Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Rate This Picture Of Seun. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Rate This Picture Of Seun. (5859 Views)

Girls Rate This Pix / People Pls Rate This Pics / Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by MaziOmenuko: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: www.nairaland.com/561826/metamorphosis-seun-pictures
This is from a similar thread in 2010.this was his response.I don't think he has a probs with having his picture on the forum without him knowing.

You're really doing a background check-up on him. You had to dig up threads as far back as 2010; then headed down to google. What exactly are you looking for?

If its what I'm thinking, then look no further, he is as straight as a happy dckk.

1 Like

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

You're really doing a background check-up on him. You had to dig up threads as far back as 2010; then headed down to google. What exactly are you looking for?

If its what I'm thinking, then look no further, he is as straight as a happy dckk.
if u are interested in Hezron, why not just tell him instead of nagging like a bitchyy tranny Dude, we wont raise an eye brow, tell us your intents.

1 Like

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Abu Mikey: This account is going down!!! grin

Why?
I didn't go against any rule, man.
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
LesbianBoy: He has a big head! Its people like seun we call ORIyomi, Triple H, ISIoma, onyeISI, HEADmaster, HEAD of state lipsrsealed
*falls from horse's back* grin
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by kayClt(f): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dose lips Damn!!!!! 9/10 for me

1 Like

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Enahi(f): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Who is Seun? First time of seeing his picture. Still a bit new here. Why are you guys talking about him?
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by AbuMikey(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Austeenx:

Why?
I didn't go against any rule, man.

lipsrsealed
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by BabaAlabi: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Enahi: Who is Seun? First time of seeing his picture. Still a bit new here. Why are you guys talking about him?
Seun is the sh€male that owns Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by HezronLorraine(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

You are just looking for a channel to discredit me.That link Is right up!why not scroll up and check it.I wouldn't have seen it if I hadn't created this one.stop this okay,I beg of u.

1 Like

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Enahi: Who is Seun? First time of seeing his picture. Still a bit new here. Why are you guys talking about him?
he is the owner of this website you are on right now
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Popowaa: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Boll2010: He looks toooo girlish.....man go woo am if he put wigs ongrin
*faints*gringrin
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

shocked
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by homesteady(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
Is seun not a celebrity?? Why did they move this thread to the general section? grin

1 Like

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nigerians and bad mouth!
Lmao, Seun will have panic attack if he gets to see all these. Not fair at all.
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by HezronLorraine(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
homesteady: Is seun not a celebrity?? Why did they move this thread to the general section? grin
me sef one ask ijebabe.I no say na her handiwork.
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nna mehn.... hin eyebrow b like nike logo.odi sharp!!! grin grin grin grin

dat lips,hmmmmmmm.......

7/10

1 Like

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by greatestman(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
Tolexander: oh God of heaven, don't let my comment on this picture generate a ban o!
Amen!
The coat seems to be big. An additional quarter yard to the coat will be enough to make 2 complete suits for him.

The shirt is good enough to advertise nigerian made product.

The tie stands on him like a man on a suicide mission.

This isn't tolexander posting. A guy just hacked his nairaland account.
i no fit laugh
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by gal10(f): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Idowuogbo: Nna mehn.... hin eyebrow b like nike logo.odi sharp!!! grin grin grin grin

dat lips,hmmmmmmm.......

7/10
u ehnn! u no go kill me, nike logo!! lwtmb

2 Likes

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
Idowuogbo: kai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mazi af vex o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
id, abeg, come help me lafffff. Chei, my stomach oo.
I will give u udeme, dont worry
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Boll2010: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
Oboy this mazi na badass?? Somehw end this nytmare.......so wev got FBI n CIA on this thread.....*drags mazi to bokoharam section*
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by demelza: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
Why has the thread been moved to the Dating and Meet up Section?
Some Mods do have a sense of humour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys / For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage / Need A Sugar Mummy From Festac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.