Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Pls Help,jobberman With Their Endless Job Vacancy Notice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help,jobberman With Their Endless Job Vacancy Notice (1818 Views)

Please Help!!! Jobberman Cv Review Changed My Name And Phone Number / Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. / Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help,jobberman With Their Endless Job Vacancy Notice by Kessyy2k4(m): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
pls i dont know how to unsubscribe for job vacancy notice from jobberman, i 've sent a number of complaint to the admin to deactivate my account ,but they keeps spamming me every 5hours, jobberman is fun of sending unexiting job vacancy, if you apply for such jobs, you have automatically provide an active links for the site admin, who can convinently access your mail anytime he want to. avoiding this,... never click on any active link sent to you by this site. try their main domain to apply any available job vacancy, i.e if at all you want to apply for a job. thanks your contribution will be highly welcome.
Re: Pls Help,jobberman With Their Endless Job Vacancy Notice by hammedkola(m): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
Thanks for the heads up
Re: Pls Help,jobberman With Their Endless Job Vacancy Notice by ednut1(m): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
I tire for dem, I reported dem to spam, dem still dey mail me yeye peeps

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Pay / Male And Female Factory Workers Urgently Needed In Alausa, Oregun, Lagos / Oando Is Recruiting In (3 Position)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.