Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail (5257 Views)

Please Help!!! Jobberman Cv Review Changed My Name And Phone Number / A Painful Lesson I Learnt From An Access Bank Interview For A Marketing Job / Pls Help,jobberman With Their Endless Job Vacancy Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by Kessyy2k4(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2012
Pls i dnt know if any dude on naira land have witness a secret code attached to any mail coming from jobbaman to your inbox, by the time you click on that link sent to, you have created a direct access link to e-mail. The jobbman admin can access your inbox direct via that link any time. This has been happening to me quite a long time before a finally find solution. Pls dont click on any active link sent you by this people, they are scammer. They notify an unexiting job vacancies. Pls if u have any experience, u can share. Thank u 4 ur time!
Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by Agbgift(f): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2012
I ave noticed it too. They send jobs to ur email dat don't exist. I ave stoped clicking on their link.
Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
I am going right now to deactivate my account with them...I don't even know their uses..with their useless marketing and contract job, wchich does not even exist on theri website...I wan even delete them from my bookmarks now...thanx.
Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
Same thing I noticed ooo...going right away to unsubscribe.
Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by kissoflife: 12:07am On Nov 15, 2012
Kessyy2k4: Pls i dnt know if any dude on naira land have witness a secret code attached to any mail coming from jobbaman to your inbox, by the time you click on that link sent to, you have created a direct access link to e-mail. The jobbman admin can access your inbox direct via that link any time.
thanks 4 the info, i noticed it too. But do u mean they hack into your account when u click the link?
Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by dyfaze: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2012
kiss of life: thanks 4 the info, i noticed it too. But do u mean they hack into your account when u click the link?
@kiss of life! Pls how far abt BUA group, have u heard from them after the interview?..
Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by kissoflife: 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
@ dyfaze, i havent heard anything from BUA but some have started with them since june. Seems they've played politics with their recruitment. Were u called 4 the interview also?
Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by dyfaze: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
kiss of life: @ dyfaze, i havent heard anything from BUA but some have started with them since june. Seems they've played politics with their recruitment. Were u called 4 the interview also?
@ kiss of life.. I did interview also, my friend was among the lucky ones that got appointment with them.. Bt he said they told them during induction that they were 1st batch, meaning that they'll be calling in batches..with God all things are possible..
Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by kissoflife: 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
@dyfaze, i was also hinted there would be a 2nd batch but would likely be posted to their branches throughout the country. Let see what will happen in January. God will see us through!
Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by dyfaze: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
kiss of life: @dyfaze, i was also hinted there would be a 2nd batch but would likely be posted to their branches throughout the country. Let see what will happen in January. God will see us through!
I heard abt it too, let's keep our fingers crossed then, I pray we shld be called..
Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by kissoflife: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
@ dyfaze what did u study? 'Cos i noticed engineering graduates were left out of the 1st batch.
Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by dyfaze: 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
kiss of life: @ dyfaze what did u study? 'Cos i noticed engineering graduates were left out of the 1st batch.
Not only engineering my guy, social sciences were mostly left out. I have d contact of 5pple that studied econs, we did interview together and they've not been called too.. I studied management....what did u study?
Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by kissoflife: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2012
dyfaze: Not only engineering my guy, social sciences were mostly left out. I have d contact of 5pple that studied econs, we did interview together and they've not been called too.. I studied management....what did u study?
Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by jafar(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hello
I work with Jobberman and i would like to respond to the issues you have discussed here:

There are two major issues
The first is about access
- We don't in anyway access or attempt to access anybody's e-mail account
- Whatever tracking code attached to our links is to help estimate our reach
- Anybody that has such an e-mail should forward it to tech.support@
The second issue is about the fake/unexisting job vacancies
We DO NOT have any fake jobs on our site.
I know there have been one or two companies that have eventually deceived some job seekers by asking them for money when they come for so called interviews.
We contact such companies and immediately delete them from our list of companies and never post any vacancy from them.
We also send a rider in our mails to job seekers that we do not work with companies that ask for money from job seekers.
We ask job seekers to report any of such. We are in Nigeria and we have individuals that are out to scam desperate job seekers

There is also the issue of job seekers applying for jobs and not getting called for interviews.
This is due to some reasons i would list below:
1) Bad CV
2) Not applying early enough for the positions
3) Not being qualified for the jobs they apply for
4) Wrongly written cover letters

For all these vacancies there are alot of people that apply so the recruiter does not have too much time to spend on your CV
If at the beginning of your CV or cover letter you are not well coordinated, he moves on to the next and dumps yours.

So this is my advice:
1) Get your CV done properly - Your CV speaks for you when you are not there
2) Always make sure you attach a cover letter to your application. It gives you the opportunity to sell yourself
3) Apply early for jobs. You might be the 1000th applicant. Recruiter might be tired when it gets to your CV

If you want to contact me, you can send me an email -
gbello@

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by jafar(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2012
jafar: Hello
I work with Jobberman and i would like to respond to the issues you have discussed here:

There are two major issues
The first is about access
- We don't in anyway access or attempt to access anybody's e-mail account
- Whatever tracking code attached to our links is to help estimate our reach
- Anybody that has such an e-mail should forward it to tech.support@
The second issue is about the fake/unexisting job vacancies
We DO NOT have any fake jobs on our site.
I know there have been one or two companies that have eventually deceived some job seekers by asking them for money when they come for so called interviews.
We contact such companies and immediately delete them from our list of companies and never post any vacancy from them.
We also send a rider in our mails to job seekers that we do not work with companies that ask for money from job seekers.
We ask job seekers to report any of such. We are in Nigeria and we have individuals that are out to scam desperate job seekers

There is also the issue of job seekers applying for jobs and not getting called for interviews.
This is due to some reasons i would list below:
1) Bad CV
2) Not applying early enough for the positions
3) Not being qualified for the jobs they apply for
4) Wrongly written cover letters

For all these vacancies there are alot of people that apply so the recruiter does not have too much time to spend on your CV
If at the beginning of your CV or cover letter you are not well coordinated, he moves on to the next and dumps yours.

So this is my advice:
1) Get your CV done properly - Your CV speaks for you when you are not there
2) Always make sure you attach a cover letter to your application. It gives you the opportunity to sell yourself
3) Apply early for jobs. You might be the 1000th applicant. Recruiter might be tired when it gets to your CV

If you want to contact me, you can send me an email -
gbello@

Thank you
Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by opeawo(m): 7:36am On Nov 17, 2012
Kessyy2k4: Pls i dnt know if any dude on naira land have witness a secret code attached to any mail coming from jobbaman to your inbox, by the time you click on that link sent to, you have created a direct access link to e-mail. The jobbman admin can access your inbox direct via that link any time. This has been happening to me quite a long time before a finally find solution. Pls dont click on any active link sent you by this people, they are scammer. They notify an unexiting job vacancies. Pls if u have any experience, u can share. Thank u 4 ur time!
Kessyy2k4, this is no secrete code. Its a simple affiliate link that you can use to invite other people to Jobberman. That's all. There is no direct link to your email anywhere. And take it back, Jobberman has not scammed you nor anyone and will never do. Jobberman is one of few companies that have added value to jobseekers and its got thousands of testimonials to show for it. We also don't notify people of existing vacancies - its just like picking a newspaper of 3 months ago and accusing them of stale gist when you could have picked up today's own. Check your emails regularly and you will find that the email alerts are sooo fresh and most importantly, they're jobs you won't likely find anywhere else.
Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2012
kiss of life: thanks 4 the info, i noticed it too. But do u mean they hack into your account when u click the link?
yep! If u want 2 confirm dis 4 real, u can click on d active link, they immediatly come bak and delete the msg from both from ur inbox and from ur trash. Den u wil latr receive anoda e-mail from jobberman telling u dat error occur wit d job u hv applied for so u wil hv 2 repeat d process. D admin must faced sm difclty in acessin ur mail
Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2012
opeawo:
Kessyy2k4, this is no secrete code. Its a simple affiliate link that you can use to invite other people to Jobberman. That's all. There is no direct link to your email anywhere. And take it back, Jobberman has not scammed you nor anyone and will never do. Jobberman is one of few companies that have added value to jobseekers and its got thousands of testimonials to show for it. We also don't notify people of existing vacancies - its just like picking a newspaper of 3 months ago and accusing them of stale gist when you could have picked up today's own. Check your emails regularly and you will find that the email alerts are sooo fresh and most importantly, they're jobs you won't likely find anywhere else.
hey opeawo, i guess u wrk wit jobberman rit? D only questn i wil ask u, why do u ur client have 2 click on active link sent to dem via der e-mail b4 they can apply 4 a job? If realy u hv r honest wit ur work as u claim, y dnt u send dem the address to which they can forward there c.v to

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by tayoccu(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kessyy2k4: hey opeawo, i guess u wrk wit jobberman rit? D only questn i wil ask u, why do u ur client have 2 click on active link sent to dem via der e-mail b4 they can apply 4 a job? If realy u hv r honest wit ur work as u claim, y dnt u send dem the address to which they can forward there c.v to

Erm you can apply directly via the jobberman website.
(By the way I don't work for jobberman, but I got a job via their website).

@ op
There is also the possibility that you've been a victim of phishing.
Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by kissoflife: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kessyy2k4: yep! If u want 2 confirm dis 4 real, u can click on d active link, they immediatly come bak and delete the msg from both from ur inbox and from ur trash. Den u wil latr receive anoda e-mail from jobberman telling u dat error occur wit d job u hv applied for so u wil hv 2 repeat d process. D admin must faced sm difclty in acessin ur mail
thanks, i'll have 2 be more careful with them
Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by Jobbermancom: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2013
Well said Jafar
Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by forbisi: 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
Jobberman is saying they delete coys dt ask applicants 4 money meanwhile they also ask 4 money. Not cool, not professional

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by gbengalite(m): 11:11am On Jun 05, 2013
hmm...jobberman again
Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by Chylo(m): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2013
Julieccentric: Same thing I noticed ooo...going right away to unsubscribe.

Please and please, how can I unsubscribe from Jobberman, as in remove my profile completely Dere does not seem to be a link to do this.
Re: Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail by femynho(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2016
Chylo:

Please and please, how can I unsubscribe from Jobberman, as in remove my profile completely Dere does not seem to be a link to do this.

Send ur deactivation message to info@

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy @ The German Embassy In Nigeria ( Lagos) / Please Who Also Got This Invite? / Nestle Nigeria Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.