Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting (10002 Views)

Dangote To Build Cement Factory In Adamawa, Over 10,000 Jobs To Be Created / Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline / Dangote To Invest $12 Billion In Nigerian Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by olusola200: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
DANGOTE CAN NOT BE THERE FOREVER HIS MONEY BELONG TO NIGERIANS WE MADE HIM, HE IS THE HIGHEST CONSUMER OF DOLLAR NO PAYMENT OF DUTY AND TAXES, DETERMINE PRICE OF CEMENT SALT AND SUGAR ALWAYS ROMANCING THE PRESIDENT
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
realone2012: They wont talk about Islam now since its a GOOD THING that a Muslim from the North is doing. ONE WORD ------------------> HYPOCRITES!!

You are an enormous fool, a gigantic one. Don't do good now who send you? You know how many christian billionaires there are in the world. So christians should be jumping up as you are, olodo oshi

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
omonnakoda: Ibo man doing great things!

LMAO! What the heck?! grin
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by sCun: 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
biafranqueen:

Why so many new Billionaires but the masses are slipping deeper and deeper into Poverty that is going to be the hottest topic!

Thanks to corrupt people like you who pay bribes to bend the law.
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by IAMBREEZY: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
omonnakoda: Ibo man doing great things!
it's not only ibo na ibu
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
my role model.
a man different from all his peers
a true pride of africa. cool
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
re@lchange:
my roll model.

LMAO @ "roll" Model grin grin

'Nairalanders' no go kill person grin grin grin
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by biafranqueen: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
ROSSIKE:

The African masses on the whole are NOT ''slipping deeper and deeper into poverty''. Economic growth is on the up throughout Africa, and the numbers attaining middle class status are the fastest rising of any region in the world excluding China!

http://www-wds.worldbank.org/external/default/WDSContentServer/WDSP/IB/2013/05/14/000333037_20130514101211/Rendered/PDF/776840WP0Niger0Box0342041B00PUBLIC0.pdf
One half (18) Nigerian States actually
experienced increases in the estimated poverty
headcount between 2004 and 2010.
Just read the report for Nigeria alone. But I was speaking of all of Africa please Mr. Know it All back it with facts when you quote me
As indicated in Table 2, poverty rates remain
high in Nigeria, particularlyin rural areas. These
rates declined between 2003-2004 and 2009-
2010, although not nearly as fast as would be
expected from the pace of economic growth in
the country. While the officially reported growth
rates of GDP well exceed population growth in
the country, the pace of poverty reduction does
not. As indicated in Figure 3, this implies that
the number of poor Nigerians living below the
poverty line has grown measurably.

http://www-wds.worldbank.org/external/default/WDSContentServer/WDSP/IB/2013/05/14/000333037_20130514101211/Rendered/PDF/776840WP0Niger0Box0342041B00PUBLIC0.pdf
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by biafranqueen: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
Scun: Thanks to corrupt people like you who pay bribes to bend the law.
Try doing business in Nigeria without bribing and see how far you will get, why don't you do something about it have you ever even sent a letter about the level of corruption or have you even visit any Poli-Thief to ask why must they be so corrupt ?

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
shachris: This is me in 20 years time.

Did u say 20 yrs?
How old are you now?

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
olusola200: DANGOTE CAN NOT BE THERE FOREVER HIS MONEY BELONG TO NIGERIANS WE MADE HIM, HE IS THE HIGHEST CONSUMER OF DOLLAR NO PAYMENT OF DUTY AND TAXES, DETERMINE PRICE OF CEMENT SALT AND SUGAR ALWAYS ROMANCING THE PRESIDENT

I dnt completely understand what you just wrote but grin
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by gidjah(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
he is a good biz man, n a growing one for that. WHO D CAP FITS LET HIM WEAR IT
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by pharmow: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
bigtt76: I hope Shekau is reading this ...Boko is not always Haram o! Here's one of his people chairing world intellectual gathering brainstorming ....Shekau de there de chair gathering of mumu losers de bombstorming! grin grin grin #differentstrokes

Why won't I like this comment? I'm a muslim but I will say Boko (western education) is the best thing that has ever happened to human race.
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by realone2012: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Neither Aliko nor Dangote is a muslim name.
Does that change the fact that He's a Muslim Man from Kano? NB; AM NOT FROM THE CORE NORTH..
YOU GUYZ ARE HYPOCRITES I TELL YOU!

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by realone2012: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Promhize:

You are an enormous fool, a gigantic one. Don't do good now who send you? You know how many christian billionaires there are in the world. So christians should be jumping up as you are, olodo oshi
AND HE'S JUST THE ONLY MUSLIM BILLIONAIRE IN THE WORLD? OLODO OSHI II
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
This billionaire doing Nigeria proud needs facial treatment and taught how to smile all the time. I would like to see his wardrobes in billionaires magazines around the world. He is a big-shot that needs to start acting like one. Please, his dressing is annoying and embarrassing!

Please. Does anybody know if he has a castle and a chateau around the world?
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by tomzman: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dangote- a rich man in the mist of the poor.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by remzytimer: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
Am up for adoption' let him adopt me

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by oluxy(m): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
Contribute wisely Aliko; the Pride of Africa and Nigeria..
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by criuze(m): 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
una go be poor still be witch ? Una no happy say our man dey there? Dangote i like you joo, i pray to be like you so that i can affect lives at the global level
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by Fantacy1(m): 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Tank God 4 Dangote. I love gud tins and I deserve smtin beta...
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by horchukoh(m): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
So u mean shekau is a nairalander?
bigtt76: I hope Shekau is reading this ...Boko is not always Haram o! Here's one of his people chairing world intellectual gathering brainstorming ....Shekau de there de chair gathering of mumu losers de bombstorming! grin grin grin #differentstrokes

3 Likes

Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by infiniteloop(m): 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
horchukoh: So u mean shekau is a nairalander?

Haaaa! Make I sharp-sharp delete my account o.
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by lamba3: 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Who's the fool that dragged religion into this anyway?
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by hollypagan: 12:46am On Oct 09, 2013
i still in insist for nigeria economy to be better goverment should allow every individual to participate in selling,importing or to produce cement,some cabals is making this guy rich and richer everyday
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by coolestca(m): 2:10am On Oct 09, 2013
sh*t happens
Anoda oga @ d top u know na knowledge workers go take Head Park am... op he represents sha...
fp tings...
JST jogging by
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by coolestca(m): 2:19am On Oct 09, 2013
[quote author=Elantracey]Gud 4 him but he can do sometim to help ASUU strike na
mak I hear u Think say d ting no pay am...
leave Matter for Mattias jare...
Naija I hail thee
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by coolestca(m): 2:24am On Oct 09, 2013
Elantracey: Gud 4 him but he can do sometim to help ASUU strike na
mak I hear...
leave Matter for Mattias jare...
Naija I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by mathskill: 4:29am On Oct 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by mathskill: 4:31am On Oct 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by Abrakhan: 5:21am On Oct 09, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Go school jare! your head is empty.

grin
Virgin Finder:

Go school jare! your head is empty.
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by darkenrahl2(m): 6:24am On Oct 09, 2013
Virgin Finder:

he is a muslim because he has once pray in one of our mosque in Minna and even donate money to the mosque

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Guardian:oil Price Plummets To Low Not Seen Since October 2017 / Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] / How can I Start Handbag And Fashion Accessory Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.