from amnesia.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmmm! They want to faint me with HBP grin
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by timmy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mine says

Number Plate has been produced by FRSC but yet to be assigned to any vehicle

Should i be worried?
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by jude33084(m): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
timmy: Mine says

Should i be worried?

Nope! The worried category where I belong for now; Wrong/ Invalid plate number sad
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by Doyin4real(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
I checked mine and it is correct. It say produced by frsc and assigned to ......... Car. Which is very correct.
If u want to try ur own, don't put space in between the letters and the numbers.
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by jude33084(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
I took it to Chevron at Lekki, guess what? all the numbers we entered showed invalid cheesy grin

Men with Range/Land Rovers dey vex cheesy

One just call police immediately for who do am for am sad
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by Revolva(m): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
i dont care.....i no get motor
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by puppy2k(m): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
OPE OOO !!!! MY OWN VALID DIE

SEE AM OOO

Number plate has been produced by FRSC and assigned to NA ONLY KNOW MY CAR MODEL FOR HERE on Jun 30 2012 12:00PM

B4 THE THING TELL ME SAY NA TOYOTA RAV 4 GET AM ..BEFORE I CON CROSS CHECK AM AGAIN COME PUT THE NUMBER WELL BEFORE THE SHOW COME OUT VERY PURE ...FRSC TRY THIS TIME. SHA
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by enigmang: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
jude33084: I took it to Chevron at Lekki, guess what? all the numbers we entered showed invalid cheesy grin

Men with Range/Land Rovers dey vex cheesy

One just call police immediately for who do am for am sad

Na 'Big' men dey cut corner pass....

I am sure they all gave it to someone to get it done for them.. Serves them right

1 Like

Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by enigmang: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
lomomike:
Sir, not many people do that "www" thing o! Most Middle aged - Elderly people are not into www. Instead they listen to radio, watch tv, read newspapers, see posters and one on one interaction with FRSC staffs & marshals (I doubt if most FRSC staff/ marshal are even aware of this latest development). Even those who are willing to "www", how will they just "www" when the Internet service providers dish out poor service yet consumers are charged crazy bills? How will they also "www" they never got prior information on this new development.
Publicity is poor, FRSC and other governmental organization/agencies and establishment don't usually publicize any new thing that they undertake. They need to step up their publicity games and stop taking unsuspecting/innocent public unawares.

The fact that you haven't seen or read about it doesn't mean it isn't publicised...
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by ekkywolex(m): 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
Number plate assigned to Toyota corolla on nov 30 2012, but My car is Camry.
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by Uglyduckling: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
yuzedo: i did mine. it say waow cheif sweetus dis numba plate is urs? shocked it have been assign to ur big rose roys limosine jip. ur a grate man cheif sweetus and very hansomed. i say tenk, dont mention. cool
Yuzedo's trolling posts always have a way of making each visit to nairaland worthwhile. This has to be the most hilarious for me in a while.
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by wogorparadise: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
jude33084: The Federal Road Safety has announced the website to check if the new number plate allocated to us is genuine or Fake

The site is www.nvisng.org cool

Open the site and click the top right corner " Verify Number Plate"

I just check mine but it shown Wrong number plate/Invalid

Is the site working fine or it is my plate number that is fake as shown on the website?

Please I need your Help on this.
wut the site says is if ur plate has been previousely assigned or its current statue
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by taharqa: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
jude33084:

I did it but it is the same result,.....when I called the guy that did it at their Ido office, he was even shouting on phone that I will be arrested for calling a genuine plate number invalid. I could not meet him today because of my job.

I will take a day off on Friday to visit him in his office because I will want to be arrested angry for finding out on FRSC website that the number plate issued to me is fake angry
grin grin grin..... That is d spirit, Bruv
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by Anniebissy(f): 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mine is successfully reg,bt na camry i reg,d tin con write say na napep i reg,wa ha la dey...........
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by iluvweed(m): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by Pattey(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
Dr Muzungu: Why would a federal institution have a web site with the ORG TLD_ and not, at least .NG or .ORG.NG?!?!?!

here is what a whois lookup gives:

Lolllll, a federal institution registering a domain through GODADDY, using an individual's name for it? Lol, come on, how do we know this is real and not yet another identity theft scheme?!

.ng/.org.ng ish apart, if they didn't register through Go Daddy, through which registrar should they have done it? The VIP users Melbourne IT that is under constant attacks? or through you? Just asking sir, no ulterior motives grin
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
Number Plate has been produced by FRSC but yet to be
assigned to any vehicle
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by OmolodMilkman93(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by arabambi: 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mine is valid and it brought out the car model. Good move, but can't it be modified to contain either the owners name or the chasis number. As it is it can be removed from one car to another of the same model
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by lastpage: 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
Dr Muzungu: Why would a federal institution have a web site with the ORG TLD_ and not, at least .NG or .ORG.NG?!?!?!

here is what a whois lookup gives:

Lolllll, a federal institution registering a domain through GODADDY, using an individual's name for it? Lol, come on, how do we know this is real and not yet another identity theft scheme?!

Can you imagine!
I guess these quacks at the helm of our affairs just call their friends and award contract to them (of-course at astronomical price, so that "there would be space for RETURNS"wink since there is money to be made.

How on earth does it happen that one faceless Olukunle Makinde is the domain admin to a Database that will contain very private and personal information of Nigerian car users?
These is really crazy, l tell you!

No wonder everyone gets easily scammed in Nigeria, ....Arze-fuckars everywhere angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by naylove(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
CRAZY THIEFING FRSC and VIO. the thing dey say INVALID /WRONG NUMBER PLATE.
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by sholatech(m): 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Maybe something wrong..but I guess not all plate numbers are on their database. Why did I say so?my three cars were aptly registered and of course in Lagos you will get autoreg sms once duly registered. But all 3 plate numbera typed PH the website returned as 'invalid'. For me, I feel the database is still 'work in progress'
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by lastpage: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
enigmang:

Na 'Big' men dey cut corner pass....

I am sure they all gave it to someone to get it done for them.. Serves them right

Sir,
There is nothing wrong in for example, giving a job to someone whose job it is to do it.

Say l give my car Reg to an FRSC Official to do, paid the approved price and "in addition" TIPPED the FRSC official for doing the running around for me (if l am not disposed for whatever reason).

What is wrong in that?

But l will add that the CRIMINALITY of some Nigerians in such positions (FRSC, COUNCIL MEN, VIO, LASMA, e.t.c) arises when they collect the "approved price money" and REFUSE to pay same to govt coffers but out of GREED, want to pocket everything and in so doing, operate an illegal racket.

It is such FRSC officials that needs to be EXPOSED AND PROSECUTED.

If not corruption, most of these things can be done ONLINE (You simply need to send by scan, valid I.D and other documentations and pay with your Credit Card).
But the thieving Govt officials prefer "face-to-face MANUAL style" so that they can forcefully demand for Egunje! shocked shocked

We will get there sha....... one day

LAstpage

1 Like

Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by Lawalemi(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
'Number Plate has been produced by FRSC but yet to be assigned to any vehicle'. Even after 6 months of using the number?
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by chris4gold(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
My two cars shown Invalid/Wrong Number Plate. This is serious...
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by bcy(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
just check plate number already on my car and the message: "
Number Plate has been produced by FRSC but yet to be assigned to any vehicle"
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by itsmayiela(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
mine is showing "Number plate has been assigned to ...... However, vehicle registration is yet to be completed"
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by bigiyaro(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
am waiting for the idiot that will temper with my car .why will i go to a government office, go through due process, and got my plate only for the same office to say my plate is fake. I dey wait.
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by offshoreking: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
Why my own number plate is saying this? ( Number plate has been produced by FRSC but yet to be assigned to any vehicle.) Someone should help explain this to me. Im using the number now, got it last month.
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by camcor(m): 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
My reads as "Number plate has been produced by FRSC and assigned to an owner but yet to be assigned to any vehicle".

How on earth will FRSC assign a number plate to an owner without identifying the vechicle? Does it mean that I can just walk into their offices and make payments for number plates without knowing my engine/chassis number? Our government is in a confused state and its getting worse day by day.
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
What's all this rubbish na?
Mine says "this number has been produced by frsc but yet to be assigned to any vehicle"

Oya experts comments o...... Sienna, femi, ikkenna and co...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 Best Cars Of The Year Awards In Nigeria / N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) / 7 Of The Over 1500 Cars Destroyed In Shooting ‘fast & Furious’ Films (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.