Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nissan Murano Experience ?? Pls Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Murano Experience ?? Pls Help (2832 Views)

How Reliable Is Acura MDX Suv Anyone With First Hand Experience Pls. / Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! / Why Is Nissan Murano Becoming Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Murano Experience ?? Pls Help by AMADU77: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
Good day

Any1 in d house wt nissan murano ?

Do u recommend this car n whats the fommon provide blem ?
What of transmission ? Parts prices ?

Tnx
Re: Nissan Murano Experience ?? Pls Help by freshkunzy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
dnt buy it...used d car for a year n i swear it was a very bad 1... maintainance is expensive....parts re expensive...d car always ve mechanical issues

1 Like

Re: Nissan Murano Experience ?? Pls Help by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
You didn't specify the model year you are interested in
Re: Nissan Murano Experience ?? Pls Help by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
freshkunzy: dnt buy it...used d car for a year n i swear it was a very bad 1... maintainance is expensive....parts re expensive...d car always ve mechanical issues

Stop commenting like that. You should go straight to tell him the year model, and its associated problem or even detail him about problem you've encountered. Btw, Why would you want to buy an SUV and expect a spending budget similar to that of a small hatchback?
Re: Nissan Murano Experience ?? Pls Help by AMADU77: 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
Model 2007

m
Re: Nissan Murano Experience ?? Pls Help by elektra80: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
freshkunzy: dnt buy it...used d car for a year n i swear it was a very bad 1... maintainance is expensive....parts re expensive...d car always ve mechanical issues

If everybody thinks like u, then we will all be driving a Toyota corolla or Hyundai i10. I mean what did u expect from an SUV, same maintenance as corolla? My very close friend has owned a 2007 model for 2 years now and it hasn't given him any major problems. Yes parts are expensive but then tell me any car in its class that has cheap parts? @ op, Just use recommended parts and atf and service ur car accordingly and u won't have a problem. Imagine someone driving a BMW x5 and uses abro ATF. That is what we are facing in this country and tomorrow they will say don't buy the car due to transmission failure . when u have a check engine light on, scan the car and fix the problem, don't wait until the car breaks down. If u do these u will enjoy the car. My friend can't stop praising his murano. The 2007 model is last of its generation and most of the problems have been fixed .

1 Like

Re: Nissan Murano Experience ?? Pls Help by freshkunzy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
come guys its ok oo..i jst made ma own contribution based on ma xperience with ma murano n by d way i have other suv so i knw wat it means to drive a car wit class biko..
Re: Nissan Murano Experience ?? Pls Help by tundebabzy: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
freshkunzy: come guys its ok oo..i jst made ma own contribution based on ma xperience with ma murano n by d way i have other suv so i knw wat it means to drive a car wit class biko..

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude but driving an SUV doesn't mean you are driving a car with class.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Murano Experience ?? Pls Help by KA24DETT(m): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2013
tundebabzy:

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude but driving an SUV doesn't mean you are driving a car with class.

Damn, u wicked oooo loll

elektra80:

If everybody thinks like u, then we will all be driving a Toyota corolla or Hyundai i10. I mean what did u expect from an SUV, same maintenance as corolla? My very close friend has owned a 2007 model for 2 years now and it hasn't given him any major problems. Yes parts are expensive but then tell me any car in its class that has cheap parts? @ op, Just use recommended parts and atf and service ur car accordingly and u won't have a problem. Imagine someone driving a BMW x5 and uses abro ATF. That is what we are facing in this country and tomorrow they will say don't buy the car due to transmission failure . when u have a check engine light on, scan the car and fix the problem, don't wait until the car breaks down. If u do these u will enjoy the car. My friend can't stop praising his murano. The 2007 model is last of its generation and most of the problems have been fixed .

Real talk B

(1) (Reply)

I Need Verification On Car Loans. / Let' Bring Your DEAD, Epileptic Or Problematic Car Back To Life (car Hospital) / Oil Shortage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.