Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,782 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting (10001 Views)

Dangote To Build Cement Factory In Adamawa, Over 10,000 Jobs To Be Created / Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline / Dangote To Invest $12 Billion In Nigerian Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by lafex: 6:26am On Oct 09, 2013
omo malo u too much
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by amjyk: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2013
richest man my foot,all of u dat are stealing d wealth of ds nation God is watching u oh!
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by pazienza(m): 7:01am On Oct 09, 2013
amjyk: richest man my foot,all of u dat are stealing d wealth of ds nation God is watching u oh!

Heavens help those who help themselves. No hope for Nigeria. All Dangote critcism threads failed to make front page,but this one made the front page. The state of every country on planet earth,is a true reflection of the mindset of the citizens of those countries.
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by alienvirus: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2013
amjyk: richest man my foot,all of u dat are stealing d wealth of ds nation God is watching u oh!
Go still your own na abi you no know where Dangote steal his own?
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2013
okay
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2013
BabaAlabi: This man is a thief. He should bring down the price of cement instead of fleecing the poor and adding to his billions.

yes he claimed he will bring down the price but he didn't. that is monopoly, a tool employed by all billionaires worldwide.

unicem, lafarge, ibeto, eagle cement have all been cornered to a meagre 10% of the cement market in Nigeria. as I speak, some of these companies have shut down production...
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2013
realone2012: AND HE'S JUST THE ONLY MUSLIM BILLIONAIRE IN THE WORLD? OLODO OSHI II

Then why do u expect us to be jumping up as if he's doing me any good being a billionaire. Its for himself and not my business
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by sayusuf(m): 10:55am On Oct 09, 2013
Aboki on the move

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by ibkgab001: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2013
Shout up Dangote Built a church in Ajah Nigeria which means he has no religion like King and President
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by ArewaWarrior: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Neither Aliko nor Dangote is a muslim name.

Some ignorance is legendary, Aliko is Aliyu and Dangote is as Core Northern Muslim as a name can get. If you lack knowledge of something its best you.....
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by wayodude(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
Please read about this man on wikileaks and come back to comment.
Re: Dangote To Co-Chair World Economic Forum Meeting by ladon(m): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
People no know this guy sha! You need to really understand his wealth
If he is to distribute his wealth today he will give every Nigeria about $100 each
He is worth about 6% of Nigeria GDP( value of all final goods and services produced in 2012), mind you Nigeria is the 37th largest economy in the World in term of GDP(IMF) More @[http://richmillion..com/2013/10/12-things-about-dangotes-wealth.html]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Guardian:oil Price Plummets To Low Not Seen Since October 2017 / Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] / Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.