Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Schweppes Bitterlemon And Immobilibity Of Sperm:facts Or Fictions? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Schweppes Bitterlemon And Immobilibity Of Sperm:facts Or Fictions? (5375 Views)

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / Schweppes Tonic Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schweppes Bitterlemon And Immobilibity Of Sperm:facts Or Fictions? by Bryan12(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
This had been a serious in my pain in ma butt as am a bigfan of schweppes.I take it atleast 4-5 times in a week.And the embarassing part of it is the type of statements I receive from passerbys and friends.But yet I remain unconvinced.......mind you I've googled it but na grammer dem they speak there so I brought it here so that my brother can help me.Thanks for your contributions.
Re: Schweppes Bitterlemon And Immobilibity Of Sperm:facts Or Fictions? by ycmdng(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
My colleague saw me sipping it today and was like "Its gonna affect ur spm" but am neither moved nor give it a second thought. I most time drinks it when am feeling feverish - It works for me that way cos it contains quinine.

1 Like

Re: Schweppes Bitterlemon And Immobilibity Of Sperm:facts Or Fictions? by kemiola89(f): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
I've heard this same tales from peeps around that lemon drinks causes infertility, funny thing is when you asked them to provide a medical research evidence to support their claim they go blank.

1 Like

Re: Schweppes Bitterlemon And Immobilibity Of Sperm:facts Or Fictions? by Bryan12(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
I wish mod will move this to frontpage.It would worth it.

(1) (Reply)

E-B-O-L-A!!! OMG!! See This Woman Breastfeeding A Monkey / Lagos Discharges 21 Coronavirus Patients / COVID-19 Update For September 12 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.