Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Health Benefits Of Sperm/semen - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Sperm/semen (14686 Views)

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / Schweppes Bitterlemon And Immobilibity Of Sperm:facts Or Fictions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Sperm/semen by Ashola96: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
HEALTH!!!!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SPERM/SEMEN and IS SWALLOWING SPERM ADVISABLE!!

I used to think that sperm make females fat... I had that mentality, dont blame me...
Told you I grew up in the ghetto...
When a slim girl starts adding weight, I just summarize she has been getting some... #hehehe# not my fault

As days grew by... Was told sperm dont make females fat... A psychotherapist told me that its a thing of the mind... If a girl feels she will start adding weight after sex, it will work for her (I dont know how true it is) f9.confused

Anyways,, back to the topic
health benefits of sperm

1. Natural anti-depressant.
2. Natural anxiety reducer.
3. Improves qualityofsleep.
4. Increases energy.
5. Improves concentration.
6. Improves memory.
7. Improves mental alertness.
8. Assists with pregnancy maintenance.
9. Increases female-initiated sexual behavior.

Ladies, cool right??

I also got to find out sperm constitutes of some nutrients... Yummy!!!
like fructose sugar,
water,
ascorbic acid,
citric acid,
enzymes,
protein,
zinc and more.
Those are nutrients found in human male ejaculate.
Meaning anytime a man ejaculates in you... You have all that nutrient... Hmmm!!!

The part that interest me more...
Swallowing sperm is it advisable!!!!

Possible beneficial effects of consumption of semen
There are mixed reports regarding the effects of swallowing semen. Some studies suggest that absorption of semen via the vaginal mucus membrane lining its inner walls has positive effects like reducing
depressionand also reduces the risk of breast cancer.
Some women are infertile or lose pregnancies due to miscarriages due to their inherent presence of
antibodies that destroy the proteins or antigens present in her sexual partners
semen. Having MouthAction and swallowing the semen of the partner may help make the pregnancy safer and more successful as the woman is swallowing her partner's antigens.

Possible disadvantages of consumption of semen
Semen can contain several viruses that may be transmitted via bodily fluids from an infected man. The most common example of such sexually transmitted infections (STI) are HIV (Human Immunodeficiency
virus) and Hepatitis Band C viruses, herpes,
Chlamydiaetc.
There are some studies that suggest that vaginal absorption of semen can accelerate the development of an already existing
cervical cancer. This occurs due to the prostaglandin present in semen.

Ladies, errrmm be careful how you swallow

Any questions??
Re: Health Benefits Of Sperm/semen by badmeat(m): 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Wow,good to know that I hve been dishing out medications a nutrients all this while!and the girl go still collect moneyundecided

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Sperm/semen by Boll2010: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
Time to make this girl suck sumthing she's been avoidn......tnx Op,I hope this topic helps in convincing her when I share with her

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Bleach Their Skin. / Couple’s Child Died Because They ‘treated’ Him With Prayer, And No Medicine / Moderna's Coronavirus Vaccine Is 94.5% Effective, According To Company Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.